LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medicade And Incontinence

I'm on medicade and finally found out that i can get my diapers paid for through my medicade\hmo (omnicare) and thay pay for the hole thing no cosr to me

now i don hav to pay $150 a month that i dont have

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused. Care to elaborate on how you qualify for Medicaid at such a young age?

I see that writing is not exactly your forte, but if you could walk us through how you got to where you're at now, it might be of some benefit to the other members. So, what steps did you take to not only qualify for Medicaid, but also get them to pay for your incon products every month? Are you limited in selection? Any caveats?

I'm confused. Care to elaborate on how you qualify for Medicaid at such a young age?

I see that writing is not exactly your forte, but if you could walk us through how you got to where you're at now, it might be of some benefit to the other members. So, what steps did you take to not only qualify for Medicaid, but also get them to pay for your incon products every month? Are you limited in selection? Any caveats?

I dunno about you, but I have a rare blood disease , which allows me too get Medicare, but I can go through them too. I think it depends on the state you live in, and the rules, you should call Medicade and find out

look here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6645

• 2 weeks later...

I have several rare Neuromuscular disorders and through Medicare/ Medicade combo here in Pa, i use Medline Restore Disposable Diapers as well as AngellFluff cloth custom,custom sized Reusable "doubler inserts", Gary high rise enclosed elastic "blue Ice" plastic Pants in both Snap and pull up, Babykins "onesies" and Remedy Nutrashield as Barrier Cream when i cloth, all paid for with no co pay.

Being Disabled Sucks i would rather go back to work, but i must say the diapers arent bad! i can live with those

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=122715:date=Mar 6 2008, 04:55 PM:name=tris)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tris @ Mar 6 2008, 04:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=122715"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm confused. Care to elaborate on how you qualify for Medicaid at such a young age?

I see that writing is not exactly your forte, but if you could walk us through how you got to where you're at now, it might be of some benefit to the other members. So, what steps did you take to not only qualify for Medicaid, but also get them to pay for your incon products every month? Are you limited in selection? Any caveats?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I dunno about you, but I have a rare blood disease , which allows me too get Medicare, but I can go through them too. I think it depends on the state you live in, and the rules, you should call Medicade and find out

You are wrong medicare does not pay for incotinent products but medicade will in some states