LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like, Love, Hate Or Never Tried

Hate. Ugly and creepy-looking...

Using lucid dreaming to wreck havoc on multiple layers of reality by altering key points to a story and saving a character who was supposed to have died a meaningless death?

Hate. I don't trust food that looks like it gave someone else diarrhea.

Hate, it doesn't effect reality so whats the point? Lucid dreaming can be used for so much more.

The point is quite simply to save the character, and possibly meet up with them again in future dreams. And maybe writing a story based on them... I often find myself meeting up with characters from past dreams... And I really can't stand to see a good character die... It's just not right... Especially if I have the power to stop it from happening... Even moreso if their death serves no purpose... I've been lucid dreaming for about 22 years, now... The novelty kinda wore off after the first decade... So, my question is: Why bother with other stuff when you can save someone, even if it is only in a dream? And yes, it does effect reality, in that such characters may be seen again, or used to write stories... Only the badguys are really expendable...

Grasping concepts that others often miss?

Can't put a name with that face, but it seems somehow familiar...

Using a bit of knowledge about human nature and psychology to explain the fundamental differences between monsters that take over people and emulate them and use those emulations to get to you, and psychos who just either go around chopping people up, or playing mind-games with them? (Case in point: the "disturbing factor" of John Carpenter's The Thing vs that of the Saw movies. Saw has some crazy guy behind the scenes doing stuff for "splatter punk" effect. The Thing involves a creature who can become anyone or anything alive and effectively "play legos" with its genetics structure, with an unquantified level of intelligence behind it. A Thing doesn't do stuff to make you squirm, it does things to make you think its one of you, then tries to assimilate you. It wants to become you, and then use you to become me... That's disturbing on a whole 'nother level...)

Never actually tried. Will probly hate.

What are you babbling about?!?!

I'm not babbling. I'm rambling. But, perhaps I should've boiled that down a more concise point...

Using knowledge of human nature to explain how something that acts on a more primal level is more effective at being truly disturbing, than something that works on cheap tricks and gore?