LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing

Diaper666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so right now i just got out of the shower and as i have a collection of "messed Up" diaper you know the ones with bad tapes or yea you get the idea i decided it was time to test things...

from body out

three baby diapers

one depends

two more baby diapers

two tena supers

one pair of plastic pants

needless to say i cant walk without a waddle

shorts over Suprima plastic pants

a large heavyweight birdseye diaper pinned on

with six Curity gauze diapers for stuffers

and baby powder with that great smell

and socks

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

to day i have on my new cookie monster t-shirt and my depends fitted maximum protection diapers on. i havent been feeling well in the past couple of days. my normal day time pull-ups are not doing the trick. so i have to wear my night time diapers. i like them better then the pull-ups by i need the pull-ups for when i work so no one really finds out i wear diapers.

I been messing alot and cant hold it to get to the potty in time. i dont mind it but its really smelly since im not feeling good.

i have some kind of tummy bug.

I am wearing the first line of secure diaper with an insert to make it REALLY THICK and a generous amount of baby powder for that fresh smell. T-shirt and a pair of sweats, with some warm socks.

I'm sitting here in a almost completely soak Luvs size 6 bear streatch & no leaks. I never leak they fit me perfectly. It's 3rd time I wet it still no leaks. Been wearing same Diaper sence about 3pm

How big is your waistline? I am about a 31 or 32. Would they possibly fit me?

Oh and for what I'm wearing, nothing but a pair of panties from Victoria's Secret, with a Maxi pad underneath for just a little stubbonness between my legs. They are what wear when I can't wear a diaper. :)

Tena Maxi Slip underneath my blue AIO from nicediaper.com for that nice bulkiness without having to do any washing.

Wet .................. now :P

Got my PJs on in case the neighbors see in the window!

Once again I found a Baby Diaper that Fits Perfect. Pambers Cruiser Size 6. Could not find size 7 at wal-mart but size 6's fit just right. I have wait to see how absobent they are after my first wetting, But so far I did not use my safty pins for extra support. It nice & snug goog fit. I switched Diapers to how the cruisers fit & they not as cented as the lovz are. I hope these are as good on wetness as the Luvz are. Baby Diapers are no longer Just for Babies. If you know how to put them on they fit just right. I let you know the wettness factor is later, But right know nice & dry.