LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Girl Looking For A Devoted, Obsessive Daddy...

Hello,

I am in my early 30s and looking for a daddy type preferably much older. I would like to meet someone who is very generous, attentive and possessive for either short or long term. For serious relationship I prefer 24/7 of being together but I don’t have to wear diapers all the time. I am romantic, intelligent and sensitive but also needy and insecure and therefore seek a man who has a lot of patience and time for me. If you are overprotective loner that would be a huge plus. I am from the US but will consider a worldwide daddy is you are serious and committed to spoiling your very own baby girl.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

Lookingforlove007@yahoo.com

• Like 1

Hello,

I am in my early 30s and looking for a daddy type preferably much older. I would like to meet someone who is very generous, attentive and possessive for either short or long term. For serious relationship I prefer 24/7 of being together but I don’t have to wear diapers all the time. I am romantic, intelligent and sensitive but also needy and insecure and therefore seek a man who has a lot of patience and time for me. If you are overprotective loner that would be a huge plus. I am from the US but will consider a worldwide daddy is you are serious and committed to spoiling your very own baby girl.

Wow... doesn't sound like you are asking too much....You really didn't need to advertise like you did, just say you were female looking for a daddy... they would come crawling out of the woodwork like they usually do lol....

Being female myself when a guy says they are needy, insecure...and usually lonely... that to me is a big turn off.. not sure about how guys feel about hearing that from females, but seeing how there are a lot of "Lonely" guys on here, I'm sure they will be happy to take whatever they can get... needy, insecure...and wanting to be together 24/7... that might be a little hard explaining to your boss why your gf comes to work with you every day... or explaining to the guys in the public restrooms why your gf is in there with you....lol

• 3 weeks later...

Dear 007,

You might want to read my profile on this site.

Maybe I'm not the right Daddy/Dom for you.

You see my dom side is the one you will be dealing with if you are a obsessive with a sense of always getting your way, no limits. The feeling I get from your situation is that A LIFE THAT HAS NO LIMITS IS LONELY AND AT TIMES FRIGHTENING (it leads to your insecurity) as the options, choices to be made can be overwhelming. That's where I come in to set your limits as this will define who you are and make you feel secure and defined when confronted with limitlessness.

I am devoted to helping you grow. Actually, I like ideas about the breaking away or overthrowing of established order, I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos.

I am a Sagittarian - if astrology has anything to do with it - the Centaur - the Archer - the Hunt.

Is that feeling of Belonging to "Daddy" missing in your life?

Then write to me directly at:

RationalTeacher@hotmail.com

Namaste,

Richard

My response to this is absolutely crazy! what that girl wants would definitely turn any sane guy away. I would never want to have a girl being insecure and needy. I would never want my girlfriend to be with me 24/7. I'd like to date someone who is confident about herself and independent in deciding things for herself in her own life.

Hope all is well

Chris

Hello,

Where abouts are you from?

wow...i found this thread extremely interesting and very close to home for me.....i understand E/everyones response, but i also recognize that the description of what she is looking for would definitely fit that of many Master/slave relationships.

When i read it to my Daddy who is a Dom...He actually thought it sounded a bit like me except for the insecure parts.......and that Lonelybabygirl would definitely be up His alley....

Her wordage may be a bit confusing "I prefer 24/7 of being together" may mean never being apart. But i call Daddy's and my relationship 24/4...but that does not mean W/we are together every minute of the day...rather O/our relationship is Master/slave - Daddy/baby 24/7...and even though W/we work and shop and do things without O/one another, W/we always make O/one another O/our priority. This means that when W/we are apart Daddy expects me to dress and act in a certain manner...that i represent Him and do all that i can to be a good reflection upon Him....Basically there are rules and procedures in place that i must follow. He in turn takes my feelings and desires into consideration before making decisions that will affect both of U/us.

To me she sounds like someone who just wants to be the center of someones world.......and i'm not sure about you "vanillas" out there but i believe pretty much every Dom and submissive craves this to make their life complete....

there is a very old description of Daddy Doms out there...written by a girl named Kendra....i think it would fit Lonelybabygirls idea of Daddy..i keep it posted on my blog "lil girl at heart"....(right column towards the bottom of the page...titled Daddy Doms by Kendra)

Lonelybabygirl, if you do come back to this thread...email me sometime...i think we have a lot in common and from my own experience...i might have some ideas on who and where this person you are looking for might actually be found....that is if you don't respond to RationalTeacher guy who's posted above......;)

I bet she wants you to wire cash to her so she can come and see you. :biker_h4h:

Western Union would go out of business if scammers quit trolling for

lonely guys desperate for anyone to love/be loved... very sad.

If this is not the case, then accept my apoligy, It just sounds to good

to be true. When something sounds to good to be true, then most likely it is...

A true relationship, doesnt require cash up front. :screwy:

This post really made my skin crawl! I used to date someone almost exactaly like this , insecure and needy, she wanted to spend all her time with me and go where I went an do what I do etc. It was amazingly stifling. <_<

I kept telling her to get back to going to her church activities and go shopping or do the things 'you' like and she said no, she wanted to be with me. UUUGGGHHHH~!!!!

Drove me nuts! It was like having some kind of parasite stuck to me, she had no life and derived her existence though my life vicariously. She lived with her mom, hated to be alone and .....ugh......It might be ok for some, but not for me.

This went on for 3 years.....I didn't know any better at the time, and before I found the internet and about the AB/DL world, I really hope i dont fall into that type of situation ever again. It almost ruined any desire I may have for female companionship.

I know most ladies are NOT like that, and it was a poor representation of the gender, so I keep my hopes up of finding someone with their head screwed on straight and who has a life, but who chooses to hang out with me and play together and share our lives together out of CHOICE....and not the emptiness of "need'........

yuck

qwack

Thats why I posted the comment that I did. My best friend's ex girlfriend was PSYCHO! She would "ask" my friend if he was around any girls or talked to any girls. Slowly she almost abandoned her friends and constantly called his house at 1 or 2 in the morning. She hacked his aim and my aim trying to talk to him 24/7. Did any of this also happen to you Duck? Did your psycho ex harass your friends too?

I can relate to the OP. I was very similar to her - and no one ever gave me a chance because I was insecure and needy!

But you know what? Someone finally did give me a chance, and stuck by me, worked on my insecurities with me. That's all I needed, love and support!

Cut the OP some slack guys, okay? Maybe love & support is all she needs, too.

- C.J.

As so many of you replied to this, I thought I may as well too.

Having read the thread, I think most of you were a bit hard on her. Yes, she may be a time waster, or HNG, or over clingy and not realistic. Or she may be genuine, didn't explain herself well, or maybe just wants a bit of role play.

None of my business really, but thought the response she recieved was a bit harsh! No, she probably won't come back, would you?

Take care

Bethany

wow...

i am with moogie and bethany on this one...

why is a person needy and clingie?.....why do some people want to wear diapers and desire to be treated as an infant...why are people given to having any of these or similiar types of desires?

what one person sees as desperate or annoying or maybe even disgusting......may be another persons pleasure.......i am suprised at the responses here........

believe me.....i'm not above being judgemental...........but in this case............i can't help but seeing many of you be judgemental of someone who may be either in need of support......or who may just enjoy a lifestyle that is different then yours......

and for the if it's too good to be true comment ........ i must of missed something.......did this girl ever mention she was in need of cash?...

she may very well be a driveby poster.......but she has probably given a... although extreme.......very good description of a number of the sub/ab's who come to this site for support or who are looking for someone to share "this" with...

I agree with jenniebear. This has turned into a bashing thread. Regardless of whether you would want a mate with these qualities or not, this is a personal ad not a forum discussion topic. She has as much right to look for someone with the qualities she's listed as any of us have to look for someone with our ideal qualities. Plus she's being up front about her qualities, she's not hooking anyone in with a good story and then turning into someone clingy later on. Let's cut her some slack.