LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Murderer Wears Diapers?

In NYC this awful crime took place where a man butchered a psychologist with a clever. I pasted an excerpt of the article below with this link. It will be interesting to see where the investigation goes...

Police recovered three knives from the scene, including the cleaver and a 9-inch knife also used in the attack. A suitcase on wheels filled with women's clothing and adult diapers was also found, along with another bag filled with eight smaller knives that were not believed to have been used in the attack.

Our Infantilism and AB/DL community is like a school, or an office, or a church. People kill people in school, in an office, and even in church. Those people really only represent themselves. Most people don't look at a school where a murder occurred and say "everyone there is evil!" It's the same for an office or church. I agree though that the very worst representatives of any community are the people who "make" the news. Don't worry too much. Only a third of high school students in NY and LA can read above a second-grade level.

Our Infantilism and AB/DL community is like a school, or an office, or a church. People kill people in school, in an office, and even in church. Those people really only represent themselves. Most people don't look at a school where a murder occurred and say "everyone there is evil!" It's the same for an office or church. I agree though that the very worst representatives of any community are the people who "make" the news. Don't worry too much. Only a third of high school students in NY and LA can read above a second-grade level.

With the recent budget cuts here in California, you can thank our Governator making sure that those students will continue to not be able to read above a second-grade level.... Sorry off topic...

It is unfortunate, but if its in news its generally bad because bad news sells. I try and stay away from news. I don't want to constantly barrage my conscience with negativity.

Did they put out already that the guy wears the diapers? Or just that they found them in the suitcase? If they put out that he wears them I missed it becuse I am traveling on the road and hadn't caught all the news. But from what I have caught all that was said is that they found them along with women clothing and knives. This does not mean that he wears them, could have been that he was going for a kidknapping and it failed and the were for the victim. Or could have been to soak up the blood but he learned after he did the deed that there was too much blood and that wouldn't work. I do agree that the diapers were more than likely for him but I am not jumping to that untill I hear it from the "offical" reports. Anyway I will be listening to see what they have to say on this subject.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Guest diapered469

this story did get national play, but according to the New York Daily New, the diapers and women's clothing were for the suspect's mother, whom he wanted to take with him to hawaii after he robbed the psychiatrist, according to police.

I jumped to the same conclusion initially...I wonder why. ^_^

It's obvious that our own lifestyle choices are becoming better known to the general public. How the media perceives us, is basically out of our control. However, it is possible to manipulate them to the positive, if they want the story bad enough and we're on our best behavior. I know. Believe me. I've done it.

Serious crimes, committed by those in our community, are regrettable and reflect badly on all of us. But, I still maintain that the same crimes are committed in every other segment of society. What are we talking about? A cadre of teen-age, diaper wearing sociopaths, one day wiping out an entire high school cafeteria with assault rifles because someone made fun of them? I don't think so. We are not, by and large, a violent breed. Far from it.

The wearing of diapers by these violent criminals in the news, merely serves as an accelerant to vitriolic rhetoric from the media. If, the media is so inclined. And, they usually are.

That, or they are sorely mis-informed. Sometimes, I think they want to be mis-informed. "Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story". That's the worst mistake in judgment any journalist could make. It will take more public awareness of the lifestyle, before public and press opinion changes.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm not sure where you guys are getting your news source.....BUT!.....And I hate to break this to you BUT!.....2(This freakshow planned on taking his disabled mother with him after the robbery-turned-murder)+2(The diapers and WOMEN'S clothing)=4 the fucking love of GOD!!!!!!! Look. The Adult Pampers and mumus wren't for him. They were for his mother....Ya'll following along?

I'm not sure where you guys are getting your news source.....BUT!.....And I hate to break this to you BUT!.....2(This freakshow planned on taking his disabled mother with him after the robbery-turned-murder)+2(The diapers and WOMEN'S clothing)=4 the fucking love of GOD!!!!!!! Look. The Adult Pampers and mumus wren't for him. They were for his mother....Ya'll following along?

Yes, I folly.

Unfortunately, most of the rest of the world will not. This guy was a Hannibal Lechter in the making. Or, Buffalo Bill. All those knives? Maybe he planned to skin his mother and use her hide to fashion a lampshade. Who knows? But, you throw diapers into the mix and we're all indicted, like as not. It's unfortunate, but these things happen. Life. Get over it.

Lucky for us, the true pervs in our midst are few. Just like any other segment of society. This person had some serious issues to deal with. Again, it's his bad on him and bad for our community because of the diaper connection. Violent, diapered adults have become a sort of hot button for the media, of late. Let's see if we can't give them something more positive and softer to focus on. It may not make headlines. But, it still may raise public awareness.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

OK. I apologize for being an asshole. I was pretty drunk last night. I just think we're all reading too much into this and public perception. I've been in and out of diapers-whether for fetish,incontinence or bedwetting-for years. I spent 4 years in various Wisconsin prisons for Armed Robbery. 90% of the people I deal with on a daily basis know I'm in diapers. No one gives a shit. I've asked them all what they think of this and believe me,1 or 2 people brought up the adult diapers in regards with story. And it was an astronaut joke. We as a community become a bit more sensitive and protective WHENEVER diapers are mentioned in a serious news piece.