LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

European Wellness Diapers

Yes these are thick and absorb alot. Only thing is they have that european cut so they fit funny around the legs. When they get wet, they really swell up almost like a baby diaper does. I have only ordered a cpl sample packs of them so far but plan on buying a case in the future. Like mentioned above, Al is the only source for them that I have been able to find. If anyone orders a case, could you pass on any info that is on the outside of the case, perhaps any identification markings as far as place of production or anything else.

• 3 months later...

got my case delivered yesterday and all I can say is WOW. My first impression when opening the box was not that great. They didn't look that thick to me and I don't digg the color. I like my diapers white.

When I put one on and went to bed, I really liked the fit. For me, they fit fine around the legs and were very comfortable. This morning I gave it a good wetting before getting out of bed and another real good wetting after downing my 23 oz. morning iced coffee. Then I took a big poop in it. no leaks yet.

They swell up right away. They must have a lot of polymer gel in them.

They seem to absorb like abena, but have much much much better tapes (abenas always come unstuck at some point in my sleep).

I think this is going to be my diaper of choice for night time use. I'll stay with Secure Personal Care x-plus for daytime use.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is interesting the colors are the same. But the Dry 24/7 only have small (22 to 31) and a medium/large (30 to 55). The mediums here are 24 to 36 and the extra large are up to 67, but then they have larges that cover the middle ground from 36 to 46 unlike the Dry 24/7. I think it is just a coincidence, but they could be the same, but just also have a middle size unlike the Dry 24/7.