LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I Make Baby Poo-poo?

slave-wendy

As a sissy-girl baby, i have regular "scenes" with an adult mommy. She diapers me and turns me into a baby girl. i like to poo-poo, but there is just one problem. Just when i am starting to feel all little-baby-girly, and i want to poo-poo in my diaper, the things that comes out of my hiney are the turds of an ADULT: big long brown solid grown-up turds, the excreta of someone who eats grown-up foods.

i want the stuff that comes out of my baby-girl hiney to be BABY poo-poo: the soft squishy little yellow stuff that smells like sulphur!

Sometimes, for a really intense AB scene, i will prepare several days in advance: i'll stop eating solid foods, and i'll only eat soft foods like applesauce and pastina. That helps a little bit DURING the scene, but it's very annoying ... because during the days leading UP TO the scene (while my intestines are getting rid of all my solid grown-up turd, and replacing it with baby-poo) i tend to be more incontinent and flatulent ALL the time, even in work situations. Not good!

So: my question to everyone. i would like to know if there's some additive i can take, some chemical i can swallow, that will work INSIDE my body ... so that i can continue to eat normal solid ADULT food, but -- during the trip through my digestive system -- everything i've eaten will liquefy and soften so that it comes out my bottom as smelly stinky squishy yellow BABY shit rather than adult turds.

Stool softener helps. Any other ideas?

As a sissy-girl baby, i have regular "scenes" with an adult mommy. She diapers me and turns me into a baby girl. i like to poo-poo, but there is just one problem. Just when i am starting to feel all little-baby-girly, and i want to poo-poo in my diaper, the things that comes out of my hiney are the turds of an ADULT: big long brown solid grown-up turds, the excreta of someone who eats grown-up foods.

i want the stuff that comes out of my baby-girl hiney to be BABY poo-poo: the soft squishy little yellow stuff that smells like sulphur!

Sometimes, for a really intense AB scene, i will prepare several days in advance: i'll stop eating solid foods, and i'll only eat soft foods like applesauce and pastina. That helps a little bit DURING the scene, but it's very annoying ... because during the days leading UP TO the scene (while my intestines are getting rid of all my solid grown-up turd, and replacing it with baby-poo) i tend to be more incontinent and flatulent ALL the time, even in work situations. Not good!

So: my question to everyone. i would like to know if there's some additive i can take, some chemical i can swallow, that will work INSIDE my body ... so that i can continue to eat normal solid ADULT food, but -- during the trip through my digestive system -- everything i've eaten will liquefy and soften so that it comes out my bottom as smelly stinky squishy yellow BABY shit rather than adult turds.

Well you have the answer right there. What you have to realize is if you want that kind of "realism" then it can't be part time without side effects bleeding over to "adult life"

from my experience with babies....in the first year, it was black....or a really dark brown...then it turned green. Is it the orangish custard consistancy that you're going for? The one that plagues those who don't have iron sphincters? There are a few kinds of foods that give such results. Normally, diuretics also work for poop. Eating a ton of jalapenoes (sliced fresh in juice) will normally give results within 4 or 5 hours, though it's generally acidic. Um.... well, to be honest, I've never really tried to make myself have baby poop, but I hope this helps.

Well honestly - never had the desire (I don't poop my diapers unless it's an emergency or medical thing)...

but from a medical point what would work are a few things:

1. day before you go, take the appropriate amount of stool-softening drugs... (there are side effects...)

eat only baby like food for the rest of the day

it should get you close to the desired results

or

2. 1 or two days ahead - make yourself a nice long enema - not the bulp type which just cleans out your big entestinies - one which goes deep.

Be thorough about this - repeat it until you just let out clear water and not any other thing.

DRINK enough - enemas are dehydrating you quickly!! Make sure that the enema water is around 36-37°C or else it'll be painful.

Then eat only baby-like food... that should give you quite the desired results as you're very Empty...

Don't do this more than once a week... better only once a month - a deep thorough enema isn't a game if overdone with some people it can lead to various VERY SERIOUS conditions.

and lastly - no matter the methode - refrain from all types of meat for at least one week in advance.

Guest sissylucy

and lastly - no matter the methode - refrain from all types of meat for at least one week in advance.

I think this is one real important thing to remember.... baby don't eat meat when they are first weaned.... and then its only fish or chicken at the start.

I think really if this is something you wanna do often then its gonna have to be done on a more constant basis... eat lots of food all mashed up plenty of high fiber and make it sloppy with mik... but don't forget to make sure your still getting all the god stuff too... plenty of veggies.... but then i guess it sounds like you need to stay clear of too much iron....

Pureed fruit taste pretty good!

Huggles

Lucy

Oh to trade...

I'm in diapers 24/7, and I would SO rather have those wonderful (though smelly) big adult turds than the nasty glop I normally produce. If I'm not taking a dose of Immodium every day, I end up going two to three times a day, and it burns.

As far as reproducing reality, it might be easier to imagine oneself as a breastfed baby. Their poops are often much firmer and sometimes they get constipated. That sulphurous yellow stuff isn't good either, I don't imagine.

Thanks for all the wonderful replies. i have a cute baby photo of myself (my adult self dressed as a baby girl) that i'd like to post to this site.

i would like to train myself to eat baby food in my adult form. Unfortunately, almost all baby food is only sold in those tiny little jars. i would have to eat about 15 of those just to feel sated. Sometimes i drink an entire container of infant formula, but it doesn't get the results that i want.

Baby laxative doesn't have much effect on my adult body. Sometimes my "mommy" will give me a powerful dose of ADULT laxative, and we'll both pretend that it's baby laxative.

i have to agree (reluctantly) with the posters who told me to stop eating meat. When i'm an adult male, i'm a voracious carnivore: if i eat a meal with no meat in it, i feel as if i haven't eaten. i associate meat-eating with my manliness. When my fetish self is a little girl (7 or 8 years old) as opposed to a baby girl, i don't want to eat any meat at all, except maybe liver ... i really associate meat-eating with adulthood and maleness.

Some of you might laugh at this, but i don't mind: as part of my fetish identity as a submissive, i have a completely different role in which i'm a DOG! A Dominant Mistress likes to put me on a leash and treat me as Her (castrated) dog. When i'm in that role, i only eat dog food ... which is mostly meat. Fortunately, i've never yet played by dog role and my baby role in the same week (the transition would be too exhausting!), so i've never yet had the consequences of my baby-self pooping the results of my canine diet.

Some of you might laugh at this, but i don't mind: as part of my fetish identity as a submissive, i have a completely different role in which i'm a DOG! A Dominant Mistress likes to put me on a leash and treat me as Her (castrated) dog. When i'm in that role, i only eat dog food ... which is mostly meat. Fortunately, i've never yet played by dog role and my baby role in the same week (the transition would be too exhausting!), so i've never yet had the consequences of my baby-self pooping the results of my canine diet.

I understand puppy play but I have a question for you...How can you eat dog food?? Isn't that nasty?

- C.J.

Raw fruit can help. Salads and steamed veggies of any kind, will help to purge your system of any adult residue, before you go on a strict baby food diet. If what you want is baby poo in your panties, what you get out is what you put in. Baby food will soften your stool and make it easier for you to poo uncontrollably in you diaper. It also lends that certain sweet, pungent odor to poo we all associate with that "baby smell". Let me add; Once you've reached the point of regular incontinece (or even irregular, for that matter), you may find it hard to trust your system after you find yourself peeing and/or pooping on the floor or in your pants when not wearing. Thereby, neccesitating the wearing of diapers, 24/7.

Regardless of whether you want to, or not. Think about it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 2 months later...

I did a session with Mistress Madeline of Chicago a few months ago. She played Mommy Madeline. :D She put mashed up bananas in my diaper. The squishy feeling was awesome. It felt just like the real thing. The bananas had gone brown, so they were the perfect yellowish-brown color and consistency. I am glad she did that, because I couldn't poo. I had no trouble peeing, but I just couldn't poo my diaper. Once, when I played years ago, my "Daddy" gave me a mineral oil enema. I think you can buy these at the drugstore. That made my stool very loose and yellowish-brown. Happy pooing!