LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiyas! *hugs*

Lello ^_^

I wanted to say hiya <wave> and say that I am soooo glad to be back to being my Babygirl Self. A girlfriend introduced me to her BDSM lifestyle and I saw some of what they did and was like... I need something softer (lol). At the event I found an awesome girl that was into Ageplay and she and I instantly bonded and all my feelings came rushing back to me! I cannot begin to tell how good I feel now, its like I woke up! And so now I look back at all the stuff I have been missing and I'm like <Doe Eyes> "Where do I start?"

I am 32, female, in NE Florida, and have been an AB for as long as I can remember. I started when I was like 10 and just could never get away from it, it was such a part of me that I cannot believe that I am "rediscovering" myself again. I have been caught in job after job where all I do is solve one crisis after another... I lost touch. I read all the wonderful hello's in this forum and was like "I'm home!" :wub:

I am so hoping to reconnect and make new friends again!

<crinkle ^_^ > FleecedBabyGirl

PS. I picked my name because if I could I would dress in a fleeced sleepsack 24/7....I *heart* my pink fleece!

Lello ^_^

I wanted to say hiya <wave> and say that I am soooo glad to be back to being my Babygirl Self. A girlfriend introduced me to her BDSM lifestyle and I saw some of what they did and was like... I need something softer (lol). At the event I found an awesome girl that was into Ageplay and she and I instantly bonded and all my feelings came rushing back to me! I cannot begin to tell how good I feel now, its like I woke up! And so now I look back at all the stuff I have been missing and I'm like <Doe Eyes> "Where do I start?"

I am 32, female, in NE Florida, and have been an AB for as long as I can remember. I started when I was like 10 and just could never get away from it, it was such a part of me that I cannot believe that I am "rediscovering" myself again. I have been caught in job after job where all I do is solve one crisis after another... I lost touch. I read all the wonderful hello's in this forum and was like "I'm home!" :wub:

PS. I picked my name because if I could I would dress in a fleeced sleepsack 24/7....I *heart* my pink fleece!

Welcome, my name is Patrick and I hope we can get to know each other. THanks for joining us

Welcome, Fleeced Baby Girl. I totally love your screen name. My Mom bought fleece sleepers for all us kids until we were over 12. Since that was the winter we spend in Iowa, she got me a new pink fleece sleeper that I wore until the summer I turned 13. I only stopped wearing it because it was so hot that summer.

I never had perfect contol and lost all my night control at 12 when I reached puberty, so I was diapered inside my last two pink fleece sleepers. Although diapered every night after 12, I did not find out about the joys of AB until I was 26.

However, when I was 13 I began to adore romantic adult spanking scenes in novels. At 15 I began to attend adult spanking parties as a sub. I played in the adult spanking scene in several cities for 11 years before I met an AB, and within a couple of months I was way more into AB than being spanked in front of a room full of strangers. Mind you I still find being spanked by my husband sexy, but we only play that in private these days.

Write me if you like, my e-mail is shown as my website in my profile.

Baby Angel

Lello ^_^