LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asking For Bambinos?

Im 18 and still in High School so I live at home. My mom buys me Tranquility diapers for bedwetting and she knows I wear them during the day too. Am running low on diapers and really want to ask her to buy me some Bambino diapers this time. Are they really more absorbent? That could be my selling point? I guess it would count as coming out as a diaper lover but I dont think that will be a surprise to her at all.

They are definitely more absorbent but they say baby all over it. Personally I would ask for some Attends 10 waistband with boosters. Thats softest diaper and its very absorbent with a booster and its one of the cheaper diapers on the market. Bambinos are expensive and for the money, not worth it when compared to attends. Hit me up on yahoo if you wana talk more. Hopefully this helps

Im 18 and still in High School so I live at home. My mom buys me Tranquility diapers for bedwetting and she knows I wear them during the day too. Am running low on diapers and really want to ask her to buy me some Bambino diapers this time. Are they really more absorbent? That could be my selling point? I guess it would count as coming out as a diaper lover but I dont think that will be a surprise to her at all.

They are much more absorbant! And I would recomend the new all white diapers from bambino, but they run about 75.00 a case of 48 . If you can talk her into it :crybaby:

Cloth might be fun but I dont know how she will feel about wet diapers in her washer. The all white bambino look awesome Id really like to try them. Just have to get the nerve to ask. Shed probably say yes but still kinda weird to ask her.

But for now i have to say nite nite. If she finds out Ive been up half the night playing my game she'll be pissed!

They offer a sample pack of 2 if you just want to try them. Maybe scrounge up some pocket change to pay for them with a money order and don't have to ask mom ;)

qwack

Then you could show her the sample and let her see the difference. I would assume that your using the Tranquility ATN (All Through the Night) Which is one of the better diapers out there. I'll put in my two cents for Molicare's. They have never let me down, well unless I want them too! :P

I would ask her to get you the sample pack of 2 first so you can try them and see how you like them. You can then tell her (if you find you like them and they are indeed good) that they are alot more absorbent and better diapers etc...

also are tranquility's still plastic backed or have they gone cloth?