LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like A Fish: Daisy's Spring Break

Dear readers, this is the next arc in the story of Russell and Lily. Thank you again for all of the comments and suggestions from the other thread. I'll try to take them into account as I go further. Have fun!

Fast-forward about a year from Lily and Russell's fateful night...

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 1:

Russell was busy cleaning up the house when he heard Lily's car pull up. He set down his work and walked over to the window, quite curious. Today was the day that Lily's younger sister Daisy was coming into town, and Lily had evidently just brought her back from the airport. Lily looked good as ever. Taking advantage of the warmer weather, she had opted for a flowing light green sun dress, which really set off her hair. It was somewhat loose around the chest, which he liked, and bloomed out at the waist, which was perfect camouflage for her perpetually thick diapers.

As he caught a glimpse of Daisy, he could see the strong family resemblance in her face, but that's where their similarities of appearance ended. Daisy's hair was cut short, not nearly touching her shoulders. It was styled in a very trendy way, and it made her look a bit rebellious. She wore a simple cami, tight, and skinny jeans to match. She didn't look like she could've weighed more than 110 pounds. Quite cute, though.

When the girls saw him staring, they waved, and he waved back, slightly embarrassed. He had already had the door open for them as they walked up the steps.

Lily gave him her customary peck on the cheek, and then started in on introductions. Russell was going to simply shake hands, but Daisy leaned in to hug him instead, and he reciprocated, feeling a bit awkward. It was little more than a tight squeeze, though, because Daisy quickly broke off and brushed past him, offering a quick, "Excuse me!"

Lily smiled at Russell, then said, "it's on your left, Daze."

Daisy didn't say a word as she bounced into the bathroom and half-slammed the door.

Lily and Russell exchanged looks.

"Care for some water?" Lily offered.

"Sure, I'll take a glass."

Lily went to get water for the three of them. She selected two of the special pint glasses for herself and Daisy, and a smaller one for Russell.

They heard the toilet flush, then running water in the sink and Daisy was coming over to join them.

"Did you make it?"

"Shut up, Lil. I was just in a hurry,"

"It looked like a big hurry to me."

"Yeah, well some of us don't wear our bathrooms around our waists," Daisy said, taking a glass of water and drinking copiously.

"Maybe when you're older you'll understand, Daze."

They both looked at Russell.

"Hey, I'm staying out of this one. To each their own, I say."

"I'll drink to that," said Lily, offering Daisy a mock toast.

Daisy drank too, and seemed to relax. Evidently this was a familiar argument.

Possibly trying to rub it in, Lily gave Russell a sweet smile and said, "Dear, I'm soaked. Could you give me a hand?"

"Sure, Lily," he said, following her to the spare bedroom which had become the unofficial changing room. Russell gave Daisy a sheepish grin as he passed. She returned it, eyes mischievous.

Lily lay down on the oversize pad and Russell lifted her dress to examine the damage.

"Not a moment too soon, love. You really did a number on this one."

"Just a number one, though."

"Ha ha..."

With practiced fingers, Russell released each of the tapes with a popping sound, then pulled out one of Lily's formidable daytime diapers and a couple of stuffers from the cupboard. As he fluffed it out, there was a familiar crinkle. He spread the wings, then slid the garment under his lover's round butt, pausing to wipe her off and apply a little powder. She giggled as he gave her a little tickle, then finished taping her up.

"Thanks, dear."

"My pleasure."

"You know Daze and I were just teasing each other, right?"

"Right."

"We're sisters - we can't help but fight a little."

"So long as it's all in fun."

"Oh, it's fun all right. Get ready to spend the week bathroom-hunting."

"She goes a lot?"

"Constantly. You have no idea."

"But no diapers?"

"Not since she had the choice. She's a woman of principle."

"She seems nice."

"Nice and accident prone."

"You're terrible."

"I love you."

When they returned to the kitchen, Lily smelling nice and fresh, Daisy was just pouring herself another tall glass of water, and refreshing Lily's.

"Thanks, sis."

"Thanks for having me. Much as I'd like to have gone to Cancun with the rest of the gang, I really wanted to spend spring break with family."

"In other words, we don't cost anything."

"Yeah, that too."

"Let's have some lunch, Daze. You can tell us all about your exciting college life."

The three of them had a light lunch of sandwiches and chips. The girls each had another glass of water, and then broke out some lemonade for variety's sake. By the end of the meal, Daisy was fidgeting so much that she had to excuse herself to rush off to the bathroom again. Lily just rolled her eyes dramatically.

When Daisy returned, they got to planning.

"So we were thinking of taking it easy tonight, but then exploring some tomorrow. Still into hiking?" Lily asked her sister.

"Sure. I hear there are some nice trails around here."

"It's a lovely area. There are also a few museums, the movie theater, bars, and all the rest."

"Sounds like a good time to me. You're pretty lucky I'm here to liven up your week."

"You can say that again," Russell offered. "I was getting so bored of your sister."

Lily delivered a friendly poke to his ribs.

"Jerk."

"So do you have any movies to go with that fancy TV in the living room?"

The couple let Daisy pick the evening's entertainment, and ended up watching a romantic comedy set in Paris. Five times throughout the movie, Daisy had to stop to run to the bathroom. Lily gave her more of a hard time at each interruption, and Russell just laughed. He had a pretty good idea of how much Lily's diaper could take, and he knew that she must have been getting pretty full herself. If not for Daisy, she probably would have asked for a change, but she was trying to make a point. Russell was amused.

Even though it was only around six when the movie ended, Daisy already appeared to be getting sleepy. It had been a long day of travel for her, considering the layovers, and she was feeling a bit jet-lagged. Russell offered to make a pot of coffee, but she just gave him a dirty look.

"She already spends enough time in the bathroom," Lily explained, shifting her weight to get comfortable in her mass of soaked padding.

"I try my damndest to avoid caffeine, Russ. Thanks, but no thanks."

Both of the sisters took long gulps of water. It never ceased to amaze Russell how much they could put away.

"On that note, I'll be back in a minute."

Daisy walked briskly to the bathroom, once again. Lily smiled at Russell, and he returned it.

"Hungry, dear?"

"Sure," he said, "let's do pasta tonight. I'll start thawing some prawns."

Russell had become Lily's official kitchen helper, and was even starting to venture out and do a little cooking on his own. Sometimes this got on Lily's nerves, having to share the stove, but most of the time, it was nice to spread the burden.

"What are you making?" asked Daisy, returning to the kitchen.

"Scampi. I hope you like garlic."

"If you cook it, sis, I'll eat it."

"*We'll* cook it," Lily corrected, nodding to Russell.

"Right, right. I think I'll go unpack. Where am I sleeping tonight?"

"There's a spare bedroom around that corner. You can have the futon. You'll find sheets in the closet."

"Thanks, Lil."

With that, Daisy went to setup her bed and unpack her things. Russell tapped his girlfriend on the shoulder and pointed to her butt.

"You're leaking, squirt."

"I know, I know. It was bound to happen. How about a change?"

"Your sister is in the changing room. We're going to have to go somewhere else. I hope you have some spares in your bag."

"Always prepared."

The pair went to their own bedroom to get working on Lily's soaked bottom. It was strange to do the job without a changing pad and all of the essentials on hand, but they managed. Lily was too proud to go fetch them in front of her sister. After they finished, the couple went back to the kitchen to start on dinner. Lily's crinkling was renewed, for now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heven, Like a Fish just gets better and better. So Lily has a baby sister named Daisy.

Does that mean there could be another sister named Rose or Poppy?

I should have gone to bed, but when I saw a new installment, I stayed up to read it.

Luv, Baby Angel

Yeah it's like the story never stopped. Another great story, very great continuence. Can't wait to see were this goes..Glad that together now. Keep up the good work.!

Heven, Like a Fish just gets better and better. So Lily has a baby sister named Daisy.

Does that mean there could be another sister named Rose or Poppy?

I was laughing about how similar your stories sounded in the background, I actually confused them at first.

Of course, it would be fun to have the 'black sheep' sister who can't seem to cope with being from a ... 'gifted' family.

Yeah, Daisy really seems to make things more interesting. One sister with diapers, another that has to run to the bathroom every 15 minutes, and a loving boyfriend to smile and watch....Or is Russell more than just a boyfriend at this point?...seeing as they've been together for a year.

Partial snow day at the office, so you folks get another update! ;)

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 2:

About an hour later, Russell peeked his head in to say that dinner would be ready soon. Evidently Lily was even sleepier than she was letting on, and had decided to take a nap. Feeling awkward, Russell called her name to wake her, but she didn't budge. He walked over to her and shook her arm, and she woke with a start.

"Oh! Hi Russ. Dinner time? It smells delicious."

"No, but soon. We'll be serving in around fifteen minutes."

Daisy yawned, then started to get up. As she was looking around the room fully waking up, she suddenly blushed. Russell couldn't figure it out at first, but then he noticed that she had left a bag of pads by the dresser, still not fully unpacked. They looked a bit more heavy duty than the average maxi.

"Oh that? Don't even worry about it. I've seen much worse from your sister, believe me."

"You're right, you're right. Even so, give a girl some privacy. Shoo!"

Russell left the room, blushing a bit himself.

Dinner was as good as ever, and Russ mostly listened as the sisters swapped stories. Daisy told stories about some of the hundreds of close calls (some of them too close) she'd had in long lectures, and Lily listened politely, just asking a question here or there to keep her going. She didn't give her advice on the subject, but both knew perfectly well what she would say if she were to speak up.

Daisy meanwhile tried to tease Lily about her diapers, asking her for updates every few minutes on how they were holding up. Lily responded in sassy good fun, but she had long since gotten over any kind of embarrassment, and try as she might, her sister couldn't get under her skin.

That is, of course, until she brought out the big guns.

"Say Russ, did Lil ever tell you about her senior prom?"

Lily got a bit red in the face, but she was smiling a bit too.

"No, I can't say she did. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's a bit of a funny story. You see, back then Lil was a bit of a rebel, and she liked to do the opposite of whatever Mom and Dad wanted. For prom, Mom went shopping with her and picked out a nice, conservative evergreen gown. It wasn't ugly, but it wasn't very exciting either. The thing, though, was not that Mom was concerned about Lil showing skin. She was worried that Lil might show something else."

"I can't believe you're telling this story...*again*."

"So as I was saying, Lil didn't like her dress, and she wanted to make her own statement, so the day before the prom, Lil went shopping on her own and get a much more exciting dress: strapless, rose-colored, and cut to mid-thigh, instead of mid-ankle. When she was getting ready on the night of, she taped on an extra-thick diaper (she planned to be out late) and then put on her new racy dress, and over that, put on the gown Mom picked out with her. It covered her so well that Mom had no idea she had a different dress on underneath."

"I think I see where this is going."

Lily was blushing a bit more, at this point.

"Just you wait. So Lil's date arrives, and the two of them head off to prom, none the wiser. Back then, she was a lot more careful about hiding her secret, so only a couple of her friends actually knew that she wore, and the boy she was with, Kevin, definitely wasn't one of them. Anyway, as soon as they're speeding away in his car, she squirms out of her gown, much to Kevin's delight. Of course now she was faced with a dilemma - without that extra layer of cloth, and covering around her thighs, she would have to be a lot more careful. Nothing showed if she kept her legs together, but as soon as she got lazy, bam! Diaper."

"You're terrible, sis."

"To hear Lil tell it, Kevin was a sweetie throughout the night, and kept his hands reasonably to himself, but he *was* thoughtful enough to bring along a flask of vodka, and he made sure to offer it to his date every time she went to refill her glass of punch, which was, of course, pretty frequently. The night wore on, and Lil got tipsier and tipsier as her diaper got wetter and wetter. Eventually, it dawned on her that she may not be able to make it through the night, even though she was wearing an overnight diaper. Her suspicions were confirmed when she was dancing with Kevin and noticed that a couple of guys were staring at her backside. She hadn't noticed, but her poor diaper had started leaking on one of the sides, and the wetness had spread to her dress, causing it to stick to her leg."

"Oh God, Daze, just get it over with."

"So now she's stuck in an overflowing diaper and a too-short dress, which is wet and sticking to her leg, but because she's been dancing and drinking, she's really thirsty, so she has to keep going for the punch. Pretty soon she realizes that the diaper won't just be leaking after much more of this, it will be a free-flow. She makes up some excuse about not feeling well, and asks Kevin to take her home. He's not happy about it, but he agrees. On the car ride home, however, her excuse comes true and the vodka all rushes up in one big spurt. Before she can tell him to pull over, she loses it all over the front of the car and her brand new dress."

"Yuckkk..," said Russell, giving his blushing girlfriend a look.

"Now of course Kevin isn't happy about this either, but he's a bit smitten, so he let's it slide, handing her a box of tissues from the back. While he's looking for them, he sees the dress and has a brilliant idea - Lily can just change into it, and then our parents at least wouldn't find out about the night, with any luck. Lil thinks this is a great idea, cloudy as her mind is, and starts to strip. It's not until the straps are off and she's sliding it over her head that she remembers what she's wearing, and the state it's in."

"No way," says Russell.

"Yes way. Now she's already done her worst, so she just keeps stripping, and Kevin, who can't tear his eyes away, gets to see what he was wondering about all night - a bulging, sopping wet diaper, which is at this point leaking on both sides onto his poor car seat. What's a boy to do, right? So Lil puts on the new dress, Kevin speeds her home, and then, I imagine, spends the rest of prom night with a bottle of carpet cleaner and a roll of paper towels. Lil, meanwhile, stumbles to the front door, leaving a trail of piss all along the walkway and the steps, and drags herself inside. The trail of spots leads all the way up to the bathroom, where she promptly loses it again, mostly in the toilet this time, and then passes out. The best part? I found her the next morning and helped her climb into bed before she was discovered and grounded for the rest of the year. I even changed her, which is something I hope to never have to do again."

"See, she's not all bad, Russ. Although she can't hold a candle to you in diaper-changing. The bed was soaked later that morning because one of the tapes fell of," she said, smiling at Daisy. "Anyway, now you know more than you ever wanted to know about me, I'm sure."

"Oh that's just the start," chirped Daisy, cackling.

With that, she rushed off to the bathroom, once again, this time having to hold herself just to make it in time.

Here's the next installment, dear readers:

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 3:

Lily and Russell started on the dishes, and Daisy busied herself in her room.

"That was quite the story, dear."

"Sadly, it's not the only one."

"I'll bet not. I've picked up a few good ones just in the year that I've known you."

"Well, if you keep quiet about them to Daisy, I can make it worth your while."

Russell didn't say anything, he just smacked her padded bottom, leaving a wet handprint on her butt. He knew from experience that it would be dry again before long.

The rest of the evening was uneventful, with Daisy coming in for another glass of water, but mostly keeping to herself. By nine, she was already turning in to go to sleep. Russell stayed up with Lily and talked, planning out the week's activities. They treated each other to a shared bowl of ice cream, and then headed off to get ready for bed. Russell helped Lily change with another of her spare diapers because they didn't want to wake Daisy. Luckily, Lily had the foresight to keep a few overnight diapers out as well. A kiss goodnight, and they were soon asleep.

---

Russell awoke to the sound of hushed voices. It was Lily and Daisy. Still half asleep, he just lay in bed and tried to listen, not really wanting to get up unless he was needed. He could only make out snippets.

Daisy: "Not in a few weeks. I don't know why you're making such a big deal..."

Lily: "Big deal? That's *our* futon. Why didn't you..."

Daisy: "I did! See?"

Lily: "...don't need to see that...even so..."

Daisy: "Well what do you want? You really don't..."

Lily: "...would be best if..."

Daisy: "...worse than mom! I can't believe you!"

Lily: "Calm down! It's just..."

Daisy: "God! Not a word about..."

And that was it. In his sleepy state, Russell didn't even try to bother piecing the conversation together. He turned over in bed, pulled the covers closer, and he was out again. He half-woke when Lily came back to bed and kissed him goodnight, but then he was quickly back asleep.

---

The next morning, Russell woke up first, and peeked under the covers to see how his sweetie's diaper was faring. He could see through the clear plastic panties that she hadn't been kind to it in the night, but it was still holding strong. The faint blue lines had turned dark green, and the garment was bloated with all of her water from the evening. Since she wasn't leaking, he let her sleep, and went to go make coffee, and a little breakfast.

Russell did his best to be quiet, but evidently Daisy was a light sleeper, as he soon heard stirring from her room, and then she was out to bid him a sleepy good-morning. She was still dressed in her pyjamas - a loose t-shirt from her college football team, and a pair of pink flannel pants, somewhat tighter than Lily's. He couldn't help but notice that they were *quite* tight around her crotch. He could pick out that familiar bulge anywhere, by now.

"Good morning, Daisy. Coffee?"

"Normally, no, but today, why not? Not like it can't do any harm."

"I heard you two talking last night. Are you wearing what I think you're wearing?"

"Yup, just like sis. I made a little mess on your futon - sorry about that," Daisy said, drinking her coffee.

"It wouldn't be the first time. You really don't have to worry about it."

"It was that damn jet-lag, you know. It's not like that's a usual thing for me."

"Sure, I know what you mean," Russell said, smiling, but trying to be sympathetic.

"I'll bet you do," Daisy said grumpily. "What are you making?"

"French toast. Want to help?"

"How about I watch, instead. I didn't get the cooking genes."

"The way I hear it, Rose is the family chef. You never got lessons from her?"

"Nah, she and I don't always get along. Besides, she was off to college by the time I would have really wanted to learn."

"Well, if you want practice, just let me know."

"You're safer doing it yourself, trust me." Daisy paused, then got a look of panic on her face. "Oops, be right back!"

Out of habit, Daisy started rushing over to the bathroom, but then she stopped midway there and spread her legs a bit.

"Laziness, prevails, Russell," she said, returning to the kitchen.

"I can see that. I won't tell Lily, don't worry."

"Oh you won't have to, she'll be sure to give me plenty of shit regardless."

"You're a big girl, you can take it."

"I don't really feel like one today, you know."

"Hey, when in Rome, right?"

"Right..."

Russell clicked off the burner, then set to work serving his concoction onto small plates. He helped himself to some orange juice from the fridge.

"Care for any?"

"The more the merrier."

"Should I wake your sister, or should we let her sleep?"

"Too late," called Lily from their bedroom. "I'm too hungry to sleep."

"Hi," said Lily, smiling widely at Daisy. She was wearing a loose robe. Her diaper was muffled by the plastic pants, but it still crinkled faintly as she walked. The bulge was quite evident.

"Hi, Sis," Lily said cheerfully.

"Hi yourself."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby. Is that what you want to hear?"

Lily grinned triumphantly, and Russell handed her a plate.

"Sure you don't need a change before you eat, dear?" he asked, trying to take the pressure off of poor Daisy.

"Oh heavens, no, but thank you for asking, dear."

Russell winked at Daisy, and she winked back.

"So are we just going to talk about diapers all day, or are we actually doing stuff today?" asked Daisy.

"I *was* having fun, but I guess we can do 'stuff' if you really want to."

"Well, I was poking around on the internet, and it sounds like the art museum might be fun."

"I'd go. I haven't been in awhile," said Russell.

"Neither have I. That sounds good to me."

"All right. What else is there to do?"

"Well I know you like hiking, so if you want, we could show you some of the nearby trails. It's no Yellowstone, but it's nice."

Daisy's eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"Sounds great! Are you sure you two will be able to keep up with me?"

"We'll do our best," said Lily, with a hint of sarcasm.

Russell kept quiet, but he suspected there was a hint of truth in Daisy's words. It's not as though either of them was in particularly admirable shape.

Daisy stopped eating for a moment and got a distant look on her face, sort of like she was about to sneeze. It didn't go unnoticed by Lily.

"Oh Daze, I'm so proud of you," she exclaimed.

"Well enjoy it while you can, because after breakfast, I'm ditching this uncomfortable thing in the trash."

"Just as long as you aren't wasting it. They don't grow on trees, you know."

"Oh, it's not going to waste, don't worry about that."

Russell watched in fascination. Lily *really* seemed to be enjoying this, as though some tricky plan of hers was suddenly coming to fruition. It was strange to see this new side of his girlfriend.

This is such a WONDERFUL story, just like your first one, and i'm really enjoying it! Always looking forward to reading more of your excellent work...thank you for your efforts and your contributions!

Best wishes,

Latexman :)

This is certainly more of the same great story, and one I find extremely interesting. The interaction between sisters sounds as though the writer has a couple. I will watch with anticipation of more to come. :drinks_wine: and then? Well we all know, don't we!

Thanks as always for the kind words, everyone. They mean the world.

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 4:

True to her word, Daisy took off her rather wet diaper after breakfast, and did not replace it with another before heading out. Lily allowed herself a few minutes of fresh air before getting Russell to tape her into another diaper plus a pair of booster pads for good measure. She always took extra precautions when going out on trips. Russell liked it this way - less potty breaks, less problems.

On the way out, Lily grabbed a small purse plus her much larger, barely-disguised diaper bag. Daisy rolled her eyes when she saw it.

"There are extras in here for you, in case you change your mind, Daze."

"Very funny."

With that, they were off. Knowing that beverages would be prohibited in the museum, both women tried their best to get their fill of water on the ride over.

"So Daisy, are you much of an art buff?" asked Russell, trying to avoid having the conversation return to bickering between Daisy and Lily.

"Me? No, not at all, really. I took an art appreciation class in high school, but it's been long enough where I've forgotten most of what I learned."

"Well, the impressionist works in the museum are fairly noteworthy, and they also have a decent collection of sculptures. Any idea where you'd like to start?"

"I'm easy to please, Russell. I'm sure it will come back to me pretty quickly," she said.

"Art appreciation - just like riding a bike," quipped Lily.

-----

When they got to the museum, Daisy's first stop was the ladies' room. The car ride had only been 25 minutes or so, but it was a fairly close call. Lily didn't say anything when she came back, but Daisy told her to shut up anyway, for good measure. Russell wondered if they would keep on like this the whole afternoon.

They spoke in hushed tones as they made their way through the gallery. Russell always had a fascination for landscapes, and Lily favored portraits. Daisy did not seem to take much interest in either, at first. Instead, she walked somewhat briskly around the museum, never lingering for more than a few minutes at any one piece. Russell noticed that she kept crossing her legs whenever she would stand still. Five minutes later, she was dashing off to the bathroom again.

"Was that coffee I saw her drinking this morning?" Lily asked.

"Yep. She doesn't drink it much, does she?"

"Oh God no, you know what it does to me, right? Well her system is much less used to it, so the effect is even worse. I think she might have forgotten how long it lasts."

"She does seem rather jittery."

"Desperate, more like it."

"Be nice, sweetie," Russell said, wrapping an arm around her.

"I just like giving her a hard time. A little payback for her storytelling, you know?"

"Sure, sure."

Daisy was walking back from the restroom, a little more slowly than the pace she had taken to get there. She seemed more relaxed.

"Shall we," she asked, taking the lead.

"After you," said Lily.

Russell glanced around the hall, looking for artists he could recognize. They were in the modern art section, and the art here was mostly unfamiliar to him. A little bored, his gaze settled on Daisy for a second. He then noticed a fairly familiar sight, just not for her. There was a little patch of wetness on the seat of her khakis, barely noticeable, but unmistakable to a trained eye like his. He debated over whether he should point it out to Lily, but of course, she ended up seeing it too a minute later. She squeezed his hand, and then pointed to the spot. He glanced at her to see that she had a strange grin on her face, again, a little triumphant.

"Should we tell her?" he asked.

"No, she'll just make up some excuse anyway. Not like there's much to be done about it at this point, right?"

"Yeah, I left my spare change of clothes at home, come to think of it."

"Exactly. It'll dry soon enough."

The group continued walking, and periodically, Russell would look to see how the little wet patch was doing. With Lily, it would only have gotten larger as the minutes passed, but on Daisy, it faded as it dried, and then finally disappeared. Evidently it was a one-time occurrence. He felt some degree of relief.

Five galleries and two trips to the restroom later, Daisy asked if anyone else was getting hungry. Russell suggested that they head to a restaurant, and they started heading back for the car. As soon as they were out of the museum, the sisters pulled out water bottles and started chugging. Russell wondered how Lily's diaper was holding up, but figured she had it under control. Her loose skirt gave little indication of the state of the padding, and so far, it seemed like she was still walking normally. He had realized long ago that waddling meant she was past-due for a change. He made a mental note to ask her later.

Lily took a turn driving, and chose their old favorite diner, Phil's. Daisy protested a little, as she wasn't so much a meat eater, but majority ruled, and she comforted herself with the idea of a salad, possibly a veggie burger.

For a Saturday, the restaurant was actually rather packed. The group had to wait in the front, sipping water, as another party in the back finished their coffee and gave up a table. Daisy was getting antsy again, and excused herself to head to the restroom. Unfortunately for her, Phil's was an old place, and they only had a single unisex bathroom, which was occupied. Daisy cursed to herself as she walked back, defeated.

It didn't take long for them to get a table, but the bathroom remained closed while everyone decided what to order. Lily cheerfully kept drinking water, amused at her sister's predicament. Russell felt sorry for her, but knew there wasn't anything he could do about it. Lily kept quiet, stealing glances at the door a couple of times a minute, fidgeting in her seat. Finally, as the waiter was coming to take their orders, Daisy abruptly got up to knock on the door again.

"Just a minute," came the reply.

Daisy didn't dare come back to the table. Instead, she stood just outside the bathroom door, repeatedly crossing and uncrossing her legs, looking perfectly miserable. Lily sat watching with a amused pity, and ordered her sister a veggie burger and a side salad. Russell tried not to look.

Finally, the bathroom door opened, and an elderly woman slowly made her way out. Daisy almost knocked her over as she rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door. It was several minutes before she came out again, but she had good timing- her food was freshly waiting for her when she got back.

"Feel better?"

"That was a little too close, if you really must know."

"I won't say a word."

"Thanks. Also, thanks for ordering for me," Daisy said sincerely.

"No probem, sis."

The rest of the meal was uneventful, and the group decided that they would take advantage of the remaining afternoon to go on a relaxed hike. Russell led Lily to the bathroom to change her before they paid the bill, and then they were off to a nearby park.

If you don't want to read about messing, you probably don't want to read this chapter. Everyone else...you probably want to read this chapter.

Diaper Mike - out of curiosity, I looked up your posting history. It's *hilarious*.

------

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 5:

Granton Park was a laid-back affair, as parks went, but it had a collection of pleasant trails that led through the woods and occasionally along a shallow river. Lily and Russell had only been there twice before, but they wanted to show Daisy a good time. She seemed excited on the way there, and even more so when they arrived.

"Ooh, this looks like fun! What a perfect way to spend the afternoon," she exclaimed, going to hug Lily.

"Anything for you, sister dear. Besides, tubby over here needs the exercise."

"After that meal, I think we *all* need a little exercise," Russell said, rubbing his belly.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Despite never having been there before, Daisy led the way through the woods, pointing out various flora by name and explaining how they fit into the local ecosystem. Russell and Lily gave a chorus of "ohs" and "ahhs," letting her do most of the talking. Daisy was more than happy to oblige. She only paused to take frequent sips from her water bottle. Lily was rapidly working through hers as well. Russell took occasional sips from his little 18oz bottle, but he could hardly compare.

After 45 minutes or so of steady walking, Lily asked if they could take a break.

"Tired already, sis?"

"I'm not *that* out of shape. My stomach is just bothering me a bit. I think I ate a little too much at Phil's."

Russell walked over to her and massaged her scalp a bit, but he didn't delude himself into thinking it would do any good. Lily kissed his hand and continued.

"I just need a few minutes to sit and digest, and then I'll be good."

"Well while you're doing that, I'm going to head off on my own for a minute. Nature calls."

"She called me a few times already. I was surprised you didn't want to stop sooner."

"I'm full of surprises, sis," said Daisy, rushing behind a clump of trees.

"Are you going to be okay, love?" asked Russell.

"I hope so. My tummy has been gurgling for the past twenty minutes, and it only seems to be getting worse. I peed a few minutes ago to try to relieve the pressure, but it didn't help that much."

"Well, we're carrying the diaper bag for a reason, right?"

"Oh God, Russell. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

"You're so full of cliches."

Russell tickled her a bit, and then Daisy came back from the bushes, buttoning her pants.

"Don't you ever go to the bathroom, Russell?"

"Yeah, just not as much as...you know, you two."

"He has a cast-iron bladder, as far as I'm concerned."

"I was starting to think you might have converted him."

"Ha, no, no. I'm old-fashioned like that."

"Attaboy, Russ," Daisy said, giving him a mock high-five.

Lily just looked on, amused. It seemed like as good a time as any to get going again, so she rose and they started walking, a little slower this time. Russell kept an attentive eye on her as they went, and to his relief, Lily seemed to recover a bit.

Half an hour later, Daisy was in the middle of explaining the parasitic properties of vines when Lily stopped abruptly and held her stomach.

"You okay, sweetie?" Russell asked.

"I'm fine, it's just a cramp. No more patty melts for me. Next time I try to order one, smack me."

"I'll try to remember that. Is there anything we can do for you?"

"Find me a bathroom."

"Sorry sis, but we're right in the middle of this trail. It's going to take us awhile to loop around and get back. Why don't you just go in the woods?" asked Daisy.

"I'd love to, but if I take this thing off, the tapes won't go back on again."

"That's okay dear, we can just change you into another one," Russell said, reaching into the diaper bag for a spare. He frowned, fumbled around, and came back empty. "Fuck, you know dear, I think you might be wearing your last one. All we have left are booster pads, and a whole lot of powder."

"That's not funny, Russ. This one still has a little while to go, but it won't last forever."

Daisy was trying not to listen to them, and was instead focusing on the needles of a nearby pine. She quickly grew impatient listening to diaper talk.

"Well...we could just use the booster pads in the mean time."

"How many do we have?" asked Lily, feeling the outside of her diaper to check its condition.

"Three. Want 'em?"

"I guess I don't have much choice," she said, taking the thin pads from Russell.

Now it was Lily's turn to go off into the woods. Daisy walked off the opposite way for good measure, and did her own business. When the sisters returned, Daisy looked refreshed, and Lily looked a little worse for wear. She was starting to waddle more.

"I feel a little ridiculous."

Russell looked her over. Her skirt still mostly covered the bulge, though less so now.

"You look fine. Let's just head back so we can get you comfortable again."

"All right, let's hurry," Lily said, taking another long drink from her water bottle. Daisy unconsciously did the same.

The trip back was mostly quiet. Lily didn't feel much like talking, so Russell chatted a bit with Daisy. After they had gone a little further, Lily paused again.

"Another cramp. I'll be all right."

And they kept going, now at an even slower pace.

"Any idea how much farther, fearless leader?"

"Oh, probably another half an hour, at least, before we get to the parking lot."

Lily grumbled something under her breath and kept trudging on.

Fifteen minutes later, though, Lily stopped again. She held her stomach and audibly farted. It sounded wet.

Daisy seized the opportunity to go pee in the woods again. Russell did the same this time, leaving Lily alone for a moment. She farted again, but it was hardly a relief. Neither did peeing help. The stuffers she had added to her diaper quickly absorbed the liquid and puffed out, keeping the pressure on her poor belly. She groaned, but promised herself she'd keep going.

Finally, they looped back on a familiar part of the trail, and by Daisy's reckoning, they only had another quarter mile to go. Unfortunately, Lily was in steadily worse shape. She was loudly passing gas pretty regularly, and also peeing frequently, due to the pressure of the extremely bulky diaper. It was a loosing battle. With the parking lot just around the corner, she finally lost control.

A sharp cramp had her bending over and holding herself, wincing a bit. There was a last wet fart, and then she bent forward even further and pushed as hard as she could. Daisy turned away immediately, embarrassed by her sister. Russell went over to her and massaged her shoulders. This had happened enough for him to be somewhat used to it.

Lily held one of his hands as she continued to push, creating more wet noises, another weak stream of urine, and a couple of messy blasts of diarrhea. Unfortunately, her diaper was already quite full, so the mess really didn't have anywhere to go. The cramps were too much to bear, though, so she had to keep pushing. She grunted and whined a little, doing her best to expel the mass. The stink was starting to make its way through the padding.

When she felt she couldn't get any more out, there was nothing to do but walk, slowly, back toward the car. Lily couldn't manage more than an obvious waddle. She was glad for the skirt, but at this point it wouldn't have fooled a passer-by. They continued this way for the last few hundred feet, and then the car came into view. Lily was overjoyed, but still cramping. She bent forward to try again, and this time produced a long, sputtering blast of liquid mess. The relief was palpable, but she really had no room left in the diaper. It was starting to seep out of the sides. She was past caring.

Lily messed once more before she reached the car, leaving a trail of brown droplets all the way to the door. Russell got a disposable pad out of the trunk and set it down across the back seat, where Lily gingerly sat down. More of her mess leaked out, puddling around her thighs. Her skirt would need some serious scrubbing after this, she knew.

She made it home without any further BMs, but she did have an unstoppable urge to pee as she was walking into the house, and before she could make it to the bathroom, she let loose once again. A pitter-patter of waste dripped onto the floor as she rushed for the tub. Russell offered to help, but Lily insisted on taking care of this one herself. He wouldn't tell her so, but Russell was relieved.

So, anyone want to buy the film rights? I have a few actors/actresses in mind that would be perfect for these roles. ;)

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 6:

Lily went through two more diapers that afternoon, thanks to her disagreeable bowels. After the hiking incident, it was as if she had stopped even trying to make it to the bathroom, and had resigned to messing her diapers instead. Russell could hardly blame her, as the experience had gotten her down, especially as she was trying to play it cool in front of her younger sister. Daisy seemed to sense this too, so she tried to lighten her sister's mood the best way she knew how.

"Don't feel too bad about this afternoon, Sis. It happens to the best of us."

"Yeah, but I don't think it usually happens so many times in a row. That was awful!"

"Did I tell you about my plane ride?"

Lily's ears perked up. "Do tell," she said.

"So as you might have guessed, Mom wanted me to be diapered for the trip, like always. I of course refused. I mean, I don't even *have* diapers around."

"No pull-ups, even?"

"Protective underwear," Daisy corrected.

"Yeah, right, and I'm wearing 'disposable briefs'," she said, flashing the white plastic waistband for emphasis. "These are *diapers*, and you have *pull-ups*."

"Fine, fine, yes, I have some pull-ups at home, but I didn't want to wear them, so I just wore my normal pad instead, with a spare in my purse. Well, the plane air was dry as usual, and I was drinking lots of water the whole time, so I found myself having to go pretty quickly. The only problem is, I got assigned a window seat, so I kept having to pester my seatmates to move every 20 minutes. It was getting a little old. About halfway through the flight, I had already made about three trips to the bathroom, and I was getting desperate to go again. Just as I was about to get up, the flight attendants started rolling beverage carts down the aisle. I stopped one of them to ask if I could get by, but they said I should just wait a few minutes for them to finish, as if I could. I won't trouble you with the details, but suffice to say, I couldn't hold it, and my backup pad got wet. It was already leaking a bit by the time the carts cleared, and I was able to get to the bathroom."

"You really can't catch a break, can you Daisy?" asked Russell.

"It gets worse. So I pee, change my soaked pad, then return to the seat for the fourth time. My seatmates are giving me looks by now, and I can't really blame them. It's not like they can get any sleep with me brushing by them every few minutes. Anyway, I kind of apologize, then go sit down. Naturally, another 20 minutes later, the urge hits again, stronger than ever. I want to try to hold it to give the other passengers a break and let someone else have a turn, but the pressure keeps building, and I realize it just isn't happening. I have to run down the aisle this time to keep from peeing, not subtle at all. I get all kinds of weird looks."

"Oh sis..."

"Anyway, the rest of the flight is pretty quiet, but as the announce that the descent is starting, like five people get up and suddenly decide to go to the bathroom all at once. All I could do was watch. I knew there wouldn't be time for me to make it through that line, so I just had to wait. The last person clears the bathroom by the time we're coming in for the final approach, and as I try to get up to go, the flight attendant waved me back. Trust me, it was getting pretty urgent at that point, but I figured I could make it if I just concentrated. Unfortunately, the traffic controller had a sense of humor that day, and they decided to double-book our gate. We ended up waiting for an extra 20 minutes on the tarmac while the other plane cleared out. To be perfectly honest, those were 20 minutes I couldn't spare."

"So Mom was right, after all?"

"Well as far as I'm concerned, it serves the airline right, besides, those seats are supposed to be floatation devices. What's a little pee going to do?"

"Eww," said Russell, knowing he'd never think of airplane seats quite the same way ever again.

"But your clothes...they looked fine when I greeted you."

"Ha, I *did* take some of mom's advice. I had a spare pair of pants in my carry-on, you know, just in case."

"Oh I know all about just-in-case-pants, believe it."

"Yeah, so that's a good reminder, I need to do some laundry. Where's your machine?"

"Follow me," Lily said, leading the way. She seemed to feel better after hearing Daisy's story, so Daisy smacked her padded butt to make sure she kept the edge.

Lily stopped in the middle of the hallway and bent over halfway, doing her best to fart in her sister's face. Apparently she was trying a bit too hard, and she ended up messing instead. From the sound that erupted from her sister's butt, there was no doubt in Daisy's mind what had happened, but being the good sister that she was, she didn't say anything. Lily stood up again slowly, face red, then continued walking to the washing machine.

After showing her sister how to work the washer, Lily let herself into the changing room and helped herself to a fresh diaper. She didn't mention it to Russell, and Russell didn't ask.

-------

Daisy could feel her stomach rumbling as she took her clothes out of the dryer.

"What's for dinner, guys?"

"Well, we were thinking it might be fun to have a change of pace. Have you found a taste for sushi yet?" Lily asked.

"What do you mean, 'yet'?"

"I seem to recall that when you were little, the only asian food you would eat at all was egg rolls and fried rice."

"Oh whatever, Lil, that was when I was like six."

In the kitchen, Lily rolled her eyes at Russell, who once again did his best to stay out of it.

"So that's a yes on the sushi?" Lily asked.

"Absolutely."

"And we were thinking we could do a movie after that, if you want."

"Yeah, that'd be fun!"

"How about the new Vince Vaughn one?"

"Sure, I preview looked hilarious."

"Good, can you be ready in ten?"

"Count me in."

Russell offered to change Lily, but given that she had recently changed after her last accident, she declined. He was a bit surprised, but didn't say a word. Instead, he grabbed the diaper bag and made sure to pack in plenty of extras, just in case. Daisy saw this and gave him a look.

"You really think she'll need that many tonight?"

Russell shrugged, and was about to utter another proverb, but stopped himself.

"Whatever," she said.