LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Daily Diapers

Guest soulstealer

Guest soulstealer

DD,

I have a question that I'd like answered. Many time on this site I have seen you claim you won't have enough money to support this site or pay for server costs, all for various reasons. Reasons at the moment I choose not to believe. You promote five "pay sites" on Daily Diapers. All of which are registered to you, or "VTL DailyD Websites" which I still have to assume is you. If your making enough money to run 5 sites, and pay for all the various models you use for the pictures, why do you need us to pay for a free site?

A former DD supporter.

if you read the entire post, you wouldve noticed the he said he had medical bills that he had to pay and didnt have enough spare change to keep the site up for the month.

EDIT: quote from post: "Okay guys, I've hit a pretty big finacial obsticle in the form of medical bills which may make it impossible for me to pay the server bills next month." th rest of the post can be found at the bottom of the "Latest News" forum.

The pay sites, which are not nearly as profitable as you might think, do support this site, and my time in running them... on that I have been very clear with reminders such as "Join X and help support dailydiapers.)

In recent months I have had major medical bills, in addition to major increases in what it costs to keep a community this size online. I pay over $300 a month now just for the server, then more for the software, the pictures, service contracts to keep everything running, etc..

This is the reason most ab sites fail within a year. You can start a site for practically nothing, on one of the many "unlimited" hosts for $5.95 a month, but when you actually use all the resources they promise, they kick you off. Most sites give up here. If you're serious, you then move to a real virtual server host and oay 20-100 a month, this is fine for a while. In time though, the site gets bigger and more popular, and again, you're kicked off. Now it's dedicated time. Starts at $100 a month, but to really handle an active board and other scripts you end up with a high-end server and huge bills. I was LUCKY to find our current host who made me a fair deal at $300 for more server than you can normally get for that price.

And remember, you are supporting the site AND me. I know it sucks, but we live in an expensive world, and I have to be able to afford not just the server, but the time to maintain it and still keep my head above water. That's what the paysites are for. To pay my bills so I can afford to work on them, and help defray the costs of this site which is by far the most expensive. I could easily maintain the pay sites on a $5.95 host, it's dailydiapers that uses the resources and bandwidth, and it's dailydiapers I care about the most as it benefits those that support us, and the community at large that can't always afford a pay site.