LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Pointers On Starting A Local Support Group?

brianh

Hi all - I hope this posting finds everyone well.

I was perusing around the meeting place section of the board recently, and I commented that the need to identify with a group is of signficance - a basic human need. I just think of how beneficial it would be to be able to hang out with other people who identify with this whole issue of diapers. It is difficult for me at times, to accept this part of me, and I know that actually getting to know others like me would prove to be beneficial (just from a support standpoint). I know others out there feel like I do in this regard.

My question is to those who have succeeded in putting something together - an event, or group in their respective areas. How did you do it? Any pointers? And finally, did it prove to be something that was beneficial or a disappointment?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you everyone!

There aren't any in my community, but I'll check out that site you mentioned. Thanks enfant.

Aside from internet contacts, it may hard to arrange a meeting of like minds. Even then, you're dealing with the X factor. Whether they actually show, or not.

Your best bet, IMHO would be to network with the various and sundry "fetish" groups that hold munches or meetings in the Dallas area. Trust me. There are many groups in the state of Texas for you to hook up with. AB, DL, it don't matter. They're out there. Don't be bashful. Check out the underground rags, as well.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Another thing to consider -- what kind of 'support' mindset are you trying to achieve? Like an AA/NA kind of 'support' where you're all against what it is you're doing, but you're all gonna do it anyway, so you might as well do it with people who are of the same?

Or are you yourself in need of 'support' and would like to hang with a crowd of already comfortable ABDLs, so you can learn to have fun as you are?

Again, like as was mentioned, you probably won't have a large turnout, if at all. Some folks have problems appearing in public to meet other ABDLs. I imagine they get psyched out at the last minute and choose not to follow thru because they're afraid. Of what? Iunno. Not everyone you arrange to meet on the internet is some kind of predator. That usually only happens on the evening news, or in hollywood, and to REALLY hot women who shouldn't have been trolling dating sites for men anyway. And since most of YOU all aren't REALLY HOT WOMEN, I sometimes wonder what people are afraid of.