LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What You Need To Know

Make sure you tell everyone why you wear diapers, this can be: being blown up, falling 50 feet or a mental problem but please remember which one.

Start chatting to the resident mental case in Pm knowing what hes like. After this make sure you send pm's to everyone saying that it's their fault.

Remember that everyone is fun, fun, fun even those that never speed or drink and drive then flip their car seven times while racing.

Just keep in mind that everyone who chats here is law abideing, even those who get stopped for bad driving then beat the police with their own stick. It's all legal and a good laugh.

Don't forget when you start to say that you own a 2 year old car, earn $50,000 a year that everyone else owns 3 ferraries, earns at least three million and is a centerfold...so no one is intrested in your old car. So don't bother.

Never forget to have your say to and about the local loony then complain and tell everyone to ignore them even when you don't (commonly known as the cyanide rule).

Make up technical facts especialy about computers and the internet and pass them off as facts.

Don't forget that people love to be depressed, pick a problem for yourself and join in..moan ..moan...moan...moan more than the rest to stand out and be noticed.

If you follow the above rules you will be accepted with open arms by many of the regular people in this chat.

Errr all or some of the above may or may not be true. Any resemblence to any person is coincidental.

Dear Brenda_Shoe_Box

I am writing with regards to your comments about the "going's on" that you have observed.

I must confess that I am shocked and stunned, that you consider some of the content described and discussed between individuals on here could be, for want of a better phrase "tellytubby material".

I for one, believe everything that anyone says on here and I am utterly shocked by your outburst - as you know I was paid millions for the centerfold I posed for in the NRA (that's the Natioanl Ramblers Association) - I felt strongly enough to "bear all" and wrestle with the "beast of bodmin".....also known as cyanide.

I have therefore applied for an injunction which will inhibit you wearing anything pink, fluffy or girly unless it has the wording "I like guns" on it. In addition, I have written to my M.P - General Sir Reginald Farquart-Smyth-Thompson (Mrs) and I expect a crack team of "hoodies" to be descending on your castle before you have the chance to say "I Never" or "errrrrr....no". :o:o

I hope you fully understand what I have written here, I got my special helper to do it - I'm not allowed keyboards after the incident involving one, a jar of vaseline and the Vicar of Dibley......

Yours In A Straight Jacket

Dynamick

Founder Member of The DL movement (Dangerous Lunatics) :screwy::screwy::screwy: