LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New

Hello i am new and am a AB/DL and have been ever since i can remember... My first encounter with diapers was when i was 10 i was at my aunties house for a sleep over .She has 2 daughters who at the time where 15 and 16 both who wore diappys at nite.Anyways the first nite i was there i was told by my auntie that if i wet the bed i would be put in diapers for the nite and so i was scared.So that nite i DID indeed wet the bed and woke up soakin wet but hey it was my first sleep over.So i was put in diapers for the day to teach me a lesson i guess.Anyways to make a long i mean very long story short i wet myself that afternoon and loved it and from that day on i was made to wear diapers and i would not trade being a AB/DL for anyting i love my diapers that much.Anyways just wanted to say hello and i hope to meet more people like me and get to chat and get to know u all very soon this is the first sit that i have been on not that i haven't looked around but every where i go dailydiapers come's up so here i am ..peace and stay wet and diappy'ed for life :)

First, Pamper Dan, welcome to Daily Diapers. I am fairly new here myself. People here seem very friendly.

Your profile shows you as 23 now, so doing the math your return to diapers was about 1994, and your gal cousins were wetting their beds at 15 and 16, thus they were used to wearing diapers. I did the calculation because it was about 1997 that the urology profession realized the factors of genetics and hormone changes when gals start losing bladder control after puberty.

This happened to me in 1976, when I was 12 and just hit puberty. Nearly all the women on my Mom's side of the family have the problem, and in my day urologists who did not know us very well assumed we were nuts.

Bummer that diapers were used as punishment. It would make more logical sense to simply put a rubber sheet on your bed before you wet. However, then it would be something else that showed you your inner diaper desires. There is no scientific research into diaper fetish, so the best guess is our desires start when we are very young and then later something prompts us to actively use diapers.

Are you still communicating with those cousins, who are several years older than you? Do they still wet? Only at night, or did it progress to all the time wetting? That is how it went with me, bed for several years then eventually no bladder control. Have either of these cousins ever mentioned an interest in AB/DL?

Hello i am new and am a AB/DL and have been ever since i can remember... My first encounter with diapers was when i was 10 i was at my aunties house for a sleep over .She has 2 daughters who at the time where 15 and 16 both who wore diappys at nite.Anyways the first nite i was there i was told by my auntie that if i wet the bed i would be put in diapers for the nite and so i was scared.So that nite i DID indeed wet the bed and woke up soakin wet

Hello, all I am new as well. I am 29 yrs old and have been a DL for 20yrs. I use to hide and wear baby diapers at the age of 9. They were my doll's diapers. Anyhow, I am glad to have found this site and am happy to know that there's others out there like me who are into wearing diapers just as well. It's just the feel of the diaper against my sensitive areas that gets me turned on. That's all for now, hope to chat with some of you soon.

I use to hide and wear baby diapers at the age of 9. They were my doll's diapers.

Hello,

welcome, I used to diaper my Teddy bears with the diapers of my 5 years younger brother.

Kvetinka

Welcome DooDoo Girl. Oh how I can relate to diapering dolls. In previous posts I explain that I lost my night bladder control just after puberty, a condition common to the women in my family. One advantage is none of us had to be shy as dry kids if we wanted to wear a diaper. Between Mom and my younger siblings, Granny down the block and my favorite aunt across the street, there were hundreds of diapers and women more than willing to pin a diaper on a kid after school.

It was expected that once we were large enough we would help change the little kids. Granny had made a rag doll large enough it wore the same plastic panties as a kid or 24-30 months, just ready for toilet training. She also had a smaller rag doll, about the size of a 12 month infant. All of us were encouraged to practice pinning diapers on those dolls, figuring out how to change the folding of 21x40" flat Curity gauze diapers to fit right. I remember also being given smaller square and rectangular cloth diapers for use on Barbie-type dolls. To me that made no sense, because no plastic panties that small were avilable. Even then, to me cloth diapers without waterproof panties are silly.

What is important is that women who are now my fellow BBG made use of their dolls as a source of diapers. In our family we were discouraged from pinning our own diapers until after we actually lost bladder control. That was when Granny and Mom would coach us. It took me a couple of weeks of practice each evening before I could pin my own effectively and without sticking a pin in me!

Hello, all I am new as well. I am 29 yrs old and have been a DL for 20yrs. I use to hide and wear baby diapers at the age of 9. They were my doll's diapers. Anyhow, I am glad to have found this site and am happy to know that there's others out there like me who are into wearing diapers just as well. It's just the feel of the diaper against my sensitive areas that gets me turned on. That's all for now, hope to chat with some of you soon.
  • 4 weeks later...

I went through a lot of that type of thing early on too-so I can relate. It was so fun and thrilling to have and hide plastic pants when I was a kid-although I really thought I was wierd. There are lots of us, though. Check my blog if you have the time.

:-)

Gerber