LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chrysler Financial

Guest Baby_brad

Guest Baby_brad

EVERY DAY between 10:50 and 11:00 I get a recorded message from Chrysler financial saying to call them about my loan. Theres three problems with this..

• I don't own a Chrysler Vehicle
  • I don't Own a car
  • This is a brand new cell phone number
  • I've called them before and told them to stop calling me (which I did record)
  • Did I mention that I called them and told them to stop calling me?

Anyone else get calls from them? My parents just paid off the loan on their PT (which I now drive, and will own once I get 2800 bucks).. I find it quite annoying that they don't listen.. almost as much as not getting the keyboard I paid for!

Call from your cell phone 888-382-1222, that's the Nationwide do not call list. It may take it a bit to get your number cleared from the back logs, but it should work for you. Best of luck. Darn Telemarketers! :D

great idea repaid but from the sounds of it they're bill collectors, in which case the do not call list is pretty much useless.

there should be a law limiting bill collectors to only calling a maximum of twice a week. :glare:

what i'm wondering is if they're calling you by your name or if it's a bill that the previous owner of the number you got hasn't paid yet.

that's the drawback of having a recycled number, when i was about 7 years old my mom got a number that was once used by a ski resort, she eventually had to get a new number due to the amount of people that were still calling it. those were my earliest prank calls, my sister used to encourage me to mess with them as much as possible when she got bored of doing it. :angel_not:

Guest Baby_brad

Fox, my credit is so bad that they couldn't get a car :) and its just a recorded messsage "Please call Chrysler Financial today at 1800-788-5499. Our business hours are 8am to 5pm eastern tine." is all that it says.

When I got my phone hooked up in september I was being called by a collections agency looking for some random guy. They would call at like 4am and ridiculous hours. I finally got threw to someone real on the other end of the phone and lost my temper (happens rarely). Before that I thought about switching the phone number. They are annoying.

EVERY DAY between 10:50 and 11:00 I get a recorded message from Chrysler financial saying to call them about my loan. Theres three problems with this..

• I don't own a Chrysler Vehicle
  • I don't Own a car
  • This is a brand new cell phone number
  • I've called them before and told them to stop calling me (which I did record)
  • Did I mention that I called them and told them to stop calling me?

Anyone else get calls from them? My parents just paid off the loan on their PT (which I now drive, and will own once I get 2800 bucks).. I find it quite annoying that they don't listen.. almost as much as not getting the keyboard I paid for!

that has happened to me before, though it wasnt Crysler Financiel that was calling. i had just gotton a new cell phone and a new number and the day after i got the phone i got at least a half dozen calls from bill collecters. apparently, they were trying to reach the person that had owned the number before me. after about a week of getting 6 to 9 calls a day, i finally called each company that had been calling me and told them i did not know the person who they were trying to reach, i had never met her in my life, etc. etc. they finally stopped calling me. i still get an occasional call from a bill collecter(once every month or so), but mostly they have left me alone.

use the web to find out if that is the right number for Chrysler financial. then call it and find out who thay are trying to get a hold of. then since thay are using your services, and thay will probably call send a letter to the your state attorney general let him know you have contacted them in good faith, and its a new phone and thay will not leave you alone on a bill you do not owe. also get there mailing address and email, send Chrysler financial a snail mail and a email telling them who you talked to and thay said thay will stop calling. becouse you do not owe a dime to them, and there hurassing you and costing you monie.

Guest Baby_brad

I called them and talked to a supervsior "We'll have your number taken off this account" it belongs to a guy named mark smith... yeah.... I'm Brad.

A good friend of mine would get a bill in the mail every month to pay for her hospital stay when she had her baby....funny thing is, she never had a baby! She has called the hospital millions of times, they said that her name, phone number and address was connected to the account number.... they finally said they got it cleared up and no worries... to get another bill the next month. It took them over a year but they finally got the whole thing straighten up, but I can just imagine how annoying the whole thing can be and is.

That crap happened to me and the bill collector actually got rude with me. He was like "YEAH you don't know him... Whatever" I said I need to speak with your supervisor and he patched me through. I yelled and hollered for the rudeness that I received for a bill I didn't even rack up. I was getting so many calls from bill collectors that weren't mine I finally had to dump the number. It kept up for a year because the loans kept getting sold over and over again so it was a new company almost every week. It sucked, I hope this doesn't happen to you and you are able to straighten it out.

~Brian

(Sorry didn't realize you got it straightened out. Glad to hear that!)