LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kvetinka New Here!

Saschadzg

Hello,

I am baby girl Kvetinka (Christina Cveta Jasmina K. is the grown up persona), 38 years old from Hamm/Germany. I used to write in the DPF fora.

DPF was my first contact to the world of AB/DL. It has drastically changed my life as I found to my baby girl inside.

Love

Kvetinka

Guest Katharsys

Gutten Tag Kvetinka :)

Willkommen to DD. I think around here you will find a few more people who came over from DPF that you might know.

Jump right in and have fun!

Yes Welcome, I do Believe I remember you from DPF. Thanks also for being a Baby Banker and Donating to this wonderful site. I look forward to seeing you around the site. Have a great time meeting old friends as well as many new ones!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Triggered by another thread, I post my birth certificate in order to prove my status:

birth certificate

Babygirl Kvetinka

Kvetinka,

just on a quick note: please be careful when posting such stuff on a public server (imageshack) and on public websites... this can be quite dangerous as this type of information can easily be abused.

For your personal security it is a good advice to NEVER post scans of legal documents such as passports, birth certificates, credit cards and all of that on the internet...

ID-Theft is a huge issue these days.

Kvetinka,

just on a quick note: please be careful when posting such stuff on a public server (imageshack) and on public websites... this can be quite dangerous as this type of information can easily be abused.

For your personal security it is a good advice to NEVER post scans of legal documents such as passports, birth certificates, credit cards and all of that on the internet...

ID-Theft is a huge issue these days.

I agree with you. Du sollst mehr aufpassen, was du in dem internet schickst... Ich hoffe, dass ich es richtig geschrieben habe :)

strange, I didnt welcome you :) eventhough I already know about you :) Also noch Mal willkommen bei uns :)