LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crack, Sex And Diapers

The thing that shocked me most about this news report / blog thingy, is the comments at bottom. Its not the fact that people are having sex in public or that they are smoking crack but that one of them has a nappy (diaper) on that seems to get the most response.

Strange world :screwy:

Click to see!

LMAO WTF...

"yeah dude, two crack addict guys were basically doing it out my window in an alley. one had diapers on!"

JT said...

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT believe that? A diaper???? WOW.

LOL why is this guy and quite a few others so "OMG!!!!!" at the diaper? lol if i saw that i'd be more worried about the having sex in public and the crack parts...

Look on the brightside, at least everybody is past the gay/trans and interracial part of the whole thing! It wasn't even mentioned! Or maybe most of America thinks all black men go thru the back door, no matter who it is because they've been the prison and that's how they do it?

• 1 month later...
Guest Diaperdragon

Look on the brightside, at least everybody is past the gay/trans and interracial part of the whole thing!

It all depends on a number of factors such as what area tolerates what, what age groups tolerate it and that gender tolerates it more than others.

Such as for example, we gotten past the gay thing when queer eye for the straight guy came out and when it was okay to tolerate gays and lesbians. As with the trans, i doubt it because when you say trans, people don't tolerate for trans because society in general doesn't like the idea of trans, though they will tolerate gays and lesbians.

• 3 months later...