LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like A Fish

good but you need to strengthen there bond at sum point by separating them and then bearing them back together

k

love it though!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for all of the comments and suggestions, gentle readers. I'll try to take them into account as I write more. I know these updates are very short (that's why I'm not calling them chapters), but it keeps me motivated. I hope nobody minds. Anyway, here's the next one. More as soon as I get the chance.

Part 8:

Russell didn't want to intrude on Lily's privacy, and Lily didn't come downstairs to see him for the rest of the day. He kept busy replaying the afternoon and last night in his head as he watched TV, did chores, and worked out a bit. When it came time for dinner, and Russell found himself heating up canned chicken soup, he realized that he was really missing Lily.

"To hell with it, he thought...I'm going up there."

Russell left the stove on low and headed upstairs to see what she was doing. At first, he stood outside and knocked gently, but when there was no response, he tried the doorbell. Still nothing. He rang it a couple more times, still to no effect, then decided to give up on it for now. "Maybe she went out," he thought. Of course, there wasn't much going on in the outskirts of Afton on a Sunday night.

Russell ate his soup with the TV as company instead. It was a much lonelier night than he could remember having in quite a while, even though just a week ago, this would have been normal for him. Lily really had him spoiled. Where was she, anyway? Russell started to wonder if he'd driven her away somehow, but he couldn't think of anything that he had done or said. "Maybe she's too embarrassed to see me after this morning," he thought.

"Maybe I should mind my own business for once," he said to the TV.

The TV blathered on uninterrupted about the latest gossip on Britney's custody case. It remained talkative for the rest of the night. Russell didn't say another word, even to himself.

---

It was a beautiful day, clear skies, warm sun, the only thing missing was the cluster of palm trees. Russell was very glad to see Lily again, and he told her so.

"I missed you too!" she exclaimed, hugging him close.

They had decided to go for a walk on the beach, as it was unusually warm out. Russell was dressed in cargo shorts and a half-unbuttoned shirt. Lily wore just a bikini top and a white sarong. The simple outfit flattered her every curve, and the warm breeze coming in from over the water danced with her hair, which hung loose over her shoulders, framing her delicate features. Russell admired her as they walked, not speaking, but quietly enjoying each other's company. After a time, Russell noticed that Lily wasn't drinking anything, which was, of course, strange for her.

As they were coming up to a little beachside cafe, Russell led her to the line that had formed outside.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked. "You must be thirsty."

"Oh, I am. But it's okay. I have water in my bag."

"Your bag?" Russell asked, not remembering that she was carrying one. He looked over, and indeed, she had a large bag slung heavily over her shoulder. Strange how he could have missed it.

"Yeah, my diaper bag. I always keep water in here, you know, next to the diapers and my changing supplies."

Russell looked around a bit nervously, after all, they were several people standing around in line with them, perfectly capable of hearing everything that she was saying.

"I didn't notice, that's all."

"What, my bag, or my diaper?" asked Lily innocently.

Come to think of it, he hadn't noticed her wearing a diaper either, which was also odd. He looked over again, and noticed that there was a definite bulge under that sarong, unmistakable. To Russell's shock, Lily took hold of the thin material and untied it, letting the garment fall to the ground, revealing her thick white diaper in all of its glory.

"See? This way I can drink whatever I want."

People in line were starting to whisper to each other now. Some of the patrons in the cafe were staring.

"Um...Lily...I..." Russell stammered, starting to reach for the Sarong to cover her back up.

"What, Russell? Is something wrong? Am I embarrassing you?"

"No, it's just..."

Russell watched as she unconsciously let loose a torrent into the waiting diaper. The crotch puffed out and a banana-colored stain bloomed outward.

"Fine, I get it. I think I'm going to go."

Lily left her sarong laying where it was and stormed (waddled) off in a huff. Now people were staring at him. He felt his face go crimson. He looked to the crowd to try to explain, but he had no words. He turned to go chase down Lily and apologize, but she was already in the distance. He called to her, but to no avail. She was miles away, just a speck. He called as loudly as he could, but it was impossible to reach her.

A bell rang to tell him his food was ready.

"But I haven't even ordered yet," he said to the crowd.

It rang again, and again, insistent.

"I'm not hungry!"

Russell woke with a start. The doorbell!

He got out of bed, a bit disoriented, and stumbled to his front door, where he heard knocking. He fumbled with the locks and then swung the door open.

Lily was outside on his front step, once again looking like she had just gotten out of bed. She wore a faded sweatshirt and the same pair of pajama pants as before, this time somewhat more rumpled. He thought he could pick out the bulge of her overnight diaper.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" she asked urgently.

"What? What do you mean? What are you doing here?"

"You CALLED me here! I bet even our neighbors heard. I thought you were in trouble or something."

Russell looked at her for a minute as he wondered to himself, then started laughing. It was a dream.

"I was having a bad dream."

"With me in it? Should I be worried, or flattered?"

"It's nothing like that. Jeez...I'm sorry I woke you up. What time is it?"

"Almost 6am. Do you work today?"

Russell's alarm chose this exact moment to spring into action.

"Yup, that's my cue to get up and start my day."

"Well if you're going into town, can I catch a ride with you?"

"Sure. Can you be ready in forty-five minutes?"

"If I start right now."

With that, Lily waddled back upstairs to start getting ready. Russell scratched his neck, chuckled to himself, and went to do the same, minus the diaper change, of course.

Hey heven, you used to post as Heven_Scent on the wetset/various other boards, right? I seem to remember liking various other stories you wrote, but am too lazy/incompetent to go through the effort of locating them. Would you happen to have them saved?

Sorry for the delay, folks. I haven't had much privacy to get my writing done. I'll post the next edition as soon as I have some time to myself. Again, thanks so much for the comments! This is the first creative writing of any kind that I've done in years, and you've been very encouraging.

@Frink, I am the very same. I believe I have most, if not all of them saved, but of course I never finished one of them. The one I followed for awhile was "Anita's Trials," years ago. I'll try to find and post them somewhere.

Here we go again...

Part 9:

At 6:40, Lily was back downstairs, looking mostly ready. Actually, she looked like she was ready for school, if anything. She had chosen a pair of black leather boots to go with an ankle length pleated green skirt, and a navy sweater over a white-collared shirt. In her haste, she hadn't bothered to dry her hair. Her diaper, which he assumed she was wearing, was all but invisible. She smiled at him, and he smiled back, deciding not to mention anything about her scholastic looks.

"So where to," Russell asked, as they started toward town.

"Well, where are you headed?"

"Wordsworth's is actually right near the center of town, and it's all perfectly walkable. Want to just head there first?"

"Actually, that's what I had in mind. I brought along some resumes," she said, patting her large brown bag, "and I think I'm just going to go door to door anywhere that looks good and drop them off."

"Wordsworth's too?"

"Yup. That will be my first stop...that is of course, unless you mind?"

Russell smiled inwardly.

"Me, no, I don't mind. Knock yourself out."

"They're definitely hiring?"

"Oh yeah, the owner, Mr. Davies, gets less interested in the place every day. I think he's trying to spend as much time away from the books as possible. He's a funny guy."

"Well, I hope you'll introduce me then."

"Sure, but you'll owe me one."

"Didn't I pay that one off in advance by coming to your rescue this morning?" Lily asked mischievously.

"You're right. We're even."

Lily didn't say anything in return. She was too busy draining the first of many water bottles for the day.

------

When the pair arrived at the store, Lily led the way, holding the door for her new neighbor. Russell wasn't quite sure what to expect. Did she really want to work here? Wouldn't that get a bit incestuous? Before it could travel much further, his train of thought was cut short by his eccentric boss.

"'Morning Russell. Who's your charming friend," asked Mr. Davies in a slippery voice. He loomed a full foot over her, slender and slightly wrinkled. His grey wool sweater gave off the odor of old paper.

"I'm Lily. Charmed."

"Call me Jim, Lily."

Nobody ever called him that.

"Are you two friends? Dating? Just get married over the weekend?"

"No sir, Jim. We're new neighbors," said Lily in an innocent voice. She really seemed to be milking the schoolgirl angle.

"She just moved into the apartment above mine yesterday, Mr. Davies. She's new in town, so be nice."

"So Russell hasn't shown you around yet, huh? No grand tour?"

"I plan on sticking around awhile, Jim. I'm not in any rush," said Lily coyly, sipping her water.

"Good, good. I'm glad to hear it."

"Russell, what are you standing around for? You think those boxes in the back are going to unpack themselves?"

"Yessir, Mr. Davies," said Russell, with a hint of good-natured sarcasm.

"You wouldn't believe how hard it is to keep that slacker in line, Lily."

"Tell me about it, Jim. You must have your hands full, dealing with him."

"You sure you've only known each other for a day? Sounds like you've got him all figured out."

"Ha ha," Russell called from the back.

Lily pulled her shoulders back a bit, rested a hand on her padded hip, then gave her flirtiest smile.

"Jim, Russ mentioned that you might need a little more help around here."

As she watched his eyes travel the length of her from toes to eyes, she slowly pulled out a copy of her resume.

"Russell was right. Gimme that."

Mr. Davies pretended to scrutinize Lily's resume, but it was plain to see that his decision was already made. Russell grinned from behind the stacks, where he stood watching the exchange. Lily caught his gaze and winked. Russell felt his heart jump a bit.

"I don't have much shelf-stacking experience, but I'm a quick learner, and I'm easy to get along with."

"I can tell that already. Never mind your lack of experience. We have a sophisticated shelf-stacking training regimen that all employees complete. When can you start?"

"How about now?"

"Now's good, Jim," Lily said enthusiastically, setting down her water bottle and extending her hand to shake his. He shook it firmly.

"Welcome aboard, Lily. Russell will show you the ropes. I'll be in my office back there. If you need anything, or if he gets on your nerves, come see me right away. We'll take care of the paperwork later on."

"Yessir," Lily said, curtsying dramatically.

"Strange days," Russell said to himself, as he set to work.

------

Though it was a little odd at first, Russell quickly grew to appreciate having Lily around at work, just as he did at home. She brought the same vivacious energy and spunk to her every task, even those as simple as re-arranging shelves, updating decorations, and processing orders. Customers took well to her too. Lily seemed to hit it off with just about everyone, and Mr. Davies took notice. Russell had just finished helping an older woman buy a children's book for her grand daughter when his boss came up behind him, and took him a bit by surprise.

"I think I might have to pay you a scouting bonus. Our new employee is a godsend."

"It's definitely nice to have another set of hands around here."

"You don't know the half of it, Russell. That girl is management material. I can tell, you see. In a month or two, she'll have my job and you'll be taking orders from her. You might as well start getting used to the idea right now."

Russell didn't say anything, he just joined Mr. Davies as he watched her work on straightening the poetry shelf. At this particular moment, Lily was leaning forward adjusting a collection of paperbacks, her rear sticking out triumphantly, as if she were *trying* to get them to look at it. Russell noticed that Mr. Davies' eyes were transfixed, but he wasn't about to say anything himself. In a moment, she turned around, and they both pretended to look busy. Russell cleared his throat, and Mr. Davies headed back to his office. Lily glanced at Russell mischievously.

"Say Russ, which way is the bathroom?"

"The bathroom? Oh, right. It's actually a little confusing. It's not in this building. You have to go out and around the corner. It's shared by the whole strip mall. Just take a left out the door and it'll be there after the gyro place."

Lily thought about it a minute, shifted her weight, and then shrugged.

"Never mind, it's not urgent."

"You'd know best, I'm sure."

Lily chuckled, and then went back to work. They only had a couple more hours to go until the end of the shift, but as the time ticked by, Russell noticed that Lily was getting increasingly fidgety. She would pull and tug on the waist of her skirt, and her walk had become more like a waddle at this point. She must have been getting pretty full, he thought. With about thirty minutes to go, he went over to check on her.

"How are you holding up, Lily."

She glanced around to see if Mr. Davies happened to be listening. He seemed absorbed in his newspaper.

"A little soggy, to be honest, Russ. I probably should have gone before, but now there's hardly a point. We're almost at closing, right?"

"Yeah, just about. Sure you can make it?"

Lily checked on Mr. Davies again, then quickly reached down and gave her puffy rear a squeeze.

"I'll be okay...I think."

"All right then. I'll start sweeping up. Want to help?"

"Sure."

Russell went to grab the broom from the office, and Mr. Davies stopped reading for a minute and looked up.

"That time already, Russell?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Davies."

"Okay then. When you see your lovely neighbor, send her in for me, please."

"Sure thing."

Russell walked over to Lily, who was once again adjusting herself.

"He wants to see you."

"Am I in trouble?"

"He probably wants to give you a promotion."

"Well that would be nice," she said, heading over.

"You wanted to see me, Jim?"

"Take a seat, my dear. We need to fill out some pesky paperwork so that the IRS doesn't come in here and run me out of business."

Lily chose the least cluttered chair in the office, and slowly sat down. She flushed a bit as she rested her full weight on the wood.

"Fill this out all the way down to here," he said, handing her a large form in small print. "Then sign here, initial here, and date here. Oh, and sign this one too," he said, pushing a small stack of papers toward her. She got to work immediately.

When 7:00 rolled around, Lily was still in the office reading and signing.

"Almost done, Lily?"

"Almost, Russ. Two signatures and I think I'm set." She scribbled her name on the lines. "There, all done."

Lily rose gently, then handed the papers to her new official boss. From where he was standing, Russ once again got to appreciate his neighbor and coworker's looks. Her well padded butt drew his gaze. He noticed with some dismay that her skirt had dark patches around the seat. The chair glistened a bit where she had been sitting. Russell wanted to warn her, but she wasn't looking in his direction, and he wasn't about to say anything aloud.

Finally, Mr. Davies bid her goodbye and she headed back out of the office. Russell noticed him looking at her a bit suspiciously, but only for a moment.

"Ready to go?"

"More than ready. I think I need to make a detour to the restroom before I get in your car, though."

"That sounds like a good idea. Let me lead the way for you."

Russell bid his boss a good night, then led his dripping friend to the bathroom. He looked forward to the rest of the evening.

Heven, a million thanks for creating LIKE A FISH.

As a woman with no bladder control who does need to function as a responsible adult much of every day, I can relate to all your characters. Trust me I am happily married to a nice, loving and understanding man, as Russell is written. Yes, I have also know lechers like Jim is written so far. I have faith Lily has the skills necessary to turn Jim to her advantage without resorting to unethical methods.

When a story is this compelling we are more than willing to suspend our disbelief. In your world Diapers can hold gallons of water. Why not?

I'm really so flattered by everyone's comments. Thank you sincerely. This next chapter is the conclusion of the first arc of the story. It contains some mature content, so if you shouldn't have been reading this in the first place, stop now. :) To the rest of you, please enjoy!

Part 10:

Lily took a little while in the bathroom while Russell waited outside, cleaning the lint from his pockets. It wasn't until about half an hour later when she emerged, freshly changed, but still damp. She had a large bundle of paper towels in her hand.

"For your car seat..."

"It's seen better days. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

Lily regarded him for a minute, and Russell stayed quiet.

"Thanks, Russ. Any other person in my life would have been giving me a load of shit about this right about now. You're taking it so well into stride it's like you were already used to it before you met me."

"You don't have to thank me for anything, Lily. I like you. The rest is easy," he said, nervous, but looking into her eyes.

For once, Lily seemed to be caught off her guard. She cast her eyes downward, absently smoothed her skirt, then looked back up.

"I like you too, Russ. It feels like I've known you for a while, even though it's only been these short few days."

Russ's heart warmed. He felt a rush of confidence.

"I feel the same way. I feel really lucky, actually."

Lily bit her lip a bit.

"Lucky? I've just been a lot of trouble for you, so far. If not for me, you would have had a pleasant weekend watching cartoons and lazing on the couch."

"And eating junkfood."

"That too."

"But then again, I did try to save your life."

"And I did scream out your name in the middle of the night...apparently," Russell said, chuckling.

"That's true. You'll have to tell me what that was all about."

"Later, I promise."

"Deal."

"Deal."

Russell was feeling brave. He saw himself in his mind's eye taking her hand and kissing it, grabbing her and hugging her close, sweeping her off her feet, carrying her to his car. It would be so natural, so effortless. But even as he was thinking about it, she seized the moment. The paper towels dropped to the ground, and he felt her arms around his shoulders, her warm hands gripping him tightly. A kiss on the neck, a pause, and then another on his lips. It was infinitely soft, quick. An instant, but frozen in time, completely burned into his memory. He encircled her in his own embrace, rubbing her back softly, then more vigorously. He was so caught up in the moment, he scarely noticed that his hands had wandered down to her rear, nor how damp the fabric of her skirt still was, nor the quiet crinkle of her new diaper as he squeezed her through it.

"Your car," she uttered, half breathless.

He didn't say anything. He simply led her by a hand on her waist across the parking lot. He fumbled with his keys by the door, and in a blur, they were off. She kissed his shoulder as he drove. He had no idea where he was even going. He pulled off at the first deserted road he saw. Lily had already put her seat down as far as it would go. It was awkward working within the confines of the car, but neither seemed to mind. Russell went to work on Lily's clothes and she started on his, almost frantic in her urgency. He yanked her sweater over her head, and she tore at the buttons on his shirt, then started on his belt as he worked on her top. She was yanking down his jeans as he pulled her wrinkled shirt off her arms. At last he was down to his boxers, and she was pulling them down, mouth open a little, panting. He found the zipper of her skirt and yanked, revealing in all of its glory a very thick white diaper, already stained faintly at the crotch. He was in too much of a rush to care. His fingers found the tapes and started pulling, causing a series of loud popping sounds. Just as he was about to pull it out from under her, she stopped him.

"Leave it," she breathed, a sweaty hand circling around his leg and teasing his throbbing penis.

His hands were all over her, tracing the contours of her body, learning her shape in the darkness. She was anxious, squeezing, grabbing and fondling all around him. Clumsily, he reached into the glove box and found a condom, thanking his lucky stars he'd bothered to keep one there. She helped him slide it on, gave him a final squeeze, then pulled him in close.

They didn't say a word, after that. Just little moans from her, and grunts from him. It took them a few minutes to find the rhythm, but it wasn't long before Russell was thrusting forcefully, and Lily was clawing at his back. Somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind, Russell felt the pain of her nails digging into him, the questions about how he would feel in the morning, whether she would regret this later, but a loud moan from Lily silenced these voices. She struggled to catch her breath, then squeezed him harder than ever, pulling him deeper in than even before. Her back convulsed, her toes pointed straight out, and then she started slowing down, panting. Russell stopped holding back, and was coming an instant later. He felt an incredible warmth, unlike any other time in his life. It engulfed him, filling him with joy.

"Sorry," Lily said, her voice half relief and half laughter.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Russell asked, just catching his breath.

"I had a little accident. You distracted me..."

Russell felt the warmth cooling the slightest bit around his crotch and legs, and then he realized what she meant. She had leaked on him, probably when she came. The diaper had caught most of it, anyway.

"Russ?"

"Yes, Lily?"

"I want you to know that I don't do this sort of thing. I don't usually move so fast."

He put a finger to her lips and kissed her again.

"You don't have to say a word, Lily."

She didn't, after that. He massaged her scalp gently through her hair, and she rubbed absently on his bare legs. They stayed like that for a time, before the chill of the evening finally got to them, ushering them to get dressed and go home.

They each went to their own bed, that night, but it was a sleep more peaceful than either had enjoyed in months. Russell dreamt of her again, but he stayed quiet throughout the night.

Ohhhhhh! another great chapter!

This is the best story I've read in daily diapers, Not belitteling the other writers by saying this, it's

just this is in a class of it's own.-John.