LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovered A Way To Muffle The Crinkels

I M Soaked

I discovered a way to muffle the crinkles. I went to Wal-Mart during my lunch break a purchased a control top girdle with the little hooks in the front and put it on over my diaper and plastic, it not only smooths out the rinkles and hides the shape, but it silences the crinkles too. Just be sure not to get one that is too tight, it may cause leakage.

If you had read any of my posts in other sections of the site you'd know why I want to silence the crinkels. I wll, however, retell it here. My wife does not approve, yes she found out when she found one that I forgot to put away,of my wearing diapers and my nosy kids don't know about them, hopefully they won't find out either. Because if they find out, it will be as if the town busybody found out for herself, ie It would be all over town before sunset. I have too much at stake in this town for my secrets to get out to the wrong people.

Hi I M soaked, One of the tricks I use when I'm out is to wear the black nylon work out pants over my diaper. They are cut loose so they help hide diapers visually but they also crinkle themselves so no one will suspect the sound is a diaper. They also have the drawstring waist which helps keep my diaper from peeking out the top. Hope this helps.

Freda

I usually will wear a snap crotch bustier/onesie thing (i'm not sure what they're called, but they're great) and high-waisted pants or skirts and tights so I reduce crinkle and I can pick something off the floor without letting everyone know. I do love to crinkle if I can, scares me that so many silent cloth type diapers are coming out.

If you had read any of my posts in other sections of the site you'd know why I want to silence the crinkels. I wll, however, retell it here. My wife does not approve, yes she found out when she found one that I forgot to put away,of my wearing diapers and my nosy kids don't know about them, hopefully they won't find out either. Because if they find out, it will be as if the town busybody found out for herself, ie It would be all over town before sunset. I have too much at stake in this town for my secrets to get out to the wrong people.

This is exactly why I don't keep secrets in the first place. Only things I keep secret are stuff I don't want the cops to know. Which I am going to say, at the advice of my lawyers, is absolutely nothing. Yeah, that's right, nothing.

Oooh, I'm in a diaper, big deal.

This is exactly why I don't keep secrets in the first place. Only things I keep secret are stuff I don't want the cops to know. Which I am going to say, at the advice of my lawyers, is absolutely nothing. Yeah, that's right, nothing.

Oooh, I'm in a diaper, big deal.

You obviusly don't understand the real world. Some of us have jobs and need to be professional around certain people. We can't all sit around all day eating ice cream and watching anime.

Lawyers? At 24? You must get into a lot of trouble. You open your mouth an awful lot to be saying nothing.

Please start another topic to bitch and complain. This one is about hiding crinkles.

You obviusly don't understand the real world. Some of us have jobs and need to be professional around certain people. We can't all sit around all day eating ice cream and watching anime.

Lawyers? At 24? You must get into a lot of trouble. You open your mouth an awful lot to be saying nothing.

Please start another topic to bitch and complain. This one is about hiding crinkles.

Wow, touchy. The lawyer comment was a joke Mr or Ms No-Sense-O-Humor!

Actually, I do understand the real world... NOBODY IS LISTENING TO YOUR ASS! I promise. Nobody, except maybe a few from this site, are listening going "Oooh, is he wearing a diaper? What about her?". Really, nobody freakin cares. Ya'll go through so much effort for nothing. I put on a diaper, put my skirt over it, and out the door I go.

Wow, touchy. The lawyer comment was a joke Mr or Ms No-Sense-O-Humor!

Actually, I do understand the real world... NOBODY IS LISTENING TO YOUR ASS! I promise. Nobody, except maybe a few from this site, are listening going "Oooh, is he wearing a diaper? What about her?". Really, nobody freakin cares. Ya'll go through so much effort for nothing. I put on a diaper, put my skirt over it, and out the door I go.

Talk about touchy. Sounds like you get pissed off really easy too. (pun not intended)

I bet not many people listen to your sorry ass- except lost little sarah who probably lives next door to you. What is an AB doing in a DL only topic forum? You and Sarah need to run along and go play in one of the AB forums if you want to complain.

Really, nobody will probably read either of these posts from either of us because of it being off topic.

But the point is I don't appreciate it when someone replies to one of my posts in smart-ass fashion. I don't disrespect you unless you disrespect me.

Talk about touchy. Sounds like you get pissed off really easy too. (pun not intended)

I bet not many people listen to your sorry ass- except lost little sarah who probably lives next door to you. What is an AB doing in a DL only topic forum? You and Sarah need to run along and go play in one of the AB forums if you want to complain.

Really, nobody will probably read either of these posts from either of us because of it being off topic.

But the point is I don't appreciate it when someone replies to one of my posts in smart-ass fashion. I don't disrespect you unless you disrespect me.

*waves to miss witch* hey I never knew you lived next door to me why didnt you tell me sooner. And who says we are strictly abs we could be dls as well which meens we are not out of place here. im just tired of seeing society minded folk being scared to be themselves. there is nothing wrong with diapers after all in their very basic form they are nothing more than undergarments.

Guest diapered67

Why, i can see if one is out and about doing chores, or just hanging out. I like the sound of Crinkles.... However when i go out

and about in town, i will admit i put on a diaper that does not crinkle all that much. Last night was in Walmart after 10pm and was

wearing a diaper Abri-wings... a little crinkle i thought not much, however the lady behind me noticed that I was diapered. I never

really have been asked in the past, but she came out and asked me if I was wearing a diaper... Talk about a shocker, but a turn on

as well....

I have found that a pair of jeans do a great job of creating discreet situation where crinkles cannot be heard. I found this out being the first done with an exam and leaving through a dead silent lecture hall. I could't imagine anyone hearing a diaper under normal clothing with normal background noise going on in the real world. So I hate to add gasoline to a fire but Witch is pretty much dead on with the real world not noticing. However if the extra peace of mind is worth the extra clothing by all means thank you for the discovery!

I see both sides to this coin. I love the crinkle, but in my job field and not knowing all the ins and outs of what they might do if they found out that I was DL I want to hide it. Like many people here I love to wear them to work but ahve to worry about what others might think. I have to say I'm also lucky to have a uniform that hides the diaper well, but does not really hides the crinkle to well so I ahve had to change diapers to hide that part.

Army_Baby

I see both sides to this coin. I love the crinkle, but in my job field and not knowing all the ins and outs of what they might do if they found out that I was DL I want to hide it. Like many people here I love to wear them to work but ahve to worry about what others might think. I have to say I'm also lucky to have a uniform that hides the diaper well, but does not really hides the crinkle to well so I ahve had to change diapers to hide that part.

Army_Baby

Wow, Those camo uniforms really make anything invisible :D I have to give you an A for courage and I'm not joking about that. I really do salute you.

Frita

not only does miss witch in fact understand the real world but she is also willing to not be a part of the scared sheep and is willing to tell off those who wont be themselves. miss witch if i am wrong about you then please say so.

You've got me exactly right. I'm not a scared sheep.

scared%20sheep.gif

Although my diaper is as white as snow... well, it WAS.

BTW, I'm both an AB and a DL. Even in "adult mode", I still wear diapers.

*waves to miss witch* hey I never knew you lived next door to me why didnt you tell me sooner. And who says we are strictly abs we could be dls as well which meens we are not out of place here. im just tired of seeing society minded folk being scared to be themselves. there is nothing wrong with diapers after all in their very basic form they are nothing more than undergarments.

I wish you lived next door. My neighbors suck.

Sorry to post 3 in a row, but I've got an itchy post finger and then think of stuff to say.

The easiest way to deal with a diaper at work (or anywhere else), is act all nonchalant about it.

You can beat around the bush and hide the fact you're DL without actually lying. For example, if somebody at work asks me why I wear diapers (which has only come up when they SEE them, they've never heard one), I just say "Because I don't want to wet my clothes" (or something to that effect). They don't need to know if it's accidental or not.

Don't tell me I don't know the real world.

I make 0 effort to hide my diapers, and nobody notices, except that time when a torn diaper resulted in a puddle beneath my skirt. Yes, people noticed that, but not cause it crinkled. The real world is WAY too preoccupied to pay attention to what you've got on under your clothes.

the best way to hide them is to act like nothing is out of the ordinary. if you dont act like somethings the matter then no on will wonder what the matter is. unless you are tryign to be blatantley obvious

That's kinda been my point. ^_^

I just go about my life as if it's completely normal to wear diapers.