LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• me too I want the same thing to be done to me too
    • If I were among the other kids at preschool, I would ask to wear the same underwear as Macy. Then adults can have fun trying to convince us that Macy has "special needs" and we do not.
    • That was great, and expected. While my imagination was going wild on what would happen in this last chapter, I also knew you. You're a huge tease 😂. You might've mentioned her diaper 3 times, most of the time it was as if it was an afterthought. You had a great lead up, with the Dr walking in and even the the nurse. I was shaking in anticipation, thinking omg he's going to do it. Then, you breezed by it like a sexy flirt at a bar, the one that walks by and gives you that sexy smile with that look that says, you can't have this 😂 now I just hope that in the future when this becomes a choice to vote on that the other stories Id love to a sequel to aren't on the same list to choose from, I'd have a hell of a time choosing 😂  I can imagine if she paid attention she'd notice a crinkling coming from the nurse as she walked out, maybe she'd even notice a bulge in her pants, or I guess even see it from her viewpoint if the nurse was wearing a skirt or, as I imagine this facility would have the nurses wearing the old school nurses outfit because I can tell that they're probably a bit sexist there I bet another feeling she felt before the lights went out was a huge mess filling the back of her diaper.
    • Unfortunately by the time Timmy was strapped to the changing table he was exhausted, nothing he could say or do could stop this crazy woman from doing this, all he could really do was stare at her angrily at her as she started to clean up up like a baby.