LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• As his aunt tenderly placed him on the changing table, Andrew couldn't help but let out a little whimper. He observed her carefully removing the tape from his diaper. Although he pouted, he allowed his aunt to clean him up, secretly yearning to be back in the midst of his dinosaur adventures.
    • Spot on, Les.  I'm a people pleaser a lot in real life,  so I suppose my writing reflects such.   Lol.    I've really said a lot already, but In all honesty, my main goal was to express how I would see the story be told.  Yet,  still leave elements of the characters, as you wrote them.  Thank you for that opportunity.
    • I do, though they usually use Vtuber avatars. My favourite is Jimmy_Wuffster. A great guy with a very chill vibe that I like to put on in the background when writing
    • So, how about an update?  Has anyone said anything more to you about possibly wearing a diaper?  Have you noticed you have been getting some odd looks that you never got before the incident?  Are you still wearing diapers to work?  If so, are you taking any steps to make sure they are less noticeable under your pants?  Any new developments?
    • I appreciate the kind words, Babypants.   Les is the writer, here, and I'm just here to hold his hat.   Lol.  Seriously, though, I've done some personal writing but I never felt that I had anything that was of sufficient quality to be published on here. I'm honored that Les opened the door for me to dip my toe into the water a bit.  I know that I seriously departed from the plot line of the story, but I thought that was important.  Les Lea wrote the story as most would've liked it, what I put out was what I would have done with a continuation.   It was intentionally different.   i wrote my initial followup to Babypants at midnight eastern US time, so I didn't have a lot to offer.  With a clear head, I'll explain a few things.  1. A lot of the fluff at the end was to stay true to Diane's character as Les wrote her.  Yes, Jason handed her the first loss she had ever taken from a boy, but she also won on a lot of levels.  She got a replacement of sorts in William (note that I purposely said he only wore them at home, so he didn't suffer as much as Jason).  Jason also maintained his love of nappies and little time, proving her partially right and having Jason fall for a boy made it clear that Mummy was the only woman he ever needed in his life.   2. The last bit with Richard was meant to be a fun prank so Jason could pay him back and teach him a lesson.   It was absolutely rushed, but it wasn't that important.  It was also to illustrate that even though Jason knew William would have to fight his own battle, he was gonna be sure to have his back along the way, whereas nobody in the family had his.  3. I did feel the college experience and subsequent events were important to wrap things up.  I wanted Jason and Diane to come to an understanding and Jason needed to be there for his siblings again. Admittedly I created loose ends, so to try to wrap everything better... I would say that Willie became a mummy's boy and continued to live at home and wear nappies.  During the day, he was a shy student with a few mates and hobbies, but once he got home, he was padded and he embraced it in a way that Jason never fully did.  He didn't fully regress, but mummy would take good care of him until she could pick out a young lady to take her place one day.  Richard got two days in nappies, until Jason rescued him the day before his big tournament and confessed to what he had done.  Jason willingly agreed to take his place for the rest of their stay,  so that Richard would be off the hook.  Richard never made another comment about anyone's underwear again and became more supportive of William.  Everything else stayed pretty much the same as I had said and everyone lived happily (and nappily) ever after.