LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys sorry for the lack of content for the last month, my home computer's CPU burned out because of me playing too much rome total war. XD. posting from a friends computer. Also i would like to know if u guys are still interested in the story. If so i will find ways to write.

• Like 1

Chapter 5

When I woke up I blinked a couple times as I tryed to regain concousness. A minute or two passed before I sprang to my feet and relized it was friday. I imedietly started to get dressed. I pulled my zipper half way up before I relized I was still wearing a wet diaper. I thought damb it and took off my pants.

When I arived at my step-mom's door I heard the shower running. I knocked and said "I need you to change me!"

She replied "Almost done!"

A few minutes later she came out and said "Alright, come in."

I walked in and laid down on her bed. Megan soon grabbed all of the supplies and started to work on changing me. Megan has been getting better at changing my diaper because this time she pulled it off in record time.

All clean and dry, I walked off to get dressed, again. For the spacial occasion I decided to lay out a silk button up shirt and some tan pants. I put on some athletic shorts and a t-shirt to wear in the meantime.

After getting ready for the day I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the couch to watch some TV. Chewing and flipping through the channels I decided to watch the NFL draft. After finding out my team got crackpot players I turned off the TV and finished my bowl of cereal.

After finishing I walked upstairs and turned on my computer. I started messaging some of my friends. I found out very quickly that people are busy today, so I gave up on trying to make conversation. While on the computer I decided to look up some stuff for my homework that was given to me before the accident.

After a couple hours of working I decided to go out for lunch. The venue was round table since they have a lunch buffet. I got my shoes on, grabbed my crutches, and was headed out the door when Megan called me into her room.

I walked in and asked "What's up?"

She said "Let me check your diaper."

I walked up to her and she put her hand down my pants. She motioned her hand to lay down on her bed. I complied while she grabbed the supplies. Megan then pulled down my shorts and untaped my diaper. Once again she completed the task in record time. I do have to admit her tendermess was like a real mothers. A minuet later I was out the door and hoping my way towards round table.

I hopped in and ordered the buffet. About 30 minuets later I was filled up with about 12 slices of pizza. The whole time I was eating I was thinking about what could happen tonight and if I would make a fool of myself.

When I got home my diaper was wet but could hold a lot more so I didn't ask for a change because I needed to shower. Apparently it was almost random of whether I could feel if I was wet or not, nevertheless I needed to shower before going to pick up Shelby.

After showering up I knocked on Megans door and asked if I could get a change.

Megan said "Yes come in".

I hopped in and laid down on Megans bed. She once again silently, changed my diaper.

When she was done Megan asked "Why do I have to check your diaper when you can feel when your wet yourself?"

I answered "Well it's that I can only feel some times and I realy don't have control when".

She accepted my answer and replied "ok".

With the afternoon coming to an end and the time for a movie creeping up on me, I hopped out the door and started hopping for Shelby's house. Since I can't drive with the crutches, I'll have to hop around everywhere.

A few minutes later, I showed up at Shelby's doorstep. I knocked but it took a minute for sombody to answer the door. When she did, our eyes locked and I had to shake my head to snap out of the trance that her beautiful eyes pulled me in to.

I was so flabbergasted by her beauty that 5 seconds felt like 5 hours. From her vibrant green eyes, to her perfect rack, I was completely, for a moment, in a state of bliss looking at her perfect form.

I had to break the silence, even though I could have stood there for ages, standing with crutches and diapered for a liftime to come. All I could muster was "um.. you look absolutely amazing."

She replied "aww.. thanks." Then she showed her perfect smile.

I said "I suppose we should get going if we want time to sneak candy in there." Then I flashed my cargo pants I decided to go with instead of those pocketless tan pants.

She said "Alright." Then we were off.

The walk over to the movies was short but amazing. The whole time I was making her laugh and also learning new things about each other. Like how she was a bedwetter until the age of 14, only 3 years ago.

I said "That was brave of you to tell me that."

She replied "Thanks, but I wouldn't have told you that if you didn't wear diapers."

I then joked "You know you would have" and smiled.

She then laughed and said "probably. "

By that time we showed up at the doller store to buy our candy. We walked in and imedietly went into the candy isle. I picked out a box of Mike & ikes and some licorice. She went for the bottle caps and a bag of gummy bears. We then walked over to the cashier to pay for our things. It wasn't until we got up there that I noticed that the cashier is my ex-girlfriend, Malisa. Unlucky for us, she is a total bitch.

When we got up there she greeted us with "Oh look who it is, the asshole who dumped me, and my replacement, a complete tramp."

I thought for a second about shoving my fist strait into her eyes, but then I decided to keep my cool and said "Apologize to my date, or I am going to call your manager."

She replied "Oh please do, he would also say she's a tramp."

Then I was smiling because her manager herd her say that and was standing right behind her.

Malisa said "What are you smiling at, the fact that your new whore is a tramp, or." Then she was cut off by her manager grabbing her shoulder and turning her around.

He pointed at her and said "Malisa what did I say about treating the customers with respect."

She was about to regurgitate an exuse but then he cut her of again and said "I don't want to hear any more exuses", he continued "your fired".

She accepted defeat, for now, and went to go get her stuff in the back.

The manager said "Sorry about that, with my apology I would like for you and your lovely lady to take your stuff for free."

I said "Thanks" and left before Malisa could be seen again.

We walked over to the theater that was across the parking lot. Even though I was wearing a cast and on crutches, I still held the door open for Shelby. I know guys that won't do that even if they are not injured. She thanked me nevertheless. Once inside we walked over to the ticket counter.

I asked "What movie do you want to watch, it's you're choice."

Shelby responded "umm.. how about... ugg I don't know the options are pretty scarce right now."

I said "how about this, we go to my house and we can choose a movie there, or choose a movie on Netflix. I have over 200 Blue rays and a whole hall closet full of DVDs."

She replied "Wow brag about it" and smiled.

I said "Well it's your choice."

Shelby looked at the options one more time before saying "Ya, lets do that."

We started to walk back to my house. I knew Megan wasn't going to be home because she works graveyard. The walk there was uneventful other than me spreading some laughter.

When we turned the corner to my street I noticed there was a black van in my driveway. We got in front of my house and I said "Shelby, please call 911 I'm going to go deal with these people"

She said "Don't, they might be armed."

I then argued "Don't worry, I'll be back in a few minutes."

She said "Ok, but don't hurt yourself."

I went up to the window they opened and laid my crutches down on the side of the house. I lifted myself into the window of the livingroom after looking to see if they were in there. I got in and grabbed my crutches from outside.

Then I herd a voice say "Did you guys hear that, john, go check it out."

Then I crouched and put down my crutches out of sight. Only the adrenalin in my vains kept me from the pain of my cast touching the ground. I then pulled the shoe laces out of my shoes and put the shoes under the couch with the crutches. Soon a real fat burglar walked in the room. He was wearing a black suit and a black ski mask. I waited until the guy was close then in one swift move I stood up and disarmed him of his Browning 1911.

I then wispered "Make a noise and there is going to be a bunch of brains on MY wall." All while pointing the gun at him. He looked like a deer in headlights.

I grabbed my shoe laces out of my pocket and tied his hands together. I then put him in a choke hold and put him unconscious. I took the Browning 1911 and laid it away from the fat man, john. I could still hear three more voices. Thankfully my diaper was absorbant enough that I wasn't going to leak. I then walked over to the archway to the living room and saw two burglars walking down the hallway and one in the kitchen. He was shorter than me, looked like about 5'8". He putting a bunch of our appliances in a big black trash bag. When the guy was turned I noticed that he was disarmed, good for me. I walked behind the guy put him in a choke hold just like the other guy. soon in 3 seconds he was out cold. I dragged him back next to the other guy and tied his hands together with the other lace. I then took the fat ones laces and put them in my pocket. Next I stood around the corner of the hallway. l looked into the mirrors reflection to see one guy break off into the office. I snuck to the doorway and waited until the guy was looking the other way, still using the mirror for sight. Soon enough this guy turned around and he was none the wiser when I choked him out. Once again I tied his hands together and I moved his firearm away. On to the final burglar. These guys are extremely unskilled and that made my work easier. The last guy was laughing so hard I could easily know what he found. My diapers. Good for me, now I know where he is, but then I herd footsteps coming from the hallway. The guy was going to show his buddies what he discovered. Soon he was in for a suprize. I stood up and waited for him to turn the corner. When he did I shoved my forearm into his throat and slamed his back into the wall behind him. He was just as shocked as fat man John. Soon enough this guy just like the last, on the ground, unconscious, with there hands behind there back. I gathered the two guys and put them in the livingroom. I grabbed my crutches and walked out the door. Just then a police cruiser parked in front of the house as Shelby ran up to me.

Shelby screamed "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OK, THAT WAS HORRIBLE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME OUT, OR A GUNSHOT, BUT I KNEW THAT YOU COULD DO IT."

I said "It's ok there's just four guys unconscious in my livingroom" notifying the police officer that was staring at me.

The police officer requested an ambulance. Until then I didn't see who he was, but he was one of my best friends father, Eddie. He walked into my house, when he came out he said "Logan I had no idea you were so talented, where on earth did you learn to do that" pointing at my house.

I said "I've been taking an MMA class for 5 years and my cousin was a navy seal."

He said "You are going to have to tell me some other time on how you did that, but for now I'm going to deal with the four guy's in your livingroom."

I said "Ok" and turned my attention to Shelby. I then said "Man I'm so sorry every were we turn somthing went wrong toni.."

Shelby cut me off saying "You know what I dont care if the world caves in tonight, I'm with you. Every time something went wrong tonight you handled it like, perfectly. When Malisa harassed me, you protected me. Even though you have a broken leg, you held the doors open for me. Even though there are guy's robbing your house, you kept me out of harms way and dealt with them, with a broken leg and diapered. All I can say is that I love you."

Then out of pure passion she grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. It was the best kiss I've ever had. Her lips were was smooth as butter, our toungs were like snakes wrapping themselves around each other. The single best kiss I ever had lasted for only a minute, but it was the most heavenly minute in my entire life. I didn't want it to end, but everything has one.

She then said in front of the newly arived paramedics and two more police officers "And you're a great kisser."

Thanks for reading this extra long chapter. It seamed like the world was against me when I was writing this. From, writers block, to a broken computer, everything was an obstacle, including my family throwing me under the bus, but now im back on my feet and ready to start writing stories to you guys.

• Like 1

Yes Logan has control over his bowels but he convinced his stepmother to allow him to use the toilet in a previous chapter, but you know, toilets aren't always available.

I am joying this story and I hope Megan stays good and won't turn into a evil stepmother when Logan recovers from a broken leg. I think she is taking care of him and being motherly because she ever had a child before so she has her chance now by taking care of him. At least she didn't turn him into a baby using diapers as an excuse.

• Like 1

Chapter 6

Shelby and I walked into the house after our loving embrace, and the rest of the people left for the night. We were holding hands the whole way upstairs. When we arived in my bedroom Shelby looked at the rack of movies I have collected. She picked up a Blue ray, but I couldn't see the title.

She said "How about Pirates of the Caribbean."

I confirmed "Ok I love that movie."

The disk was plopped into the disk tray while I went downstairs to make some popcorn. While upstairs, Shelby went to the bathroom, I thought she was lucky, but I was no were near envious of her.

I then noticed that I was in the middle of leaking. I started to panic. What was I going to do, I didn't even know how to change my own diapers yet, if I did it now I would surely leakm later. I can't ask Shelby to do it, there is no way in hell she was going to change my diaper.

Shelby must have seen my panic and my wet shorts because when she came downstairs she said "Oh sorry, did you leak?" in a comforting manner.

I assured her with a submissive nod looking at the floor. I continued "I don't know how to change myself yet."

She said "I'll do it" not even missing a beat at the fact that I don't change my own diapers.

I asked "Are you sure, I mean we just met, and I don't want you to do something you don't want to do, and I..." Then she cut me off.

She said "sh sh sh, I would love to change your diaper. Look on the plus side, I have volunteered at a nursing home before so I can change an adult diaper." She said it so, naturally, it was so comforting.

We went upstairs and I showed her where Megan kept my diapers. "In there" I half heartedly said.

Shelby then started to pick up my supplies and told me to lay down. I did so and she proceeded to take off my soaked shorts. She laid them next to me before untaping the tapes. She then pulled down the sodden diaper and put it next to the shorts. Next she lifted up my muscular legs in a heap of strength, so effortlessly, and put a diaper underneath me before laying my butt back down onto the diaper. She next applied baby powder onto my privates. Then she pulled up the front of the diaper and taped it up nice and snug. Her motherly touch was so extremely soothing that I put the leaking into the back of my mind.

A few minutes later we were sitting in front of the bed with our popcorn, drinks, candy, and covered in blankets. While the movie was playing I couldn't help but feel a little odd, I mean three hours ago I go to pick up Shelby for a movie, now we are watching a ten year old movie covered in blankets in MY bedroom. All of my football friends would throw a party in my honer of they found out the events that occurred tonight.

After I came back from my day dream I decided it was perfect timing to put my arm around her shoulder. I guess she was waiting for that because she nestled her head in my chest. I was glad that we sat like that for one and a half hours, but sadly it came to an end. All of the candy was devoured, the popcorn bowl filled with those stubborn kernels, and glasses filled with nothing but ice cubes.

Then Shelby broke the silence with "Well, now what are we going to do?"

I said "Well I guess that you don't want to go home."

"Na, I'd rather get in after my folks have left for work and don't harangue me for staying out so late. I do have an idea though" She replied.

"What is it?" I then said after a pause.

She got up on her knees in front of me, close to my diapered crotch. Then she said "Wellll, I was thinking that since I got to see your penis, maybe it's only fair that you get to see my

pusy" while she flipped back her hair.

I smoothly said "Thats an idea."

She then said "Mabey they could... meet" while slowly lifting her shirt.

"I think they would like that" I replied.

She said "Ya" before taking of her shirt.

I followed and took off my shirt as well as I said "Ya, I think they could like each other. "

She started to take off my pants as I started to take of hers. The pants were thrown across the room as we both stood up There was me, in just a diaper and her, in just her pink panties and bra. She started to unstrap her bra as I untaped the top two tapes on my diaper, which was a little wet. Then she started to slowly slide down her panties, once at her feet she kicked them off. At the same time I untaped my other two tapes at the same speed and let my diaper fall to the floor. Then I walked over to my nightstand and dug out a condom. I took it out and unrolled it onto my cock.

There she was, even more beautiful than I have ever seen her. standing there in my bedroom close to naked, her gorgeous, large breasts were as beautiful as I imagined. Her perfect tight pucy was there waiting for me, right in front of me.

We were staring at each other for a moment until I hopped over to her and started to rub her tits as I started to intensely kiss her. I then moved up to grabbing and fondling her tits as she started to grab my cock and masterbate me. I then moved my cock and started to rub the outside of her pusy with it. I was doing that for a few moments then I started going a little deeper and moved to grabbing her perfect ass. The deeper I got, the faster I pounded and grabbed. Then I picked her up and started lifting her up and down while my cock was surrounded by her pucy. She had the look intense pleasure on her face with my cock in her pucy and my hands grabbing her ass. Then I put her down on the bed, not furiously, but firmly as I started to pound harder and harder. The love we were making was so intense, I was pounding my rock hard dick into her beautiful pucy. We were both yelling each others names and moaning for fifteen minutes until I climaxed and cummed into the condom.

I fell next to her while we were both panting and still moaning after that intense sex we just had.

She managed to huff out the words "Man I can't even imagine what you can do when your cast is off."

I replied "Thanks... and the fact that you just stole my virginity."

We both looked at each other in the eye as she said with a lovly smile "You stole my virginity as well."

I said "I love you" before wrapping our arms around each other, still naked. We both fell asleep completely forgetting to diaper me before bed.

The next morning I woke up first, completely soaked. I moved my arm off her as I turned to check the time, it was 7:30, but that awoke her. She started rustling around and opened her eyes extremely quickly before looking underneath the covers. She looked me in the eye and said "Was this both of us?"

I said "I don't know" as I casually lifted the covers. There she laid in one patch and my patch was next to hers, it looked like one of those ven-diagrams. We could both see the evidence that the two of us had wet the bed. It was expected for me to wet but I could see tears welding up in her eyes. She put her face in her pillow as she let out full sobs. I could see why she was crying, I mean, 3 years dry after 13 wet. That must have sucked. Throughout my thoughts I was rubbing her back while saying "Sh, sh it's ok, it's ok." A couple minutes went buy and she started to let up.

I said "You ok now?"

"Ya but, I just really don't want to start up again. I was dry for 3 years strait and now, in the worst possible timing." She rambled on as a few tears started to creep out.

I said "Don't worry about it, it was probably just one night, ok, so no worries," I stood up and opened the window blinds "it's a new day and I just thought we could go to the pool or something."

Her tears subsided as she said "A swim seems nice right now actually." She said as she sat up on my bed. We were still as naked as we were last night, yet she didn't feel like hiding herself in front of me. Her breasts and pusy were as beautiful as they were last night. She said "Hey, that can wait until we get into the shower."

I said "Ok let me check if Megans up, unlikely with it being 7:30 and all." I poked my head out the door as my phone went of in my pants from last night. I looked and saw that megan had to work a double shift and that she would be home around 6:30 because of the drive. I replied ok and put it away. Shelby was looking at me still naked as I looked at her naked.

I said "Well she's up, but not here, she's working a double shift. Good for us, we can use her shower, it's the type that has nosles all around us."

Shelby said "Well, lets go" and grabbed my wrist leading me to the shower. We walked in and I started to wrap plastic wrap around my cast to keep it from getting wet like I've done for a few weeks now. I also put on another condom I grabbed from my night stand.

We walked in the shower and turned it on as we started intensely kissing each other. Our kissing was quickly followed by touching, which was quickly followed by me once again pounding into her tight, beautiful pucy. I had picked her up like last night and was picking her up and down as my cock slid in and out of her pusy.

We walked out of the shower, panting after a great orgasum.

I asked "Hey Shelby, can you umm.." my loss of words was enough to ask for a diaper change. Even though they were only 3 syllables, it was one of the hardest things to say.

She replied "Of course, just go lay down and I'll take care of the rest." Her voice was motherly to say the least.

The diaper change went just like the one last night, soothing and tender.

About 30 minuets later we were walking towards Shelby's house for her bikini. I had a duffel bag full of my dispers, swim diaper cover, my trunks, and two towels. Thev walk to the pool was uneventful other that the both of us satisfied with each other, holding hands, and making each other laugh.

When we arived I paid for pool access and handed Shelby her bathing suit. I walked into the locker room and took sn open stall. luckily there was no one in there yet because free swim opens up at 12:00 and it was 10:00 right now. In th the stall I put on my swim diaper cover and then my swim trunks. lucky for me the diaper cover was forcing my diaper down in my shorts. I walked out and leaned up against the wall next to the ladies locker room with the duffel bag hanging from my shoulder. Soon enough Shelby walked out in a bright green bikini.

"We should go lay in the summer sun for a bit" I suggested.

We walked over to a little grassy hill near the pool and laid down next to each other. We were embracing each other, hugging, kissing, cuddling, the whole works.

It seemed like only a few minutes but we were there embracing each other for about 2 hours. The time flew by and we were both ready to jump off the diving boards.

I said "Me first" as I steped up to the diving board.

The lifeguard noticed my cast and said "Hey don't hurt yourself, get off."

I was walking and hopped on one foot, did a second hop off the end and continued to have both my legs locked as I did a front flip off the diving board. I went underwatern and when I came to the surface I said "Still think I'm going to hurt myself."

The lifeguard, aw struck, stammered "umm, uh, no, have a nice time."

I swam away to make room for Shelby's dive. She did a basic penguin dive, but she did it gracfuly as ever. I went underneath the water and swam towards her. Her head poked above the water as I grabbed her smooth leg to scare her. She let out a short but audibal scream. I poked my head up and out of the water so I could let myself laugh without drowning. As I was laughing, Shelby was beating me and said "You basterd."

The rest of the time at the pool was pretty much the best time I've had so far with Shelby. Although I will make even better memories, this one is a great memory to have. So when I was walking back to my house from dropping Shelby off, I was smiling with a single tear running down my face. I knew that she was the perfect girl. I was could tell that we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. She was the one, but little did I know that she felt the exact same way.

Strange how Megan came home and didn't seem to pay any attention to Logan about his diapers and she just left the next day without changing him unless she thought Shelby would take care of it.

Strange how Megan came home and didn't seem to pay any attention to Logan about his diapers and she just left the next day without changing him unless she thought Shelby would take care of it.

• Like 1

Looking at your age, I can see why you would go detailed about it. Me, I would feel uncomfortable doing it given my age.