LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy pushed the stroller around the park as Paige slept. Nancy went to the bathroom and washed her hands. She got some juice and put it in a baby bottle for when Paige woke up. They ended up at some benches and sat down. Judy kept pushing the stroller as she and Nancy talked.

Judy saw Paige starting to redden. She got out sunscreen and started rubbing it on Paige. Nancy moved Paige up to a sitting position and pulled the top of the stroller down to shield her from the sun. Nancy took the pacifier out of Paige's mouth and put the nipple of the bottle in instead.

Paige was starting to wake a little feeling the rubbing on her face. She whined softly as she was sat up, she started to cry a little but started to relax suckling on the nipple and held the bottle. She closed her eyes and let Judy rub sunscreen in.

Judy smiled as Paige fussed but settled down. She finished rubbing the sunscreen in.

"Are you ready to go home yet or do you want to stay here for awhile? You're getting a sunburn and I don't want it to get too bad."

"Of course, baby. Let's get you to the bathroom." Judy cooed.

Judy picked Paige up and held her in her arms and gave her the bottle to suck on. She carried her to the bathroom and found an empty stall. She took Paige in and took off her bathing suit and swim diaper. Judy sat Paige on the toilet.

"There you go, honey. Let's see if you can pee or poop in the potty, okay?" Judy cooed again.

Judy smiled as Paige started to pee in the toilet. She ran her fingers over Paige's thigh.

"Good girl, baby. Would you like to wear your bathing suit without a swim diaper while you are playing with Anna, or would you like to wear one just in case?" Judy asked.

"Alright, honey. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully you won't have an accident. You need to make sure you tell me if you feel you need to go potty, alright?" Judy said.

Judy waited for Paige to finish using the toilet, then wiped her before helping her stand up. She put her bathing suit on her, checking to make sure it wasn't too loose without the swim diaper. Judy patted Paige's bottom before taking her hand and leading her out of the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for taking so long. It got bumped down a lot and I'm just now seeing this)

"I'm gonna go the rest of the day without wearing one. Well atleast until bedtime, then I need to wear a diaper." She shrugged smiling. "Water slide?" She asks

(That's okay)

Nancy smiled at Paige.

"We'll see. As long as you don't pee in your swim suit or have a potty accident in your pants before bedtime. If you do, then your auntie and I will have no choice but to put diapers on you."

Nancy nodded when Paige said she wanted to go on the water slide again.

"Do you want to go with me or your auntie this time?"

"Alright, I'll stay with the stroller and watch Presley for you." Judy said.

Anna came over and took Paige's free hand.

"Daddy, I'm going with Paige and Miss Nancy."

Nancy led them over to the line going up to the water slide.

• 2 weeks later...

Anna smiled and nodded at her father. She took Paige's hand and started walking to the slide.

Nancy took a bottle with water in it and held it out to Paige.

"Go ahead and drink this, honey. Are you thirsty Anna?"

"No ma'am. I'm good." Anna said.