LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medline Fitright Super Underwear

• 1 month later...

I believe I have tried just about every diaper and underwear on the market. I'm a heavy user, especially at night. Tranquility brought out a terrific overnight brief, not the ATN, they are OK but not for me without a booster. Abena is a great place to start, they have super good briefs. I also tried their underwear, which is bulky but good. XP Medical as their own brand brief that are excellent. You may want to also consider using boosters. I use Abena, but Tranquility has great boosters. For heavy use get the larger ones not the strips. I have used Wellness, which are good, too. Price is important, so try samples and see what works for you. And, don't be ashamed or afraid to use a diaper cover. Gabby makes a terrific one. Adult Cloth Diaper makes a Leakmaster that is also good, and fully sized. If you want a cooler alternative, look into Kleinert's nylon briefs. They are cooler and fairly waterproof. Good luck!

I was first put into attends when I little and I remember getting frequent rashes. My parents tried out several different brands (surprisingly Depends were one of the worst, second only to the cheap institutional brands that leaked like crazy and felt like I was wearing a grocery bag).