LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What color dress will you be wearing? Do not forget your tiara. I think the only one of us that does not have a tirar is Rachel Emily

What about your tiara? did you know that Hug Your Dolly Day comes from a Fairy custom that is 7,000 years old

Dutto Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine, Lisa Michelle Denise Christine, Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Christine, Fairy Queen Dolly Kierestelle, Fairy Lady Dolly Areille. Fairy Princess Dolly Tiara And Fairy Bride Dolly Kiersten

• 5 weeks later...

This commig Saturday

Question to other participating LG's: Starting in 2016, dhould we make Valentine's Day, Feb 14 an automatic HUG YOUR DOLLY TWIE Day?

Hopefully not without a dolly

To be a real hugging, the report is to include your dolly's or dollies' name(s) and the color of the dress, blouse and skirt, blouse and pinafore dress or babydoll you were wearing. Tiara or Alice band is optional but should be noted. THAT should take care of the little boys :giggle:

will there be a mass dolly hug? Look at the schedule

Besides, somone could bering a mobile device. They're cheap and ubiquitous enough

I see no reason not to make February 14th an automatic day as it's about love.

Next weeks hug your dolly day report will be delayed as I'll be away and without internet access.

Are we also agreed that December 25th should also be a Hug your Dolly TWICE day?

HUG YOUR DOLLY DAY REPORT

SATURDAY. FEBRUARY 21, 2015

HUGGED DOLLIES

dilliy3.jpg

Christine's Dolly Friends: 29" Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine, 36" Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine, 32" Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynnette Estelle Christine

fairydoll1.jpg

Christine's Fairy Dollies: Queen Kierestelle, Lady Arielle, Princess Tiara and Bride Kiersten. These 12" dolls were the official Fairy Dollies of Girltalk To in the early days

Debbie in a blue and white dress was hugged on Saturday with myself in a black single pleat pinafore dress from with my room. Sadly Tiara had to be left behind as I was short on space having limits what I can carry in my hand and my case handle broked too which wasn't funny going across platforms.

What kind of dress or skirt were you wearing

Whenever I am at home and am very certain that I will not be going out or have company, I am always in a dress, skirt or babydoll. ESPECIALLY for HUG YOUR DOLLY DAY. I could not think of being "Christine" otherwise

• 4 weeks later...

Girls: Guess what this coming Saturday is

I gave each of my dollies the customary hig. I also gave them each a kiss and, following a Fairy custom, touched each of their tiaras with mine. I was in a pearlescent rose pink babydoll dress, halfway to the knee with a small bodice and shoulder straps, a bedtime tiara and still in my night diaper

My "babies" Emily Marie and Amy Lynn were hugged and kissed yesterday--I was wearing a beige floral print dress while doing so. Not much little-girlish about it, though--I haven't found anyone who can make adult-sized little girl clothes.

As long as you were wearing a dress. That is just to upset the little boys, If they want credibility, they have to be willing to be identified as girls. Go to ebay and put in "dress, adult baby adult little girl sissy" and you should find something. Also etsy and see if there is anything in the Little Girl's Playhouse. The link is in my siggie

• 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow