LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wonderful Boyfriend

Jennifer, such nice storys and great comunication with the "Gang". I too am incontinent, and as some have stated use AB play for a release. I have been with more women than I can count on my fingers. Of all of them only one betrayed my trust and told countless people of my baby side. I live in a small community in a rather big city, so pretty much where I go people will talk behind my back and joke about me.

I have found that simply life will handle it self. I met my love almost a year ago, and we were married last week. What started as a quick joke turned to reality. She promised to never disclose my personal "problem". She sealed the deal on our wedding day she wore a diaper under her wedding dress, thus showing her acceptance of my condition. But more so to show me that she could never tell as I could do the same.

To your Boyfriend Jeff, Sir you have a great girl there, while she should be able to handle most things it sounds as though perhaps you might want to intervene with this past annoyance, sounds like he needs alittle man to man talk. If that fails perhaps alittle man to man contact might be in order. He sounds like a wimp in the first place, lacking in all respects of what it takes to be a man to start with. Congrats to both of you and my blessings be with you, and Jennifer...look to the skys and then on the ground, around every corner is a little shadow to let you know he's still with you. Your friends Tim & Michelle

Guest steve21

Jeff's afraid he'll attack me when I'm leaving work.

I still miss Shadow so much, sometimes I cry myself to sleep. At least now, I have a shoulder to cry on. Shadow would've liked Jeff. I still find some of his shed fur around....

Hi, Jen:) I've never met you, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad you found such a wonderful boyfriend and I am terribly sorry to hear about Shadow...I grew up with cats and I know how painful it is to lose one...especially like you did. They're family! Reading about that just brought tears to my eyes...I wish there was something I could do to help besides praying for you.

Best Regards and Condolensces,

Steve

Hi Jeniffer.

I want you to know how happy I am for you and your boyfriend. I hope he proposes to you soon. I on the other hand am stioll a single person trying to find the right one. I honestly have never been in a relationship before so I am not to sure how to take the reaction of a girl finding out my need for diapers also. Maybe I can tap into your experence on relationships.

im sad about ur cat :crybaby: but im happy for you and ur bf :thumbsup: but u could always try some martal arts

befor any body sez that u cantdo it my old sensa told me "no mater ur problem martial arts will will help with bouth skill and acnoledgement of ur self" pluse he showes me one of his best students a 13 year old kid in a wheelchair that could just about kick his butt B)

i would :bash: ur old bf but i dont know him

im also loking for a good ladie diapers or not that accepts me diapers and all :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

To Jennifer and "boyfriend"

I truely wish you two the very best. I think it is really cool of him to accept you as you.

Being a guy and being in that "love of my life" relationship. I can see myself doing the same as the boyfriend. I dont know about changing at first .... but eventually I could probably do it.

Again - best wishes to both and congrats on finding somebody like him.

• 2 months later...

To Jennifer:

This is the sweetest story I have ever heard. I often dream of finding a lady like yourself.

From my personal life: Once I had a soul-mate. After her ex-BF left several very threatening messages on her voicemail (example: right after 9/11 he threatened to send her anthrax), we had him arrested and charged with domestic violence-harasment. He served 3 days and got a 1 year suspended sentence (meaning: keep his nose clean or he goes back for a year).

This only served to make him worse. If anyone has the stomach to hear what happened, let me know, but to summarize, it involved a crow-bar and us discovering that the damage was too extreme for my un-born child to survive. (also our first discovery of her pregnancy)

If ever I am blessed enough to have another chance like she was, I will not take my chances with the incompetent bumblings of local law-enforcement. If you have a restraining order, and have sent him to jail, this sounds like my situation did. I agree with the thought of you packing heat, but I also share your feelings surrounding the taking of another life. If I had it to do over, I know that the pain of uncertainty would be less, wondering if there was another way I could have dealt with him, rather than remembering what her and I had, and wondering if I could have prevented it from happening.

My best advice would be this: Ask Jeff to seek firearms training, and yourself as well, and keep a shotgun in your house. It is illegal for a criminal to posess a gun. If they gave 2craps about the law... they would not be criminals. If he killed your cat, is you, your family, your soul-mate that much further of a step?

Guest diamondback688

depending on what state you live in, you can shoot someone in self defense(like if they break into your home or attack you) and you wouldnt get in trouble...Florida just passed that law...i would get a CCW(Carry Concealed Weapons) permit and buy a little snub nose .38 that fits in an ankle holster and carry that around...but if you dont want to carry a gun you could carry a stun gun, that would incapacitate them enough, so you could run and get help...just a couple of suggestions...hope everything is OK...

I know here in Kentcky if he broke into your house you can shoot as self-defense, just by his breaking ad entering. Stun gun or a taser would be great. Let him ride the lightning bolt for a little while. I hope everything is still going great for you and Jeff.

• 3 weeks later...

I know here in Kentcky if he broke into your house you can shoot as self-defense, just by his breaking ad entering. Stun gun or a taser would be great. Let him ride the lightning bolt for a little while. I hope everything is still going great for you and Jeff.

Not quite so in VA...you need to be threatened by the person...though I bet an angry ex breaking in would probably imply a sufficient threat of harm...

You can't simply shoot the burglar in the back when he breaks into your house, not without getting into *LOTS* of trouble...

• 3 weeks later...

Way to go,sometimes you meet jerks but not every one is,When i started dateing after wy wife passed away i had to deal with the discovery issue.Two women i meet walked but the next one i did differently,i just told her up front and got it over with.We are now married and see even has me out of my plastic pants so she can hear (and every one else) my noise disposables.

Its great you meet someone the same

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been here in a while.

I do have a stun gun, and I have a small shot of mace in both our vehicles, one for the driver and one by te passenger.

Jeff insisted he get hit by the stun gun, as he wasn't going to trust it till he knew it works. I couldn't do that to him, but his friend did. After he stopped twitching, he says "....yeah.... it works." *sigh* ...boys!

Jeff has also carried a pocket knife for as long as I've known him.

I have AIM now.

Incontinent Jenn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if you did a better job of it, he wouldn't be dead, now would he?

Who dumped sand in your diaper? No need to be mean. I have three cats that are indoor cats, and they escape as well. She feels bad eneough about her cat as it is. How would you feel if one of your pets died, and someone made snide remarks about it? If you would not mind someone reminding you about your pets death, you should not have pets.

Man, I wish this board had an ignore feature(You know, where you can select a users post, and not have to see them).

Guest diamondback688

there is an ignore feature...just click on his profile and click profile options in the top right corner, then click ignore...sry, i didnt know if you were being sarcastic or not...

Who dumped sand in your diaper? No need to be mean. I have three cats that are indoor cats, and they escape as well. She feels bad eneough about her cat as it is. How would you feel if one of your pets died, and someone made snide remarks about it? If you would not mind someone reminding you about your pets death, you should not have pets.

Man, I wish this board had an ignore feature(You know, where you can select a users post, and not have to see them).

Well, it's true.

I found her other post where she was whining about missing her friend.

The simple fact is, if she was just more responsible, and a little more careful, she'd have both her cat, and her friend.

My pets, as well as anybody who's been in my car, are all alive and well. All it takes is some responsibility.

:crybaby: I already knew thier blood is on my hands, I already knew I played a part...

but I guess I deserve the reminder so I don't forget as I go to bed. :crybaby:

:crybaby: Death didn't come for me... :crybaby:

:crybaby: I'm left here to never forget, and I don't deserve to move on as well as I've been able to. :crybaby:

Ah. I just iggy'd him. Such a great feeling. Sorry 'bout your cat. Thought mine was a goner cuz she didn't show up for a day and a half or so, but then she popped up in front of my door one night, really hungry and pissed off. Apparently she got trapped in our garage.