LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laura & Holly (Ending Posted 12/8)

Chapter 1

"Hey, twin," I grinned, sliding into the seat beside Holly, letting my bag drop to the floor. "They're not ready for us yet, huh? I knew I shouldn't have rushed."

"Yeah, Jay was late," Holly told me, smile wavering slightly.

"Oh, hon, what's wrong?" I asked, reaching over and rubbing her arm. Claudia, the stage manager, turned around from the front row, shooting us a pointed look. When she turned back around, I stuck my tongue out at her - I knew it was silly, but that place brought that out in me, and that's part of what I like about it. "Come on," I said, getting back up. "They have like five more pages to get through."

I pulled Holly out to the lobby, pushing the theater door shut on my way out before standing the girl in front of me, staring at her. She was my twin in the show, and that was something I chose to take as a compliment, though it had taken a little getting used to. I know most women in their mid-twenties would love to be told they could pass as the twin of an 18 year old, but after struggling all my life to get people to believe my real age, I was proud of it. It was just a show, though, I'd told myself, and we did look somewhat similar, with our short, light brown hair and blue eyes, and a petite build, me even more than her.

"Okay, now, what is it?" I inquired again. "And don't tell me, 'nothing,'." We'd only been working together a couple weeks, but already I felt like I knew the girl pretty well, although our difference in age certainly helped. I can't say that she reminded me of myself at her age, since at her age I was putting myself through college, not flunking out of it, but I had known plenty of women like her back then, and been a shoulder for them to cry on many times.

"They say they're going to make me quit the show," she said after a sigh. She didn't have to tell me who 'they' were. "And I think they want me to switch schools... I keep telling them if I can just stick with it, I'll get the hang of things."

"Of course you will," I told her, willfully ignoring the fact that, in the past, she'd told me she was sure the teachers all hated her for some reason, and that was the reason her grades were so bad, so a change in schools would probably be a good thing. "You're very smart. It just takes time to adjust..."

"I know," she interrupted, though I wasn't sure which she was agreeing with. "They just won't listen! And, I mean, it's not like the show is taking up that much time, either. We're not in it that much! How much extra studying could I really get done if I wasn't here?!"

I shrugged, letting her rant, knowing, from experience, what subject she was about to hit on next.

"If they'd just help me buy a car, they wouldn't have to drive me here, or to class! It's not like I wouldn't pay them back..."

"If I could pick you up, I would," I offered, not for the first time. "It's just, with the project, I can barely get here on time myself."

"I know," she smiled sadly at me.

"But I don't mind taking you back home."

"And I appreciate it," she nodded. "I don't know... I just wish I could get away from them. You know?"

"Oh, I get it. Believe me." I considered telling her that everyone did, or at least everyone over the age of 16, or even younger. That wouldn't help her, however, and I was sure it would make me sound like a geezer, which was the same reason I'd always refrained from telling her how I hadn't had a promise from my parents to pay for four years of school to rely on when I'd been in college. In general, I didn't want people to think I was her age, yet I didn't want her to think of me as my own age, I suppose just because I can remember how old someone my age seemed to me when I was 18.

"I wish I had somewhere else to go," she sighed. "I mean, yeah, to live, but even just to hang out, so I didn't just have to go straight back all the time."

My heart melted a little as she said that, sure I'd just had an insight into her. She seemed outgoing and chatty, but I only knew her at the theater... And if she was anything like me, who she was at the theater didn't directly correspond to who she was in the outside world. I'd always assumed someone like her had tons of friends, and I'm sure she had, back in high school. This is a fairly small town, and I bet most of the friends she had in high school were people she'd known since kindergarten. Then most of them had gone away to college, while she'd stayed behind, stuck, by her parents' decree, in community college until she could settle on a degree, which didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. Sure, she must know some of the other students, but maybe they were the kids she'd always ignored, the ones she'd never paid any attention to, and the idea of trying to start doing so now was just too much for her, because, at her core, she was just a shy little dork, just like I'd been.

Sure, I didn't know how much of that was true, and how much was my own projections, but either way it touched me enough to make me say, "Hey, how about we hang out for a little bit before I take you home tonight?" I hesitated for a moment, almost adding an, 'if it's all right with your parents,' to it. I reminded myself she was 18, though, from what I'd heard of her parents, that didn't seem to matter much. Still, I decided at the very least that it meant she would take care of talking to them about it if she needed to.

She grinned at me, making me forget all about my reservations. "Sure, that would be great... twin."

"You know," I mused as I waited at a stoplight, watching Holly fiddle with my radio, "from what I've heard about your parents, I'm a little surprised your parents let you be in the show at all. I mean, you are playing a prostitute."

"So are you," she teased before leaning back in her seat, having apparently found something satisfactory, or given up. "But I don't think they really know what the show's about. They just know it's some kind of classic, so they assume it's innocent enough."

"Well, it is," I shrugged. "Mostly."

"Besides," she continued, starting to fall into a typical teenage sulk, "they can't tell me what to do anymore. I'm 18."

"That's true," I agreed. "But..."

"Not that you'd know it to listen to them. I mean, if I wanted to, I could tell them I'm going to keep doing the show anyway, whether my grades improve or not... I don't think they'd kick me out, but what if they did?" She sighed, staring out the window. "I just don't know what to do, Laura."

"If you do have to drop out, it isn't the end of the world, is it? I hope you don't, but there will always be other shows." She shrugged, clearly unconvinced. "Cheer up," I told her with a smile as I pulled into the parking lot, "we're here."

"Umm, why?" she asked, turning to stare out the windshield rather than the side window. "It isn't open yet."

"I just thought you might want to look around a little early."

"Are you going to break in?" she asked, eyes gleaming in a way that almost made me wish the answer was yes so I could score a few more cool points.

Still, I was pretty sure the real answer would help in that department, too. "I don't have to," I told her, pulling into a parking spot and turning off the car. "Haven't I told you? I'm the one in charge of the restoration. Well, most of that is done by now, of course, but I'm still supervising, getting everything ready for the grand reopening."

"That is so cool!" she gushed as we got out of the car, walking towards the mall.

It wasn't overly large, for a mall, though in a way that was why I'd liked it. It had closed ten years ago, when a larger one had opened a town over, though, as usual, the signs of decay had shown up before that, as more stores were forced to close due to lack of customers, and no new ones had replaced them. Gradually, it had just faded away, an empty shrine to consumerism... Until I showed up. I've always had a soft spot for abandoned malls, and resurrecting them. Compared to some I'd helped with, this one was pretty newly dead, which was, I think, why I'd been allowed to head up the project myself for the first time. The hope was that the town had grown enough since the closing that it would be able to support it, and, while I knew my job was basically over once the ribbon was officially cut, I still found myself hoping that was true.

"I remember this place!" Holly exclaimed as she waited by the door for me to turn on the lights. "I mean, I was little when it closed, but I remember seeing this pattern on the floor..."

"I was the one who decided to stick with that," I bragged, soaking up her excitement. "I figured it would be one of those little things people associated with this place." It was hard to believe, as I led Holly through the building, how run down and decrepit the place had looked when I'd first visited it, not that long ago. Now it was practically back in working order, with only a few more finishing touches needed, at least on my end. I could see through the security gates that the stores weren't quite ready yet, but even they were coming along quite well.

"Oh, this used to be a jewelry store!" Holly said, racing forward to a boutique clothing store. "I got my ears pierced here." She looked around, then picked a seemingly random direction to head in, leaving me trailing behind. I was sure I knew the place better than her now, but she was being led by the shadows of the past, something I didn't have the benefit of. "To tell you the truth, I was a little upset when I first heard they were re-opening this place," she said, peering in through the windows. "All the cool high school kids used to break in here to hang out, and I always wanted to do that, too. But now, seeing it like this..." She giggled, shaking her head. "It's almost like going back in time."

"People always try to change so much when they re-open a place like this," I explained. "But I think that's a mistake. Changing everything around isn't going to make it something new - why not embrace the history?"

Holly was doing just that, chatting on about little memories she had in the older version of different stores, until she stopped at one right across from the food court, separated by a fountain surrounded by benches. It was the dead center of the mall, what I liked to call its heart, though at the time it wasn't beating, since I hadn't turned it on. Her carefree demeanor darkened as she stared at the store.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, putting a hand on her arm.

"This is where I had the most humiliating experience of my life," she said quietly. For a moment, I thought she was going to leave it at that, and I pondered whether it would be wise to press for further explanation. "This used to be a toy store," she continued eventually. "I think one of my cousins was having a birthday or something, because I know we weren't shopping for me, because mom kept reminding me. But there was some toy in there that I just had to have - I think I'd seen it on TV, or maybe it was based on some show I really liked, I don't know - and I just kept asking her and asking her for it. Finally, she snapped and yelled at me that I wasn't going to get it, so I got mad and stormed off when her back was turned. I'm not sure where I thought I was going, but I figured she was so busy shopping for toys for my stupid cousin that she'd never notice I was gone, at least not until I got away and... Well, did whatever." She shrugged, chuckling. "I was like six or seven, who knows what I was thinking?"

"Didn't work out that way, did it?"

She shook her head, backing away from the store, past the fountain. "I made it about... here, I think, and then I felt her grab my arm. Oh, she was pissed... She dragged me over to this bench and started spanking me... I'm sure it wasn't actually all that hard, but it felt like it, then, you know? And she was yelling at me never to run off without her again, blah, blah... And all the time, I was staring out at the food court, seeing the popular girls from my class sitting there, staring."

"That was a long time ago," I reminded her, putting an arm around her shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

"I know," she nodded. "And, I mean, she apologized for it later, and the next time we came here she bought me that toy. It was just... I think that was the first time it really sunk in how helpless I was. How easily my parents could ruin my life, if just for a couple weeks, until the other girls had something else to giggle about, and not even mean to."

Something dawned on me as I stood there, listening to her, watching her stare at her feet, still reliving that painful memory. "Hey," I said gently, "how about I help you talk to your parents about you staying in the show? I know it can be hard standing up to them sometimes, but maybe if you had some moral support..."

She perked up, a smile blossoming across her face. "You'd do that for me?"

"Of course," I nodded, grinning as she gave me a hug that made me feel like the coolest big sister ever.

As she pulled away, she glanced up at the wall, expression turning anxious. "Hey, is that clock right?" I nodded. "We should probably get going..."

"All right," I said, leading her back towards the entrance I'd left the car at, shutting everything off and locking up. She was quiet on the ride to her house, making me regret that I'd decided to leave it to her to tell her parents about our outing. Clearly, she had a curfew she was breaking, and clearly I was going to be blamed for that, for obvious reasons, like the fact that it was my fault. That wasn't exactly going to get me off on the best foot with them.

"Is that your dad's car?" I asked as we approached her house, seeing an unfamiliar vehicle in the driveway. I'd caught a glimpse of her mother's car a few times when she'd dropped Holly off at rehearsal, and that definitely wasn't it. I didn't see it at all, but there was a garage attached to the house, so I didn't think about that too much, even though her mom had never parked in there any of the other times I'd brought her home.

"Umm, yeah," she nodded, biting her bottom lip. "Hey, why don't you park here?" she suggested.

"On the street?" There was plenty of space in the driveway, so it seemed like an odd request, but I decided there wasn't any harm in it. Once I'd stopped, though, she gave no sign of getting out. "Come on," I urged, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Let's just get this done."

She turned to me with a pout, looking about five years younger. "Can't you do it?" she asked.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, remembering how scary my parents could seem. "I think it would really be better if you were there, too," I told her.

"They're going to be really mad," she whimpered. "I was supposed to be home like fifteen minutes ago..."

"I'll let them know it was my fault," I reassured her. "Come on, what's the worst they can do?" But she was clearly not convinced. "All right," I gave in. "I'll go soften them up, but in five minutes, you're coming in, too, you got that? Or I'll come out and get you."

"Okay," she agreed quickly, though she stopped me as I started to get out of the car. "Hey, could you leave the keys?" she asked. "So I can listen to the radio?"

A bolt of suspicion ran through me. I immediately felt bad for it, but still couldn't fully shake it. "No," I shook my head, frantically trying to come up with an explanation that didn't make it sound like I didn't trust her. "If you get bored, you'll just have to come in sooner, then won't you?" I chuckled as she stuck her tongue out at me, proud of myself for coming up with that.

I strolled up to the door, starting to feel a little nervous myself, having to remind myself it wasn't my parents I was facing. I rang the doorbell, putting on my best smile as I heard footsteps approaching the door.

But when the door swung open, the woman standing there wasn't the same as the one I'd seen dropping Holly off at rehearsal. She was a little younger, maybe somewhere in her thirties, and much sterner looking. "There you are, little missy!" she shook her head disapprovingly, grabbing my arm. "You are in big trouble!"

• Like 6

I wasn't sure I was in the mood to start a story with such a title, but I know you are a good writer so I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did. I'm sure the rest of the story will be just as captivating.

Chapter 2

I'm a little ashamed to say that my first instinct was to squeak out, "You have the wrong person!" I didn't attempt to calm the woman down, or figure out what was going on, or who she was, or try to protect my friend, I simply blurted out the first thing I could think of to try to get myself away from this crazy woman. She was at least a head taller than me, and that was with my heels, and her hand around my arm was quite strong, so I was panicking.

"Like I've never heard that before," she sneered as she yanked me inside, pushing the door closed and looking me up and down. "Your parents told me you haven't been acting your age, but this isn't quite what I expected."

My cheeks flushed red for a moment as I looked down at my outfit. I hadn't had time to change from my suit to something more casual before rehearsal, and then I'd gotten sidetracked with Holly's drama. Luckily, we hadn't been working on the dance, so it didn't matter too much. I couldn't imagine anyone's parents getting mad about their 18 year old daughter wearing it, though, certainly not enough to call a... whatever this woman was.

"That's because I'm not Holly!" I tried again, fumbling with my purse and shoving my driver's license at her. "Look!"

She sniffed as she inspected it, grabbing it away and tossing it onto a small table of knick-knacks and mail sitting in the foyer. "You think I've never seen a fake ID before, young lady?"

"It isn't fake!" I protested, though I realized partway through that was just what I'd say if it was. I started to dig through my purse again, searching for some other sign of proof, finding my keys next. "Here, see? Car keys! Holly doesn't have a car!"

"You used to," she answered coolly, entirely unimpressed. "So you kept them after you wrecked your car. That means nothing." I glared at her, hardly able to believe I was having to prove my identity to this stranger, but the stern expression she gave me in return just made me more eager to do so. When I began to hunt for one of my credit cards, however, she snatched the purse away, setting it on the table next to my keys and license. "I've had enough playing around. Now, your parents..."

"They aren't my parents!" I protested, stomping my foot in helpless rage. "God, why won't you just listen to me?!"

Tears sprang to my eyes unbidden as she slapped me across the cheek. I gasped, rubbing my jaw - it hadn't been hard, exactly, the surprise of it hurting just as much, if not more, than the actual blow, but it was still enough to silence me for a moment. "Because I am in charge, young lady, and I have no tolerance for lying children."

"I'm not a child!" I insisted. Neither was Holly, for that matter, though I didn't bring that up. "Look, can we please just talk about this? Holly is out in my car right now..." Feeling bad for selling her out once again, I quickly added, "but I think we all need to have a long chat before anything else happens here."

"Oh, and I suppose I should just let you run out and get her?" She chuckled humorlessly. "I wasn't born yesterday."

"We can both go!" I offered. "That's what I meant! I'm not trying to trick you, I just want to straighten this all out!"

She paused for a moment, then pulled the door open, tugging me back outside. "All right, let's go, then. Where is..." She paused when she saw my car, having clearly not expected that. I couldn't help but feel a little proud at that, as I gained a little footing in this previously quite one-sided battle. Without another word, she began to stomp across the yard, dragging me behind her, struggling to keep up in my heels.

"Excuse me, ma'am," the woman said as we got to the car, peering into the open window. "I'm sorry to bother you..."

"That's all right," Holly smiled, peering out at us from where she'd moved to the driver's seat for some reason. "I was just waiting here to make sure everything was fine. She was a little worried because she didn't recognize your car, so I thought I'd give her a minute."

"That's nice of you," the woman nodded, "but there's nothing wrong here. I was hired by her parents."

Holly stared at the woman, tapping on the steering wheel. "I hate to question you, but... Do you have any proof? She didn't seem particularly glad to see you, and she looks less than happy right now..."

"Of course I'm not happy!" I spat, finally breaking free of my shock at realizing Holly wasn't going to bail me out after all, trying desperately to wriggle my way free of the woman's grip. "Holly, you get out of my car right now and tell her the truth!"

This time, the smack that shut me up fell across my backside, my skirt and thong doing little to protect me from its sting. "No problem," the woman said, without skipping a beat. "I have a letter here admitting her to my care, signed by both her parents." She dug in the pocket of her pants for a moment before dredging up a piece of paper, which she handed over to Holly.

"My, my..." Holly shook her head, glancing at the paper as if she knew what it meant. "Well, I'm sorry to have bothered you, then. It's just that all of us in the show try to look after her, you know..."

"I understand," the woman smiled, then turned serious. "I'm afraid Holly is most likely going to have to drop out of the show, however. At the very least, she won't be at rehearsal for the next week."

"That's too bad," Holly sighed. "We'll miss her."

"Stop it!" I demanded. "Holly, this isn't funny!"

"You stop it!" the woman told me sternly. "Nobody believes your lies, young lady, and they're only making things worse. Now say goodbye to your friend - we have a lot of work today, and you've wasted enough time."

"Goodbye, Holly. I hope she helps you," Holly said. The bitch must have been a better actress than I'd thought, because that was an Oscar-worthy performance.

"You can't do this!" I yelled, only for it to dawn on me that I was right. She couldn't. "Tell her to start her car," I commanded the woman, who looked less than happy at my tone. I turned to face Holly again. "Come on, start the car! She can't, because it's my car! Come on, just tell her..."

"We've wasted enough of this nice young woman's time," the woman cut me off. "Have a good night, ma'am."

"You, too!" I heard Holly say as I was dragged back across the yard, fuming.

"No!" I shrieked, still fighting to get away. "God, didn't you look at her?! She's obviously younger than me!"

"It certainly didn't look that way to me," she responded, in quite the blow to my ego, followed by a more physical one, across my bottom again, motivating me to go back inside, staring desperately out at my car as the door was shut once again.

"Then look at the pictures! There has to be pictures of her!" I suggested desperately.

"Holly Elizabeth Prescott." Her tone was still just as authoritative, but I could hear the professionalism slipping. "I have had just about enough of you."

"Please," I begged. "I'm not Holly. I'm Laura. Laura Michelle Jenkins. It says it right on my driver's license. It's not fake, I swear! Look, just go to a photo album and look up a picture of Holly and you'll see it isn't me!"

"I suppose I could do that," she said, "if you hadn't destroyed all the pictures of yourself, now, couldn't I?"

My blood froze at the sound of those words. "But... But..." I searched through my mind, trying to think of something, anything I could use to prove who I was, or, at least, that I wasn't Holly. "You can't just do this," I tried instead. "Holly is 18, her parents can't just put you in charge of her... She's an adult!"

The woman smiled, shaking her head at me. "You're really stretching, aren't you? Do you really think this is going to work?"

"It's true!"

"It would be," she agreed, taking out the piece of paper again, "if you hadn't signed as well. Now, I'm sorry you're having second thoughts, but it is simply too late for that, and you know it."

I hardly heard the last of that sentence, as the world seemed to fade away while I stared at the paper, and Holly's signature, plain as day. I'd seen it just the other day, when I'd forgotten my script at home and had to look at hers. Right on the front page, she'd signed her name with what looked like the exact same loops and swirls I was seeing before me.

• Like 3

Less FetLife posting, moar story writing! :P

(those were valuable seconds in which Laura-Holly could have come closer to learning to be an obedient girl in diapers, really she's such a naughty thing that I think she has quite well earned it)

Chapter 3

It shouldn't have been a surprise, I suppose... After hearing she'd gotten rid of the pictures of herself, it only made sense that she knew something like this was coming. That raised another question, though, an even worse one - had this been her plan all along? To trick me into taking her place? I hated to think that she was that manipulative, or that I'd been so easily played, but as I stood there, in the foyer of a strange house, staring up at this woman as she holds the evidence that Holly had some hand in the setting up of... whatever this was... it was hard not to.

Then again, just because she signed it didn't mean she knew what it was. I, of course, know not to sign anything without reading it, and I'm sure Holly does, too, but if she's anything like I was, that lesson hasn't really sunk in yet, the desire to avoid the boredom of slogging through pages of legalese trumping the wisdom of that saying. Or perhaps she'd known about it, only to have second thoughts once we got to the house. Maybe she'd even fully intended to come clean until she saw the woman. I couldn't blame her too much for being intimidated.

"All right, you little troublemaker," the woman said, easing me down onto a couch, making me realize we were now in the living room. It was quite large and well furnished, with a massive flat screen TV on one wall. I knew Holly had told me once that her father was a lawyer, and the outside of her house had always seemed fairly impressive, but I was still surprised at what I was seeing inside. I couldn't help looking around, seeing a display of crystal ornaments, a bookshelf stocked with old, yet well maintained, tomes, mostly quite massive in size, and, strangely, another TV, only slightly smaller than the first, this one sitting on the floor, surrounded by all three of the current video game systems and stacks of game and movie boxes.

"Pay attention, young lady," the woman snapped at me, pinching my chin between two fingers and turning it to face her. She was still standing, so I had to look even further up to stare into her eyes, which was, I was sure, by design. "You have been acting dreadfully irresponsible lately," she informed me, "and quite dreadful all around, really. I'm not sure if you think this is all a joke, but I assure you it's not."

"I'm sure..." I began, only to be silenced by a withering glare.

"Little girls are to be seen," she said icily, "and not heard. If I want your opinion, I will tell you." My blood began to boil, both for my own sake and Holly's. How dare this woman talk to me - and, by extension, her - like that?! I admit that I still thought of Holly as a kid sometimes, but I always tried to correct myself, and I tried never to let her know it. I certainly never spoke to her like she was a grade-schooler.

"You were supposed to be here this morning," she told me. "Since your parents already pulled you from school, I'm not sure what you were doing, but it is certainly not a good way to start our relationship, you keeping me waiting. And don't think I'm impressed by this, either." She tugged at my suit jacket disdainfully. "I don't know where you got it, but I'll be telling your father to inform me if a charge for it shows up on one of his credit card bills, and if it does, you'll be in big trouble. And don't think it's fooling anyone, either. It only makes you look like a little girl playing dress-up... Which you are, aren't you?"

"No, I am not!" I declared angrily, standing up. "I am an adult, a professional, and I will not..."

She shoved me back down onto the couch, hard enough this time for me to bounce on the cushion for a moment. She grabbed one of my feet, yanking it upward and slipping my heel off, dangling it in front of me. "Do you think these make you an adult?" she demanded. I flushed slightly as I saw the heel on the shoe, realizing just how high it looked only now, seeing it off of my foot. That expression was apparently all she needed, as she tossed the shoe aside once she'd seen it, then grabbed my other foot, lifting it a little higher, making me slide down on the couch slightly.

"And what are those?" she asked, even less happy. I blushed a darker shade of red when I realized she was using that opportunity, as she held my leg in the air, to peer up, or rather down, my skirt. I reached down, pushing my skirt between my legs with my hands, but it was too late - as soon as the second heel joined the first, I was being yanked to my feet. Without my heels, I felt even more powerless before this woman, and even more determined to stop her as she started to remove my skirt.

"Stop it!" I ordered, slapping her hands away ineffectively. I wasn't about to let this bitch undress me!

"You are seriously trying my patience, little girl," she hissed at me. "It is my policy never to spank on the first day..."

"S-Spank!" I gasped, hardly able to believe it. Was she serious?!

She continued as if she hadn't heard me, though she gave me a look that told me she had, and she wasn't pleased, "...because my patients might not realize how serious the training program is right away. You are severely testing my limits, young lady. You've already earned yourself an early bedtime without supper, and I'm more than willing to add a time-out to that as well if you don't straighten up right now."

"Wh-What the hell is this?" I sputtered, hardly able to believe my ears. She sounded more like she was dealing with a four year old than someone eighteen, which made it all the worse. "A time-out?!"

"That's right," she said, finally tired of fighting with me. She grabbed both my wrists in one of her hands, holding them there as she used the other to unfasten my skirt, letting it falling to the ground, exposing my thong. "Ugh," she shook her head in disgust. "Do you think that makes you look like an adult? It just makes you look like a tramp."

I gasped a little at that, face reddening even further. "How dare...?!"

Then, to make things even worse, she pulled them down as well. She let go of my hands to do it, making it even more embarrassing when I was too slow to stop her, finding myself standing before some strange woman, naked from the waist down. My hands darted to my crotch, though not soon enough.

"We'll deal with that later," she shook her head, staring downward, making me feel as if she could see right through my hands, much to my chagrin. She grabbed for my jacket next, forcing it down over my wriggling arms and off, joining the rapidly growing pile of clothes on the floor, then started to unbutton my shirt.

"Stop!" I tried again, reaching up to try to re-button as I watched my shirt falling further and further open, exposing more of my chest.

"All right, time-out it is." I knew the punishment shouldn't scare me, or really bother me - seriously, what harm would it do, standing in a corner for a few minutes? - but the idea of it, just the inappropriateness of someone my age being made to do that, stopped me for a moment, giving her time to finish her work. She'd obviously had a lot of experience with this sort of thing, and unbuttoning a shirt was always easier than buttoning it, especially under pressure. I fumbled with another button as I realized all the rest were now hanging open, but it only took her a second to push my clumsy fingers out of the way and undo it, forcing my shirt off as she had my coat.

"Just what I thought," she said as she surveyed the only piece of clothing left on me, my water bra. I felt like dying as she poked at it mockingly. "Do you think that was fooling anyone? That it made you look any more like a grown up than the rest of this... costume?"

I was too stunned to answer, or to do much of anything while she unhooked my bra and pulled it off, then started to lead me away from the living room and the pile of clothes that represented my adult life, so quickly and effortlessly taken from me. I tripped over my panties for a step or two before managing to kick them off, with no help from the woman. I was marched through a hall, then shoved into a bathroom that I'm sure was almost as big as my first apartment. She pushed me down onto the closed toilet, which made for a much less pleasant landing than the sofa had, and began to rummage through the medicine cabinet.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask after a minute of sitting there, squirming in silence and dread. She didn't answer, though I'm sure if she had, it would just be her repeating that I was meant to be seen, not heard, like I was some kid. And, to be honest, I felt a little like one at that moment.

Finally, she set a can of shaving cream and a razor on the sink, grabbing a washcloth that she began to wet in the sink. Instantly, I remembered her earlier threat, and my hands once again shot from awkwardly trying to cover my chest to my crotch. "You can't do this," I reminded her, as if saying it this time might somehow work better than the first however many. "I swear to God, I'm not Holly... I don't know why you'd do this to her, but..."

"I was originally going to start you at your own age, so you could try to prove you were worthy of it," she said, casually pushing my hands aside and starting to wash me down there, leaving me flushing and humiliated at the idea of her, of anyone I didn't know, touching me down there, even though she barely seemed to notice what she was doing. "You've already convinced me there's no point in that. Do you really want to risk me lowering your starting age even further by making up stories like a toddler with an overactive imagination?"

Toddler? Starting age? What was that supposed to mean? I didn't even know where to start questioning her about it, and before I could figure it out, I was shamed into silence as she began rubbing the shaving cream into my skin and my landing strip of hair. "Don't," I managed to whimper when she washed her hands and picked up the razor.

"While this is still inappropriate," she lectured, not seeming to hear me, "it was good of you to keep it trimmed so neatly. Makes it nice and easy to get rid of, but you should keep still anyway so there aren't any accidents."

I shivered as I felt the razor slide across my skin, taking my pubic hair with it. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" she asked as I whimpered softly, feeling utterly helpless before her. She grabbed the washcloth again and began to wipe away the extra shaving cream and stray hairs that had fallen from the blade, rubbing it against my vagina again. Despite everything, I couldn't deny that the attention felt good, leaving me blushing from more than the embarrassment of it.

To make things worse, she followed the washcloth with a towel that time. Almost subconsciously, I felt my hips begin to thrust toward the soft cloth being used on me. I stopped myself as soon as I realized what I was doing, but it wasn't quick enough.

"Just what is going on, young lady?" the woman demanded, staring down at me in disgust. "What a naughty child you are!"

"N-No, I didn't..." I blushed.

"You have no idea how disappointed I am with you," she said, shaking her head. "You are very lucky it's the first day, or your little butt would be so red you couldn't sit down for the rest of the week!"

Sitting there, naked, freshly shaved, and shivering before her anger, I couldn't help feeling like the bad little girl I was accused of being. "I'm sorry," I squeaked out, before making the mistake of continuing. "But I'm not Holly, so you really shouldn't..."

I was yanked back to my feet after that and taken back to the living room, where my nose was shoved into the corner. "Not another word from you," she said sternly. "And don't move a muscle. You have no idea how tempted I am to break my own rule and go get my paddle right now... Just give me one more reason, missy."

• Like 4

Wow! This is not at all what I expected, so I can honestly say this story is indeed an unexpected pleasure! I'm hooked for sure! I can't wait to find out what happens to Holly (Laura) next!

I wonder why you introduced the mall reopening before with so much detail... hoping for some unexpected story line do develop from there.

It's hard so see now if & where you will spin off from the standard tale of the strict nanny regressing the petite girl... that makes it VERY interesting.

Chapter 4

I wasn't about to do that if I could help it. Had I not just been stripped, shaved, and shoved into a corner, I might have assumed it was just an empty threat, that she wouldn't dare do something like that, beyond the pair of swats I'd gotten outside, talking to Holly. Now I wasn't so sure... Though thinking about it reminded me that Holly was surely still sitting out in the car, in front of the house. If I could just get the woman to look, surely she'd realize how suspicious that was!

Of course, if I said anything about it right then, I'd be risking her wrath, which I had a feeling I'd have to suffer through before she even thought about hearing me out. That thought only made me feel more helpless, which served to make me all the more angry at this situation. I was a grown woman... I shouldn't be standing with my nose in a corner, fearing a bottom warming like some naughty toddler! And the fact that I was too scared to do anything about it fueled my rage and sense of childishness all the more.

I'm sure that had something to do with how long my time there felt. I'd never really thought about why a time-out would be an effective punishment, since I don't have kids, nor do I have any siblings, so I didn't have any nieces or nephews, and no reason to think about it. I could halfway remember being told that I was supposed to think about what I'd done as I stood there, back when I really was young enough for the punishment to be appropriate. Since I hadn't done anything wrong this time, however, I was left with nothing to do but fume about that, which got boring very quickly.

As I fidgeted there, mind trying to come up with ways to keep itself entertained, I began feeling more self-conscious about my nudity. It had happened so quickly, I'd hardly had time to comprehend it before, beyond a weak attempt at fighting it, but I could feel my cheeks turning a fresh shade of red as I contemplated when the last time I'd let another woman see me naked had been. It must have been high school, in the showers, and even then I'd done all I could to avoid it. I always felt quite inferior to the other girls, and, as much as I told myself I'd fill out in time, it that did little to help. Even when I'd shared a dorm room in college, until I managed to get into a single, I was always careful about when I got dressed and undressed, and waited until late at night to take showers. I knew it was silly, but it made me feel just a little better.

Looking down at myself then, squirming in boredom, reminded me that I never really had done much filling out. The body I saw could easily belong to a highschooler, maybe even a middle schooler. The removal of my pubic hair only made it more obvious, and the ease with which it had been done only darkened my spirits further.One flick of the razor, and I'd been sent back to my early teens, as if living through that once wasn't bad enough.

I tried to turn my thoughts away from that, but the only other place they seemed interested in going was back to the threat of a spanking. Even if I had been Holly's age, it would be a ridiculous, degrading punishment. Since I wasn't, that made it all the worse. The very idea of this woman pulling me over her knee, still naked, still wriggling, though no longer from the tedium of staring at the same bit of wall, but rather from fear and anticipation, waiting for the first strike, wincing, trying to prepare myself... It was enough to make my rethink my stance on spanking in general, which I supported only because of the rather annoying kids that always found their way to our mall re-openings that I was sure could use it.

Just when I was sure I couldn't take any more standing around, the woman finally said, "All right, that's enough." Relieved, but newly bashful, I turned, trying to cover myself as much as I possibly could. "L-Look out the window!" I blurted out, hardly able to believe I'd managed to wait so long to say it. "My car is still out there!"

The woman gave me a cold glare that told me all I needed to know, though it didn't stop her from adding, "Do you need to turn back around? I know you can't see the window from there, and I'm sure you know telling stories is not something a good girl does," to it. My anger and frustration at my situation, and at her, melted away when I got another look at her, with any that managed to survive being done in by her words, and, more importantly, her tone. It was clear she didn't see me as an equal, or an adult in any way. In her eyes, I was a little kid, and a real nuisance at that.

"Now, come on," she ordered, getting up from the sofa and holding out her hand. "We're going to get you ready for bed."

"Bed?!" I protested, eyes widening slightly. "But it's..." I glanced around the room, searching for a clock, and feeling a little horrified at what it showed. Less than an hour ago, I'd been walking through my mall, showing it off proudly... It had felt as if I'd spent at least that much time just in time-out. "It's not even nine," I finished, hardly able to believe it myself.

"I told you I was putting you to bed early," she reminded me. "I would have liked to have gotten you tucked in even earlier, but you were out doing God knows what past the time bad little girls usually go night-night." I paled a little at that, the idea of being made to go to bed at eight in the evening. I'm not sure if she noticed or not before adding, "Because of that, I think you'll have an early bedtime tomorrow, too. Which means that if you get in trouble, I'll be moving straight to a more severe punishment."

While I stood there, stunned, she sighed and walked over to me, taking my hand and guiding me through the house, up a staircase and to another bathroom, though this time, at least, she didn't join me. "I'd better not hear this door open before I come to get you," she threatened before pulling it closed.

I sat on the toilet, eager to relieve my aching bladder as I anxiously wondered how I was going to get out of this mess. I felt like crying, and a few tears even began to slide down my cheeks, but I forced myself to stop. That wouldn't help at all. I had to get the woman to listen to me. All it would take is one little look out the window, but she was so sure I was a manipulative brat that she refused to listen to me.

Then I brightened, just a little. She didn't have to listen to me... It wasn't ideal, but if I just made it through the night, surely tomorrow she'd go outside at some point and see my car still there, see that I was telling the truth after all. Without my keys, Holly couldn't take it anywhere, so, other than to preserve my dignity - and it was too late for that anyway - there was no real rush, no need to freak out. It would work itself out if I just gave it some time.

The door opened as I considered that, making me blush and hurry to block the sight of my body from her prying eyes. She hardly even noticed. "Did you brush your teeth already?" she demanded. I hadn't, but I nodded anyway, the idea of using someone else's toothbrush outweighing my desire to maintain my dental hygiene. "Really? Give me a big smile." My cheeks flushed a little darker as I bared my teeth at her, hoping they'd pass her inspection.

"Well, if you did, you did a very bad job of it," she said. "Get up off of there and do it properly, or I'll do it for you."

I swallowed a moan as I hopped down from the toilet and walked over to the sink, feeling her watching me like a hawk, reminding myself this would all be over tomorrow, if I could just stick it out until then. Obviously, I couldn't brush my teeth and keep myself covered, so I sacrificed the hand hovering near my crotch to reach up and grab the toothbrush sitting in the holder at the corner of the sink. While she'd seen all of me already, I reasoned that she'd seen that part of me more.

I reached up and pulled open the medicine cabinet behind the mirror, fumbling through it to find the toothpaste, awkwardly squeezing some onto the toothbrush. I could tell she was getting impatient with me - from the corner of my eye, I saw her arms folding in front of her chest, and while I didn't dare look up, I could practically feel her glare trying to bore its way through my skull. When the toothbrush fell over and I began to rinse it off, she'd had enough.

"Do it properly," she ordered. When it was obvious I wasn't sure what she meant, she clarified, "Use both hands. You don't have anything I haven't seen before, young lady. So stop stalling and just brush your teeth, now."

Remembering, and believing, her threat to do it for me, I reluctantly moved my hand away from my chest and began to use it. It made things much easier, though I felt rather awkward staring at my naked form in the mirror as I brushed, which encouraged me to stop sooner than I normally would have, which earned me a throat clearing from her. I barely managed to hold back a sigh as I returned the brush to my mouth and kept going, waiting until she gave me a nod to stop that time.

It was still hard for me to comprehend the idea that I was about to go to bed, right around the time I'd normally pop in a movie, or start channel surfing. Still, I told myself as I rinsed the excess toothpaste from my mouth, that meant the worst of this was over. Hell, she might even see my car before I woke up, so that, by the time I did, she'd have my own clothes and an apology waiting for me.

For the time being, though, she grabbed my hand once I put the brush back in its holder and took me across the hall, to, presumably, Holly's room, though once I was actually inside, it was hard to imagine it belonging to anyone over the age of four. It was like walking into a batch of cotton candy - everything was pink, and a rather obnoxious shade of it, too, from the desk and chair, to the dresser, to the canopy bed, which had pink cloth draped along either side and stuffed animals at the foot. A set of shelves sat along one wall, but rather than books, it held a collection of porcelain dolls, the kind that had always given me the creeps. A bay window jutted from the outside wall, with a padded seat that was also covered in plush toys. Did Holly really live here?! I couldn't imagine the cool, confident young woman I knew waking up to this every day. Maybe it was a spare room, or maybe the woman had decorated it this way while Holly was out.

As I marveled at the place I was going to spend the night, the woman was walking to the bed and grabbing a pair of panties that was laid out there, alongside some other pieces of clothing. She bent down in front of me, holding them out. "Step in," she told me.

I hesitated, considered telling her that I was capable of dressing myself, then reminded myself of my inevitable forthcoming freedom. What would it hurt to let her dress me? At least I wouldn't be naked anymore. Carefully, I lifted a foot and slid it through the leghole of the panties, then repeated with the other. She did the rest of the work, tugging them up my legs and letting them snap over my bottom. They were full, much bigger than I was used to, and thicker, too.

While I tried to get used to them, she grabbed something else from the bed and gathered it up near my feet. Not really thinking about it, I stepped in, having second thoughts only when I actually looked at them and realized they weren't pajama pants, or even shorts. I wasn't sure what they were - bloomers, maybe, except that they were clear, and not made of cloth. They crinkled lightly as she pulled them up my legs, like plastic or something, though that didn't make any sense. They fit strangely, too. The actual material was loose and baggy, completely engulfing the underwear below and then some, but the legholes were tight, almost uncomfortably so. I could feel them digging into my thighs once they were all the way up. The waist wasn't as bad at first, at least until she turned me around and tugged on something there. I heard a quiet clicking noise, and then I was spun again to face her.

"That should do it..." she mused as she stared at me, reaching forward and tugging at the waist. It came out a little, though not much - certainly not enough to be able to pull them off, as I could already tell I would want to. Even in the air conditioned room, they were hot, and I was sure I had started sweating down there as soon as they were in place. "Since you were being a very naughty girl," she said, "I have to make sure you don't try to play with yourself while you're in bed. Those panties are meant for bedwetters, but they ought to work for this, too... If they get wet, they send a signal to an alarm, which I will be keeping in my room. So don't try anything, got it, missy?"

I had hoped the question was rhetorical, as I couldn't even imagine trying to masturbate with her in the house, especially not while in this room, but her look told me it wasn't, so I gave her a red-cheeked, "I got it."

"Good," she nodded, grabbing a pink, of course, nightshirt from the bed. "Lift your arms." When I did, and she tugged the shirt over my body, I was unhappy to find that it just barely covered the inner panties. The legs of the outer pair stuck out from it, just slightly. Still, it wasn't as if it really mattered, considering I was only going to be sleeping in it, so I kept quiet, which seemed to please her. "Now, into bed," she said as she folded the covers back. I obeyed, sliding into the soft sheets and letting her pull them back over me, tucking me in, like I hadn't been for many, many years. "I left you a glass of water on your desk," she told me, "but only drink it if you're very thirsty, because those plastic pants aren't coming off until tomorrow morning."

The thought that they indeed were plastic pants, like a baby would wear, and that the clicking I'd heard was them being locked on, which I confirmed as soon as she was gone by trying to pull them free, to no avail, made it harder than ever to just play my part and wait this out. I answered her goodnight with a strained one of my own, then watched as she walked away, flipping on a nightlight as she went. She closed the door gently behind her. For a moment, I felt grateful for the solitude; then I heard another soft clicking noise, this one coming from the door, giving me a bad feeling that it was locked, putting any thought of trying to leave as firmly out of my reach as my panties.

• Like 4

Chapter 5

Naturally, once the woman's footsteps had faded far enough down the hall, and I'd given it an extra minute or so while I tested the strength of my plastic pants, just in case, I was up and out of bed, slowly jiggling the door knob to confirm that it was, indeed, locked. I hadn't planned on trying to escape, since getting caught was sure to make my last few hours of this crazy, mixed-up experience even less enjoyable, but the thought that I didn't even have the option was a bit scary. For a brief moment, I even forgot about the other lock and worried about what this would mean for my bladder.

Of course, even if the door hadn't been locked, I still wouldn't have been able to use the toilet, like I should have done a few minutes before, rather than sulking and plotting. I hadn't expected this, but surely I should have realized the woman wouldn't be terribly happy if I got out of bed to run to the bathroom not long after she tucked me in. It bothered me that I was so scared of her, when I knew she had no authority over me, that, come morning, this whole thing should be done. Still, she had the power to make the rest of my stay very uncomfortable and unpleasant.

I sighed and turned the door knob one final time, then wandered through the room, too bored and frustrated to think about sleeping, even if it hadn't been so early. There wasn't much to look at, especially since I was going by the glow of the nightlight, afraid the woman would see the other light under the door if I turned it on, so I quickly wound up at the bay window, sitting down on the bench and staring out into the darkness.

It was strange, in a way... Looking back at the shadowy room, especially the bed, and out through the window again, I began to realize it was just the kind of room I'd dreamed of having as a kid. I'd especially wanted this kind of window, something big and bright I could nestle down in front of and lose myself in a book. In fact, I mused, books were the reason I wanted that, or one book in particular. I'd always been disappointed by my own, small, window, knowing that if Peter Pan even came calling, he'd have a much harder time getting in to teach me how to fly and take me off to have adventures. It was silly, of course, but I'd been young, so that was kind of expected.

Of course, as an adult, I knew having a big window like that was somewhat impractical, not least of all because it made it quite easy for anyone to see inside, if the drapes weren't closed. Which, I realized as I stood there, chills running up my spine as my cheeks stained themselves crimson, they hadn't been as I was getting dressed. Anyone could have looked up and seen me standing there, naked. Feeling dirty and humiliated, I stepped back and started to close the drape - pink, unsurprisingly - that blocked off the whole alcove from the rest of the room, then stopped myself. I was clothed now, and from a distance, I'm sure I didn't look much different from a little girl. Nobody around here knew me, anyway. It still didn't make me happy about what had happened before, but there was no reason to freak out now.

Instead, I clambored up onto the bench and grasped the handles on the two sections that made up the center window, yanking them open. It made me feel like a kid again, reliving that silly little fantasy, pretending I was about to go to Never-never land. Of course, there was a screen in the way, beyond the glass, but it was still a fun thought, or would have been until I glanced down. Instead, I was snapped out of it by the sudden aggressive bleating of an alarm.

Frantically, I shoved the windows closed again, berating myself for not thinking that a house this nice wouldn't be protected like that, even just for a second story window. Luckily, the noise stopped as I turned the handles to lock them, but almost before I turned around from doing that, the woman was standing in the doorway, seething.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?!" she demanded as I stood there, hands shaking.

"I was... I just... A little fresh air..." I stammered frantically.

"Your little butt is supposed to be in bed," she reminded me, stomping over and plucking me from the seat, carrying me back to the bed and again tucking me in, this time even tighter. "And asleep. You'd better be glad I don't think you have it in you to try to climb out of that window, or I'd suspect you lied to me as well. And good little girls don't lie, do they? And they certainly wouldn't go around sneaking out of windows, would they?"

I shook my head obediently, though it was a battle to keep myself from saying anything nasty, unhappy with the implication that I was a coward or something. The worst part was that she was right. I wouldn't say I was afraid of heights, necessarily... But I could do without them. I'm not a fan of climbing down ladders, and trying to shimmy down a drainpipe or trellis or something was pretty much out of the question, especially now that I knew I had only a matter of seconds to do so, in addition to opening the window and finding a way to pop out the screen.

I didn't dare ask if I could use the bathroom, or claim that the reason I'd wanted the window open was because the plastic panties were too hot, afraid either one would come out less pleasant than it should, maybe enough to push her over the edge. So I just stayed silent as she left again, leaving me to my pink prison. It took a little more effort to wriggle free from the blankets that time, and even once I had, I just sat on the edge of the bed, feet dangling and swinging. I still had nowhere to go, nothing to do.

Eventually I made my way back to the window and sat down on the bench, staring out at the night sky. Maybe it would be better to just go to sleep, I mused. Morning would come quicker that way, and my freedom with it. Even if it was early... And, eventually, I did just that, curled up on the window seat.

At first, I thought it was my alarm clock blaring, so I reached over to smack the snooze button, groaning, sure it couldn't be time to wake up already. The first thing I noticed as my eyes opened was that it was still quite dark out. After that, I realized I wasn't in my own bed, or any bed, for that matter. I sat up in shock, looking around at the pink nightmare of a room, groggily trying to puzzle out what had just happened.

Before I could even come close, the door was bursting open. The woman was in a nightgown now, a long, white one with tiny polka dots of various color. Her hair wasn't in curlers, and she wasn't sleeping in an avocado mask or anything, but, like anyone just woken up, she should have looked far less intimidating than normal. Instead, she was even scarier. "Just what," she asked, "do you think you're doing?"

"I was... I just fell asleep and..." My tired brain wasn't helping me out, and barely even remembered the noise that had woken me, and, presumably, her, up, as it had stopped shortly after.

"You just won't learn your lesson, will you?" she shook her head, marching over to me. "There's no way you're getting out of there without me catching you, young lady. Unfortunately for you, it's past midnight now, so I can teach you in a way that might stick in your pretty little head better."

My heart began to beat faster as her hand clamped over my wrist and pulled me away from the window seat, allowing her to sit there instead. I struggled against her grip, only to find myself draped over her lap. "No," I whimpered. This couldn't be happening, it had to be some sort of nightmare... After being stripped, shaved, given a time out, locked in a pair of sweltering, uncomfortable plastic pants, and put to bed early, I couldn't be getting a spanking, too... It was too much! It would be too much for a real child, too, I was sure, though that didn't provide any real comfort when I burst into tears.

"Please!" I begged, squirming and sniffling. "Please don't! I'll be good, I swear! I don't need a spanking, I don't, I don't! I'll be a good girl, I promise! Please don't spank me!" It was a pitiful sight, I was sure, and perhaps even more embarrassing than taking the spanking would have been. There I was, bottom untouched, bawling my eyes out and begging for mercy. There was nothing adult about it, no telling her she couldn't, or trying again to convince her of her mistake, just blind fear and childish pleading. I tried to tell myself it was because I'd just been woken up, but I'm not sure how much that can really be blamed.

"My, my," the woman clicked her tongue at me, shaking her head. "For someone who tried to claim she was an adult, you're sure acting like a baby about taking your punishment, aren't you?"

I couldn't deny it, so I just mumbled another tearful, "Please..."

"I don't want you to think I'm soft," she said, resting one hand on my shaking bottom, giving my cries a new urgency. After a light pat, however, she moved it away. "But I have the feeling you know that already, or you wouldn't be so scared, would you?"

She lifted me up, setting me on my feet, tugging the hem of my nightshirt down as I stood in front of her, still sniveling. "You aren't going to try to open this window without my permission from now on, are you?" she asked.

I shook my head, then managed a quiet, "N-No, ma'am," when she gave me a look that told me that wasn't enough.

"And you're going to stay in your bed when I put you in it from now on, aren't you?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am."

"And you're going to an obedient, sweet little girl from now on, aren't you?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am."

She smiled slightly at that. "We'll see about that. It's pretty rare for one punishment to really stick, especially when you didn't actually get it... But I've never seen anyone cave as quickly as you, so maybe you'll be an exception. I hope so... I don't want you to think I enjoy having to spank you, sweetie, it's just something I have to do. Now let's get you back into bed."

My pride stung a bit at that, but knowing that my bottom would likely sting much worse if I didn't play along kept me complacent enough to go with her to the bed and get tucked in for a third time, sniffling the whole time. I didn't even think to ask for the bathroom until she was gone, though my bladder was really starting to hurt by then. I laid in bed, squirming and whimpering, wondering how long I'd be able to hold it.

Then, like a miracle, I heard the door being unlocked. At first I thought I must have fallen asleep again and woken up the next morning, though the fact that it was still dark quickly quashed that. Then I thought it was a dream, or just the woman being perceptive about what happens when someone wakes up in the middle of the night. It might be embarrassing to think she was comparing my bathroom habits to that of a little kid, but if it kept me from peeing myself, I could live with it.

But when I rolled over in the bed, feeling a light pressure on the mattress as if someone was sitting there, it wasn't the woman I saw perched beside me. My eyes went wide and I started to yell, only to feel a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Hey, twin," Holly said, smiling from the shadows. "Miss me?"

• Like 2

Good.

*Pushes the refresh button to check if more was added* - Nope

First Peter, then Holly smiling from the shadows like Cheshire Cat. Where will the white bunny hole lead us?

Soon, for Laura, will be "tea time".... *evil laugh*

If it were anyone but you, PP, I probably would have bailed as soon as the identity flip happened, because it's a well-worn path, one I've seen in many story collections around the net.

Somehow, I'm confident that your personal touch will make me glad I hung around. ;)

Chapter 6

"Quiet down!" she hissed at me as I squirmed angrily beneath the covers of her bed, determined to end this right now, prove I really was who I'd claimed to be, and get out of there. Holly wasn't about to let that happen, however, and she pushed her hand harder against my face to keep me quiet, eventually straddling my thrashing form to keep me from standing.

"I know you're probably pissed at me," she said quietly, once my fight had died down a little. I glared at her from behind her hand, trying to let her know just how much of an understatement that was. "I'm sorry, okay... It was stupid... But would you please just listen to my side?" I seethed for another few moments, then nodded. She moved her hand slowly, ready to clamp it back down if I made any noise. Finally, she swung her leg back over me, sitting down normally on the edge of the bed again, watching her suspiciously.

"I'm not sure how much she told you, but I'm sure she's 'reminded' you that you signed that contract, right?" she continued after a minute of collecting her thoughts. I nodded. "I'm not going to claim that I didn't sign it, but I only did it because my parents told me if I didn't pass this woman's training or whatever, they'd cut me off completely."

"Then why am I the one here?" I pouted, still unimpressed.

"Well, once the time came for the training to actually start... I kind of freaked. My parents had to be gone for this, so they went to the Bahamas yesterday. The 'nanny' was supposed to get here right before they had to leave, but her flight was delayed. So I was here by myself, and I was sitting here... They made me redecorate this room myself, too, you know. I mean, they picked everything out, but I had to paint it, and move out all of my old furniture and decorations, and..." She shook her head, looking around at the room in disgust. "Anyway, I was sitting here, thinking about that, and I just snapped. So I called a cab and got out of here before the nanny arrived. Even though I knew mom and dad had already withdrawn me, I hung out at the campus all day, because I wasn't sure where else to go, then I managed to bum a ride to rehearsal."

"And you saw me and decided to screw me over," I filled in the rest of the story for her unhappily.

"No," she shook her head. "Laura, I swear, I never meant for this to happen. I was nervous, yes, and too embarrassed to tell you the whole story... But I feel safe when I'm with you, and I thought maybe you could help me talk to the nanny, and tell her I don't really want this. I mean, surely she can't go through with this if I was coerced into signing, right? Once we were actually here, though, I was so nervous I just couldn't stand to face her, even with you, which is why I asked you to talk to her alone. I never imagined she'd mistake you for me! When she came out to talk to me, I just... I don't know. She was scary, and I knew she'd be mad at me if she found out what I did... I'm really sorry, Laura. Really, really sorry."

I watched her, eyeing the earnest tears starting to crawl down her cheeks. They almost made me feel bad for her, until I remembered how easily she'd slipped into the role of me as I'd stood there on her lawn, begging her to tell the truth. If she could do that, surely she could pretend to feel bad about it. Still, if she had been forced into agreeing to this treatment, I couldn't blame her for wanting a way out.

"Why are you here now?" I asked.

"Well, I couldn't leave you here, now could I?" she shook her head. "I'm here to rescue you."

I looked at her skeptically, wishing I could believe that. It would be nice if it was that simple, but it would also be foolish to assume it was, knowing who I was dealing with.

She saw the doubt in my eyes and accepted it, though she did sound a little hurt when she said, "I don't blame you for not trusting me, but think about it - why would I be bothering to talk to you otherwise?"

It was a good question, I had to admit. "Let's go, then," I whispered, starting to scoot out of the bed before she stopped me.

"Stay still for a minute," she instructed. "I tried to be quiet coming in, but I was hoping she'd forget to set the alarm, and she didn't. It took me a minute to get to the control box from the back door."

"Yeah, and she blamed me for it," I sulked.

She nodded. "That makes sense... I hid for a little while, until I heard her stop walking around. That explains why she didn't come downstairs to check it out. I was afraid she called the police or something. But I don't know if she's really asleep again already or not."

My mood darkened as I heard that, sure that she thought herself quite clever. "So you think you should go scout ahead on your own to make sure she doesn't catch both of us, huh? But only after I tell you where she left my keys."

"Did she leave them somewhere? I assumed she put them with her stuff, and I was going to volunteer to be a decoy to get her out of her room while you went in and got them back. This makes things a lot easier!"

I winced, realizing I shouldn't have told her that too late. It did give me an idea, however. I mulled it over in my mind, feeling like an evil traitor at first, until I thought about how, even if she hadn't intended this to happen to me - and I wasn't completely convinced of that - she'd still left me here when she'd had the opportunity to get me out. Sure, I'd like to get out and be able to help her, too, but how likely was it that she was really planning on letting that happen? To toughen my resolve even further, I told myself that if her parents were so dedicated to getting her this treatment, maybe she really did need it.

"Well, I don't know," I shrugged. "She could have moved it from the living room to her room after she put me to bed." I flushed, raising a hand to my mouth, hoping I could sell my lie as well as she had hers when she was talking to the nanny in my car. It wasn't even fully a lie, since she could have locked my things away, if she hadn't forgotten about them. "Well, I guess you know now," I sighed. "You're not just going to go get my keys and leave me here, are you?"

"I wouldn't do that," she promised. "You can come with me to the living room if you want... It's just, two people moving are louder than one, so..."

"No, you're right," I conceded. "We'd better go one at a time. Just leave the door unlocked, and I'll follow you after a few minutes, and..."

"But if she hears me and comes to investigate, she'll get suspicious if she sees the door isn't locked," she countered, just as I feared she would.

Feeling more confident in my plan, and the fact that I was justified in using it, I sighed again and nodded. "You're right," I said reluctantly. "I guess you'll just have to go down and find it, then come back up to let me out so we can run for it once you have."

"Right," she agreed. I could almost hear the greed in her voice. It made me want to yell for the nanny right then and there, grab her and hold her until the woman came in, to prove I really wasn't her. But Holly was a little bigger than me, and probably stronger, so she might be able to throw me off and hide somewhere... No, it was better to stick with my plan, even if I was having a little trouble executing it. "Be extra quiet," she warned me. "We want her to think everything's normal."

"I got it," I told her, squirming under her sheets.

She smiled at me, ruffling my hair. "I'll have you out of here in a jiffy." Before I could think of a reason to keep here from leaving, she was up and gone, closing the door behind her. My stomach turned when I heard the lock clicking again.

"Oh, come on," I groaned at myself, biting my bottom lip. For as painfully full as my bladder was, my body was having a difficult time intentionally overcoming my decades of potty training, locking itself up tighter just when I wanted it to loosen up. I had a little extra time, since Holly should be looking in the living room instead of the foyer, but I knew it would only be a matter of time before she expanded her search.

I closed my eyes, breathing slowly as I imagined myself sitting not on a bed, but a toilet. A very large, comfortable toilet. "Come on," I repeated desperately. "Just a little..." I didn't know how much it would take to set the sensor off. At first I'd assumed not much, if she thought it would make a suitable chastity device, but then it dawned on me that she could have been bluffing about its accuracy. After all, I was sweating under my plastic pants, not a ton, but enough that I was starting to get suspicious that she wasn't coming in to check on me. I guess the whole alarm thing could have been fake, too, for that matter... I certainly hoped not.

Finally, I felt a spurt of urine gush out into my panties, making me gasp slightly as I felt it soak into the fabric beneath me, then a little louder as a second came, this one without all my urging and fighting. The second one didn't stop, either, even for a moment. As I squirmed, trying to stop what I'd tried so hard to start just a few seconds before, I felt my panties grow drenched and useless as the pee began collecting in the plastic pants, leaving me sitting in an ever-growing puddle. I wrinkled my nose as I wriggled my body, feeling a little grossed out as that sent a small rivulet of urine out of the leg-hole of my plastic pants and onto my leg, and the sheets below me.

At the very least, I quickly got confirmation that the alarm was, indeed, real as the woman came bursting into my room, demanding, "What do you think you're doing, young lady?"

"The real Holly is here!" I hissed at her, even though I knew it was silly. Still, I didn't want there to be any chance that Holly could overhear, realize this was something more than the nanny simply thinking I was still awake, and take the opportunity to run before she was caught. "She's down in the living room, and if you hurry, you can..."

But if she heard any of it, she gave no sign of it as she came stomping over to me, throwing back my covers. Blushing, I grabbed for them, though a second tug snatched them out of my grasp easily. I blushed and tried to reach down to cover my wet plastic pants with my hands, but the pressure only set more of the contents out, expanding the small wet spot beneath my bottom.

"Holly Elizabeth Prescott," she intoned, folding her arms in front of her chest and shaking her head, "what did you do?!"

• Like 4