LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brandon'S Accident

Thanks for the compliments guys. I also welcome any constructive criticism but, for the most part, it seems like you guys are enjoying the story.

"The only question I have is how is this story any different from [That site], and all the outrage there."

To be honest, I am not sure what site you are referring to or even what you are trying to ask in your question. I've been to other web sites but spend most of my time on DailyDiapers and its the only sight I have written a story on. I can assure you that this story doesn't appear on any other sites and that the story and characters have not been plagiarized and are totally original. I certainly hope you yourself are not "outraged" by anything I've done.

Unfortunately, there is a site with very disturbing material on it, encouraging disturbing things, which is what he's referring to. Without getting in too deep, the other site encourages and describes actions most of us frown upon. As far as I gather, both in stories and content of the site. They don't mean plagiarism, but they seem to think this story is offensive. I don't agree. There are no explicit sexual situations. To an outsider, this might be a very strange story, but it's not more sexually disturbing than any other show on TV showed to teenagers or adults.

But yes, thank you for a very well written story. I hope you keep it going, despite the unfair accusations. :)

Thanks for the compliments guys. I also welcome any constructive criticism but, for the most part, it seems like you guys are enjoying the story.

"The only question I have is how is this story any different from [That site], and all the outrage there."

To be honest, I am not sure what site you are referring to or even what you are trying to ask in your question. I've been to other web sites but spend most of my time on DailyDiapers and its the only sight I have written a story on. I can assure you that this story doesn't appear on any other sites and that the story and characters have not been plagiarized and are totally original. I certainly hope you yourself are not "outraged" by anything I've done.

no I am not offended and not outraged, I think you have good writing skills. It just seemed like there was such a witch hunt regarding the unmentioned site and this story seems to follow many of the themes and imagery there. I was curious more than offended. I didn't partake in the witch hunt there and and have no beef with what is here. Carry on and I won't mention it again.

i like the story. but scenes like the restraunt are getting repetitive. It's kinda sending mixed messages, he doesn't want to wear but he's just too lazy or dumb to say anything. A 13 yr old pooping in restraunt with 3 ladies around? and not the first time, he's not even trying. theres no oops, no asking to go, nothing. just kinda unrealistic. the only logic u threw in at the end was Brooke mentioning if he's wearing he's gonna take advantage of the fact.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...