LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent Desire ?

elo

Hi

I must admit that I am finding it more and more difficult to resist the urge to wear nappies , in the hope that I will eventually become incontinent , but what I have found interesting that a few times over the last few weeks , I have pooped myself without any effort , and though I do not wish to become bowel incontinent , is this a problem I should get checked out or is it maybe because I am wearing nappies frequently that this is another sign of me becoming incontinent .

cheers elo

Elo,

I would definitely think about seeing a doc about this. Generally speaking unless you have made a conscious effort to mess over a period of time, your bowel sphincter shouldn't have loosened enough that you would be having full-blown bowel movements with a minimum of effort. Even bladder incontinence takes time and training....just wearing diapers won't do it unless you only use the diaper for your bladder relief over a period of time. If on the other hand you HAVE been messing yourself purposefully for awhile now, it is possible that your body has started to recognize that you are wearing a diaper and that its ok to release. Don't know what to tell you for sure on that route, I've never really messed in my diapers more than once in a blue moon, and never tried to develop any level of consistency in it.

Elo,

I would definitely think about seeing a doc about this. Generally speaking unless you have made a conscious effort to mess over a period of time, your bowel sphincter shouldn't have loosened enough that you would be having full-blown bowel movements with a minimum of effort. Even bladder incontinence takes time and training....just wearing diapers won't do it unless you only use the diaper for your bladder relief over a period of time. If on the other hand you HAVE been messing yourself purposefully for awhile now, it is possible that your body has started to recognize that you are wearing a diaper and that its ok to release. Don't know what to tell you for sure on that route, I've never really messed in my diapers more than once in a blue moon, and never tried to develop any level of consistency in it.

Hi

Thank you for your advice , it happened to me today again , but the interesting thing is that I have not been purposefully messing myself , so maybe I am becoming bowel incontinent , the thing is that was not my intention , and I can not go to my Dr , because I told her that I wanted to be incontinent and to cut a long story short she said fine just make sure I wash my areas when I change my pad , she may not believe me?

regards elo

What did you do to have this happen? Anything besides just wearing diapers? Just wondering. Incontinent people (mostly) know at least that they have to go..just unable to do anything about it. Are you saying wearing diapers for the time that you have has caused this???..I would my friend go to a Doctor and discuss this, as I can tell you this is not the Norm...Just say'n. ;)

While everyone is different, I have wore diapers for 30 years and it has yet to happen to me.

What did you do to have this happen? Anything besides just wearing diapers? Just wondering. Incontinent people (mostly) know at least that they have to go..just unable to do anything about it. Are you saying wearing diapers for the time that you have has caused this???..I would my friend go to a Doctor and discuss this, as I can tell you this is not the Norm...Just say'n. ;)

While everyone is different, I have wore diapers for 30 years and it has yet to happen to me.

Hi

That is a very good question which I am unable to answer , other than I cannot think of anything other than I wear diapers but I am unable to always wear 24 hours , however when I wear 24 hours I can pee up to 15 times in a day or more , but obviously thats not been incontinent , but I Kind of feel if I carry on I can become incontinent , but it does seem strange that my bowel behaves the way it does , well certainly unexpected

Thanks for your concerns if it does continue then I will have to be brave and see my Dr and say that it is real

cheers Elo

Hi

That is a very good question which I am unable to answer , other than I cannot think of anything other than I wear diapers but I am unable to always wear 24 hours , however when I wear 24 hours I can pee up to 15 times in a day or more , but obviously thats not been incontinent , but I Kind of feel if I carry on I can become incontinent , but it does seem strange that my bowel behaves the way it does , well certainly unexpected

Thanks for your concerns if it does continue then I will have to be brave and see my Dr and say that it is real

cheers Elo

I'm with 1repaid:

You shouldn't suddenly be pooping yourself for no reason -- there *is* a reason, and if you don't know it, time to visit the Dr. Reasons can include:

changes in psychiatric drugs

change in diet (like suddenly eating lots of veggies)

trauma (like wrecking a car)

problems in your body, like cancer, etc.

It is for the latter reason that you discuss the situation with your Dr. I'm not sure what the threat level is, but it's worth discussing.

Dill Pickle

Hi

cheers Elo

I'm with 1repaid:

You shouldn't suddenly be pooping yourself for no reason -- there *is* a reason, and if you don't know it, time to visit the Dr. Reasons can include:

It is for the latter reason that you discuss the situation with your Dr. I'm not sure what the threat level is, but it's worth discussing.

Dill Pickle

I'm with 1repaid:

Dill Pickle

Hi

Thank you also for your advise , I do believe I am fairly physically fit , I do not take any tablets , it happened again this morning , but very slowly and in the end I decided to sit on the toilet , I did notice some tension in my stomach , whether this was me trying not to force it I do not know , but I will keep an eye on it , it is interesting that most of the people on this site including yourself try to be unbiased and helpful without judging .

thanks

Elo