LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Charge To Be A Mommy

hi i am a new mommy just starting out in michigan, and was wondering how much would you tell babys on how much you are gonna charge, i like some input on amounts if possable please let me know, i been ask to be a sitter this week but i dont know what is a fair abount, doing 4 hours a day for 2 days please let me know i really appresate input thank you

Guest Diapered_vixen

hi i am a new mommy just starting out in michigan, and was wondering how much would you tell babys on how much you are gonna charge, i like some input on amounts if possable please let me know, i been ask to be a sitter this week but i dont know what is a fair abount, doing 4 hours a day for 2 days please let me know i really appresate input thank you

being an AB should be free -._-.

but its just being made into some kind of centerfolds thing

where you have to pay for what ever

I've seen sitters and mommies charge from $50.00 an hour to $100.00 an hour. Now I see $50.00 or lower an hour as reasonable, you know $30.00 an hour to $50.00 an hour, but $100.00 an hour you'd really have to be something special to get that kind of pay.

In this community it's hard to get steady clients as many of us just can't afford that kind of cash, so the lower you can go the more repeat business you may get, I'm not sure.

Also we are not all that common as far as other fetishes go, so it might be hard to get that many clients. There are also a lot of no shows, people who say that they are coming, but chicken out at the last minute, so you may want to seek a deposit for any time slot you give. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Vic

The charge should only be if you have the proper facility to care for an AB. ie- you've spent a significant sum on your residence to transform a space into an adult nursery. The more amenities you have, along with experience, should be commensurate with pay.

If you happen to be showing up at their place, or they come to yours and all you're doing is typical babysitter kinda stuff, you get to charge the standard rate that caregivers charge -- 15/hr. Or do you really think you get to charge for babytalk?

so what you are saying no higher then 50.00 an hr i think that would be a fair amount? specially concidering also depends on how far you have to drive to them?

I've seen sitters and mommies charge from $50.00 an hour to $100.00 an hour. Now I see $50.00 or lower an hour as reasonable, you know $30.00 an hour to $50.00 an hour, but $100.00 an hour you'd really have to be something special to get that kind of pay.

In this community it's hard to get steady clients as many of us just can't afford that kind of cash, so the lower you can go the more repeat business you may get, I'm not sure.

Also we are not all that common as far as other fetishes go, so it might be hard to get that many clients. There are also a lot of no shows, people who say that they are coming, but chicken out at the last minute, so you may want to seek a deposit for any time slot you give. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Vic

If you happen to be showing up at their place, or they come to yours and all you're doing is typical babysitter kinda stuff, you get to charge the standard rate that caregivers charge -- 15/hr. Or do you really think you get to charge for babytalk?

The difference is that a babysitter simply watches and cares for a kid. A professional mommy is providing the full mental experience that an average person probably can't give. In other words, a babysitter takes care of babies, a professional mommy makes adults feel like babies. That's a big difference.

The same thing happens in BDSM. There's more to being a professonal dominatrix than just being able to wield a whip. Anyone can use a whip, but a good top can get into a person's head and give them the full physical and mental experience that they want.

Fine, $35, but $50/hr makes you a whore.

ABsitting should be done only by those who desire to do so, not by those looking to turn a profit.

IMO, it's not something to be done for money, it's an act of love. By placing a dollar value and calling it "services" demeans our whole idealism to a mere kink; something you do when missionary gets old.

. . . And it's still considered extortion to charge for an HJ!

I wouldn't listen to these guys,

whether they want to admit it, or not, you will be providing services for a sexual fetish. Shop around and find out what other professional mommies are charging for their services. Price yourself competitively based on the amenities and services you plan to offer. If you're an attractive women with a strong "motherly" streak I bet you could charge 100.00/hr... Anything under $50.00/hr is a waste of your time (A mommy in my area charges 200.00/hr with a declining rate per hour for each additional hour you spend). Additionally, ensure that you are over cautious when it comes to your personal safety, choose a neutral meeting place for a coffee with new clients and don't proceed if the potential client makes you uneasy.

We used to do that about 6 years ago with a Dommy/mommy and we charged $75/day and $150 for a weekend. Friday night to Sunday Afternoon. After too many noshows we closed shop.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB