LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turn Your Pee Pee Bright Yellow

I have found the Perfect and safe way to turning your pee pee yellow...

I bought a mult-vitamin from Whole Foods (there own brand) and every morning when I wake up and change my diaper you soaked diaper is bright yellow.

• Like 1

Use Vitamin B. Your system only can process a certain amount. The rest is discharged in urine, making it bright yellow.

CDL

Actually any Vitamin or mineral not just "B" There are several BTW. Your urine will be yellow if you don't intake enough water to hydrate your system. The clearer the urine the better your body is funtioning to it's normal level. Anyone who takes a vitamin ( multi that is) will aways show a discharge of unclear urine, that has always been a given.. Your body will only take what can be absorbed the rest will be expelled.. thus the term for ahhh yes... pee and (the other one). ;):P

• Like 2

Actually any Vitamin or mineral not just "B" There are several BTW. Your urine will be yellow if you don't intake enough water to hydrate your system. The clearer the urine the better your body is funtioning to it's normal level. Anyone who takes a vitamin ( multi that is) will aways show a discharge of unclear urine, that has always been a given.. Your body will only take what can be absorbed the rest will be expelled.. thus the term for ahhh yes... pee and (the other one). ;):P

These harmless stuff that you can take that can change your urine colour to hole range of diffrent colours

They actually have a name for it...expensive pee...when you are taking pills to get nutrients to excess....

I remember a M*A*S*H episode where they tricked a guy into thinking he was sick by giving him methylene blue, which tints the urine a nice bright blue color. :P

Methylene blue is an important chemical indicator of pH and has a specific range which determines its colour. Depending on the experiment or titration, it can be an invaluable tool. I've only used it in a lab setting and wouldn't be sure about the effects of ingesting it. I'd be somewhat worried that if it might negatively interact with red blood cells. But perhaps the body simply filters it in the kidneys and excretes it as urine. But given the concentration gradients I'd be suprised if some of it didn't stay in the blood.

Nonetheless a funny gag in a TV show. ;-) I'm somewhat tempted to play with vitamins to see how bright the colour can be. ;-)

Have fun!

--Lex

• 15 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 2:30 AM, diaperdl said:

Bright yellow pee is awesome!

Hiii!

I get occasional UTI. My kidneys are a little fubared. Anyway they give me phenazopyridine and it turns my pee very bright orange. LOL

?‍♂️

Just now, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

I get occasional UTI. My kidneys are a little fubared. Anyway they give me phenazopyridine and it turns my pee very bright orange. LOL

?‍♂️

You should see it in a plain white diaper. 

• Like 2

Just don't over do it with vitamins.  They can cause problems if taken in excess. 

I do love the yellow showing through,  indicating that my diaper is wet. Orange would be great too @Lil Leo. Brown showing through is great, too, LOL

• Like 3
On 3/20/2023 at 5:18 AM, Spanky said:

Just don't over do it with vitamins.  They can cause problems if taken in excess. 

I do love the yellow showing through,  indicating that my diaper is wet. Orange would be great too @Lil Leo. Brown showing through is great, too, LOL

Yes, Brown and Yellow are my two favorite colors against a white background. :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1