LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Into Diapers...

Guest babygirl

Guest babygirl

I've been dating my fiance for about 3 years now, but lately alot has changed. He's been babying me now 24/7, and he's even forced me into diapers. I'm 4 years younger than him and he's always controlled me to some extent, now its crazy. I'm not saying I dont like it--because i kind of do. But now everytime i talk back to him or disagree with him I get spanked and punished. He also makes me wear and use diapers, even in public. No matter how much i cry or beg him he still makes me. Well what i really want to know is...should i change my attitude and make the best of it? Or should i continue to oppose it?

thanks-- <3

LG~*

make the best of it and have fun, just if it gets to a point where you are uncomfortable and isn't fun for you and more like a burden, talk to him about. but just try to have fun with it and see if you can reverse the role and control him hehehe...good luck!!

*giggles*

baby ellie

Unless this is something the two of you decided together for your mutual enjoyment, then it's getting out of hand. In some ways the relationship between an ab and a "daddy" or "mommy" can be compared to a bdsm relationship, in that the guidelines need to be set out at the very beginning. You need to be able to say that you don't want this 24/7 if that is your wish, and he should respect that. I know it's often a fantasy for a lot of ab's to be forced back into diapers and have all their responsibilities taken away, but the reality is often not as exciting as the fantasy. Most people can't cope with a 24/7 baby life indefinitely. It can make for a fun weekend or week or whatever you BOTH decide on but all the time isn't practical for most.

If you feel uncomfortable with the way the relationship is going, then you need to change it. If he's controlling now and you're not sure you like it, he's certainly not going to change down the road.

Guest babygirl

I like the fact of being controlled because Ive never really had that before. My parents never really forced me to do anything or punished me. It is summer now, so it isnt so bad. I live with my fiance, so it is mostly alright and when he is at work I can beat the system and be out of diapers for a few hours. The only thing is...i am still in school, so when fall comes I am going to be totally helpless. I love him more than anything, but i cant be diapered 24/7 forever. I dont know what to tell him.

*LG*

Be honest with him. Good relationships are based on honesty. If you don't want to be in diapers 24/7 than tell him that. Being controlled can be fun ... but do you really want that all the time? Tell him you enjoy your baby-time with him, but it would be more of a treat for you if it happened on the weekends while you're in school, since you need to be able to focus on your studies. Besides too much of a good thing gets boring after awhile. One chocolate bar is heavenly ... six will make you wish you'd never seen one. On the weekends it's something for you both to look forward to.

Guest Guest

Maybe you two can come up with a safety word. So when you insist you don't want to be punished and he doesn't believe you, you can shout your safety word which basically means we're gunna stop now and you want control back.

I agree. If you two love each other as much as I think you do, then he has to respect your desires and wishes. Tell him as much as you like being in diapers from time to time, you shouldn't have to wear them 24/7 if it is not your thing. I also agree that he shouldn't force this on you when you are going to school as it would distract you from your studies. Let him know that when you have free time and not worrying about your classes that maybe that is the time to be diapered and babied. If he starts to argue about it, then ask him how he would like to be diapered and treated like a baby. Better yet, don't give him a choice. I hope everything turns out right for you and your fiancee.

Guest Paris

I've been dating my fiance for about 3 years now, but lately alot has changed. He's been babying me now 24/7, and he's even forced me into diapers. I'm 4 years younger than him and he's always controlled me to some extent, now its crazy. I'm not saying I dont like it--because i kind of do. But now everytime i talk back to him or disagree with him I get spanked and punished. He also makes me wear and use diapers, even in public. No matter how much i cry or beg him he still makes me. Well what i really want to know is...should i change my attitude and make the best of it? Or should i continue to oppose it?

thanks-- <3

LG~*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if he really loves u he will understand your opion tell him what u think if u dont like it tell him and if he doesnt listen he isnt the one for u. just tell him what u told us. :)

• 5 months later...

thanks-- <3

LG~*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems to me if you truly oppossed it you would end the relationship, however you better think twice before doing so,if you have allowed it this long I believe you do like and enjoy it and if you put a stop to it you may loose it forever. Aslong as it stays holesom, and you both enjoy it, just have fun because his need for it likely wont go away. Little1.

I like the fact of being controlled because Ive never really had that before. My parents never really forced me to do anything or punished me. It is summer now, so it isnt so bad. I live with my fiance, so it is mostly alright and when he is at work I can beat the system and be out of diapers for a few hours. The only thing is...i am still in school, so when fall comes I am going to be totally helpless. I love him more than anything, but i cant be diapered 24/7 forever. I dont know what to tell him.

*LG*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's this nifty 2 letter English word, learn it and use it. it is NO.