LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings Everyone

Hi hi

Finally got around to joining. Hope to hear from others to shed light on a number of questions I have relating to adults who enjoy wearing diapers.

For now, I will let you know that I've been wearing diapers for 30 years, since I was 16. Of course, I was attracted to diapers before that even, but wearing them again started then.

I made my own diapers from two Pampers toddler size that I would unfold, tape together, and then fold back up for a big enough diaper to fit me, but one that looked just like the ones I started with. It wasn't long before wetting them and looking at girlie magazines produced an orgasm, my first, which I would subsequently achieve by doing the same thing. Is it any wonder that diapers and sex are strongly linked for me? And to this day, in spite of all the changes (pun intended) made to diapers since the 70s, I won't wear anything except old-fashioned Pampers. More on that later and elsewhere.

I also love plastic pants, but, again, due to early experience, these must strongly resemble those made by Gerber. For some reason, I love the idea of putting on a pair of plastic pants over a disposable. Makes no sense really. Well, I suppose they protect against a minor leak. Don't know about now, but the Gerber packaging used to say for use over cloth as well as disposable diapers. I suppose I did it to feel even more like a baby.

I am a bit of an AB, but not raging. I do like the idea of a bottle, but am put off by not having an authentic one sized for adults, although I've been told one supplier will have them soon. Bonnets and booties though are not my thing. I'm thinking about getting a playpen, but it will be more prop than used. I would get bored in there!

Finally, I'm married, but, alas, wife is not fully supportive. It would be great, but I don't think it's realistic to think that a woman will be turned on by diapers just because it's mentioned to her that others are. A love of diapers is something that is deeply ingrained, something that you discover you like completely uninfluenced by others. But, of course, it's the fact that other people like what you do that makes things even more exciting.

I'd love to hear from anyone who finds anything I've written interesting. Thank you.

John

Hello and welcome. I am too too big for pampers but I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night. I have been wet since 1977. I am 50 years old.

Hi hi

Finally got around to joining. Hope to hear from others to shed light on a number of questions I have relating to adults who enjoy wearing diapers.

For now, I will let you know that I've been wearing diapers for 30 years, since I was 16. Of course, I was attracted to diapers before that even, but wearing them again started then.

I made my own diapers from two Pampers toddler size that I would unfold, tape together, and then fold back up for a big enough diaper to fit me, but one that looked just like the ones I started with. It wasn't long before wetting them and looking at girlie magazines produced an orgasm, my first, which I would subsequently achieve by doing the same thing. Is it any wonder that diapers and sex are strongly linked for me? And to this day, in spite of all the changes (pun intended) made to diapers since the 70s, I won't wear anything except old-fashioned Pampers. More on that later and elsewhere.

I also love plastic pants, but, again, due to early experience, these must strongly resemble those made by Gerber. For some reason, I love the idea of putting on a pair of plastic pants over a disposable. Makes no sense really. Well, I suppose they protect against a minor leak. Don't know about now, but the Gerber packaging used to say for use over cloth as well as disposable diapers. I suppose I did it to feel even more like a baby.

I am a bit of an AB, but not raging. I do like the idea of a bottle, but am put off by not having an authentic one sized for adults, although I've been told one supplier will have them soon. Bonnets and booties though are not my thing. I'm thinking about getting a playpen, but it will be more prop than used. I would get bored in there!

Finally, I'm married, but, alas, wife is not fully supportive. It would be great, but I don't think it's realistic to think that a woman will be turned on by diapers just because it's mentioned to her that others are. A love of diapers is something that is deeply ingrained, something that you discover you like completely uninfluenced by others. But, of course, it's the fact that other people like what you do that makes things even more exciting.

I'd love to hear from anyone who finds anything I've written interesting. Thank you.

John