LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living With Incontinant

ive been a member here for 1 1/2 years and in continant for five years now, i have learned to except the diaper wereing all the time , at first i was very shy and i felt people were always looking at me and laughing because i had to were a diaper,well i found out it was all me and what i was thinking, you i know i have a diaper on bot othiers dont know this. there where times also i did not want to bend down because i was afraid my diaper would show, now in dont care because over a period of time i have learned that being paraniod is just that all in my head, sure there might be some people out there to poke fun at you but that is there problem, i wear a diaper so i dont make messes on store floors and thier places i go and if people cant see i want to take care of my problem and laugh about so be it... you see what im saying im proud of my self and im not going to let othiers hurt me because im in a diaper.... i have been getting out and meeting othiers who are icon.. thanks to dailydiapers... if your icon or just love to wear its your business and not othiers be proud... idl john :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I would also have to agree. I have been incon and 24/7 for years. I was so into myself. I thought everyone could see/hear/smell every little thing. over the years i have learned that is not the case. I used to go to great lenghts to hide everything. I have found that people that have known me for years never knew and that my sneaking/hiding was more attention grabing

then my diapers ever were. I dont try to hide it anymore, but dont shove it in peoples face either.

one of two things happen. First, anyone that does see/hear/smell anything, most likely i will never see again anyway. Second, the ones that do see/hear/smell something and do know me dont care. They know i have medical problems and would offer any help I needed and dont care I have to wear diapers.

The moral of the story is that you most likely make a bigger deal about wearing diapers then anyone else would.

find the best diaper that takes care of your needs and get on with more important issues of your life.