LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy From Balt/dc

badaddy4u

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

Best wishes to the DD crew for a spectacular site and continued success.

I was introduced to the diaper scene many years ago by a young submissive AB/LG bedwetter and became very comfortable taking care of her as a baby/little girl never having a child of my own.

Since then I have had the good fortune of meeting and babysitting a number of adorable adult little girls and have become hopelessly committed to the Daddy/LG life style and relationship form. It has not only allowed me to experience many of the joys parents with small children take for granted, but to me is the ultimate Dom/sub expression.

To all the AB/LGs out there, we Daddys love you just the way you are. Stay happy and wet.

Wow,.. someone else in the area. Welcome aboard. Been very lonely here lately, we used to have monthly get togethers,.. but I don't know what happened to those. Most of my friends have drifted away, or moved away. Atleast I have my teddy to keep me company.

Welcome to DD Daddy from Balt/DC

This is a ab/dl great site and there are even a few bdsm lifestylers here also. Quite a few of U/us find ways to incorporate aspects of each lifestyle into O/our lives.

As You've mentioned, many of U/us find the Daddy/little girl role just naturally aligns with the Dominant/submissive role.

i look forward to hearing more from You, both here in the forum and in chat as well......

Best Wishes for the New Year,

jenniebear

• 3 weeks later...

hey there

I only just joined the site today and it is reassuring to find someone else that is into bdsm, i find the idea of being an adult baby for my Daddy really brings out my submissive nature and gives me a sense of security that I have never before felt. -chuckles- I am not sure that he and I would have ever reached this place had I not asked him if I might start trying to induce lactation. Up until that point he just wanted me to be his cherished little girl at times and it became a reward for me to be treated this way after having pleased him. Now he wishes to introduce diapers, pacifiers, bottles etc and I am looking forward to it more than I could have ever thought.

babycarolyn