LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

O.m.g. Just Got Caught

I have just moved into a shared house which from an A/B side of things has been very hard to say the least!

I thought i was being as carefull as possible, Like only wetting :( (i do miss a full nappy!) and washing only when no one is around.

But this evening when i was cooking, one of my house mates came home and decided to dry his clothes, that i had taken out of the washing machine to wash my nappies. he saw that the dryer was going so he left it in the basket, but later just as i was serving the meal he suddenly went outside opened the dryer which was still running and unloaded it! My heart leapt into my throat, my hand started shaking and then i heard "Why is there a nappy in the dryer?" i froze wanting the ground to open up and swallow me :blush: but it did'nt of course. He looked round the door with a quizicle look on his face and all i could think of was " Its a long story" followed by an extremly heavy pause and painfully long silent meal.

I am still shaking and just hope and pray he does'nt blab it all round the house, i really dont know what my next move should be. HEEEEEELP!

Mal.

That shaking sensation, often accompanied by the room seeming to close in on you is a familiar sensation to pretty much everyone here.

You don't owe anyone an explanation in exchange for being as discrete as reasonably possible. So you got busted, it happens. I wouldn't even bring it up, and if he mentions it just say you'd rather not discuss it. It'll soon blow over.

Thanks for your words Willow i needed to get a bit of reasurance as i was feeling awfull, didnt sleep much that night.

He hasn't mentioned it since and we even worked on the garden together today, so i think it will be o.k.

Mal.

You could also use the old "I lost a bet with a co-worker, and have to wear diapers for the week." trick, but you would have to make sure that you don't get busted ever again. If you don't mind meeting the embarassment half way, you can say you have a bedwetting problem and have to wear diapers at night and that it's personal and that you wish them to keep it secret.

Whatever you do, I'd recommend dealing with it asap since he/she could talk about it with the other house-mates since he/she is confused and want's to know what's going on. And that would out you for good.

I assume they are adult size cloth diapers. Not sure of your total situation but a couple ideas could be, "You know my friend (EXMP: so-and so)? He/She has a cousin who's going to have a baby and asked me to keep an eye out for baby supplies for her to pass along. I found these at a yard sale (goodwill, etc.) but figured it would be a good idea to wash them first before giving them to her/him". If they say they look way too big for baby diapers just say, "I don't know! I saw them and bought them at a good price! I just thought they were regular baby diapers!" It might work.

How about the old stand by..........None of your business......or possibly Mind your own business.

i wouldnt go for the None of your business then they will think your weird. If dont want to tell them teh real reason why I would go with the white lie back haveing a bladder problem. maby caused by some accident as child or summet.

My grandma always says to me "to be a good liar - you need to be a good rememberer"............and in your case mate start as you mean to go on.

If the subject is brought up again by your housemate - I know how hard it will seem but - you should go for the "honesty is the best policy" approach. Perhaps if you need to - refer them to either this website or one of the many great ab/dl explanation sites around - I think bittergrey's den is one of them but I cant remember the web address.

If there is anything support wise that we can offer you - I'm sure that there are people in England (like me) or around the world that will gladly lend an ear or give a bit of advice to you - where I may not have been in the same position - I've got a wiley old head on my shoulders so feel free to PM if advice is needed.

Good luck mate

dynamick :)

you've had time to think it over, i know from experience that you need a good cover story even if you think the situation is over, keep what you're going to tell your roommates in your mind so if they ask you're not going to be caught off guard and have another silent breakfast.

trust your best judgment, you know your roommates better then anyone on this site, the best we can give is what worked for us in the past in some random fragile situation that we barely made it out of by the skin of our teeth.

the truth is that those of us who have been caught made it out of those situations with minimal repercussions by knowing the person who caught us and tailoring our response to something that they personally could understand.

that being said you also need enough confidence to sound convincing, confidence comes from support. in this case we're the ones contributing to your confidence by giving you support, advice, and stories of what has worked for us so you can use what you trust will be helpful and leave out what you don't need in your situation. you don't need a lot of confidence, just enough to seem normal.

heres some general guidelines that might help if you are confronted.

1. stay calm and look confident. half of what you're saying is body language, sweating and fidgeting should be kept to a minimal.

2. keep it as short as possible. the longer your explanation the longer you have to be there to explain it.

3. keep it as vague as possible. examples are things like: i had an accident as a kid, or i won't need them for long but i do need them for now, or i'm sick and i want to keep my pants from turning brown.

4. in the event that things might go sour have an out. examples are asking someone to call you in 5 minutes before the conversation starts, or have an appointment to go to. this is a hard one to pull off if you're not the one planning to bring it up so you might have to lie about having to be somewhere so plan ahead for what you're going to tell them if you see it going bad.

5. remember what you said. when the conversation is over make sure your story doesn't change if you have to explain it again.

good luck mal and keep us posted if anything happens

If it were me, and IF I wore cloth (ew), I'd be like

(Why is there a diaper in the dryer?)

Oh, cause it was wet from washing it.

(Why'd you wash a diaper?)

I usually do after they're wet or soiled.

Yeah, Id just play the "Duh, don't you know anything?" card.

Last time I played that card, somebody saw my diapers in my messneger bag....

"Why do you have diapers?"

"Oh, so I can change my diaper when I need to"

Or one of my favs

"What's with the diaper in the trash?!"

"It was soggy, so I threw it away"

"Why do you wear diapers?"

"Because peeing or pooping all over my clothes is gross!"

• 3 weeks later...

Two days ago mommy and I were on our way to BINGO for my birthday. I was being a naughty baby and drinking on the bus. :beer: Needless to say,I soaked my diaper and needed to change it. We stopped at a BK and when I walked in there were two guys sitting near the restrooms. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled down my pants and took off my wet diaper. I was using a couple of baby wipes to clean myself when the door opened. I about shit myself. The look on this poor guy's face was classic! :o He apologized quickly and shut the door. By the time I was diapered again,he had already left. Mommy said he was white as a ghost except his face.....lol :blush::roflmao: