LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Population Paste

A friend, whilst browsing the internet, showed me a site called Population Paste.

Population Paste, description on the home page:

The website you are about to enter is a journal of filth and perversion. It contains “adult” material unsuitable for people of all ages. No one should enter this website for any reason whatsoever. Of course, we can’t really tell you what to do - unless you are under the age of 18, in which case the law requires you to leave this website immediately. You can do so by using the convenient “EXIT” button below, which we also recommend for all elderly, Republican, or generally weak-stomached individuals.

Everyone else... don’t say we didn’t warn you:

ENTER EXIT

This site has lumped ABDL into their "journal of filth and perversion". I think it's just not right. I've left a comment on that blog posting before about how it truly is, but they only deleted it.

http://populationpaste.com/blog/2006/04/11/adult-babies/

A friend, whilst browsing the internet, showed me a site called Population Paste.

Population Paste, description on the home page:

This site has lumped ABDL into their "journal of filth and perversion". I think it's just not right. I've left a comment on that blog posting before about how it truly is, but they only deleted it.

http://populationpaste.com/blog/2006/04/11/adult-babies/

as "no-good" that may seem, hell there are so many websites like these... and why would one understand, not into that fetish/lifestyle anyways...

I mean common, to wet & for some soil their diapers ON PURPOSE can be a "gross" idea.

Also for me as a DL with NO AB tendencies at all, I can not relate to crossdressing, baby-talk, wearing bibs, being babied and all that... and when it comes to "sissy", well then I really find no appeal at all... but hey it's a free world, and if it makes you or someone else happy, without hurting others or pushing it on others than I'm perfectly fine with this...

I for one find "Scat" play to be VERY disgusting... I mean OK, if someone likes to mess his diapers and cleans it up after a while, no problem. if he / she's bowel inco, no problem either... that's what diapers are for... but licking, smelling and even EATING Poop?? I find this really quite off and quite disgusting.

Yet same as a above, if all those who take part in this, know what they are doing and do so out of free will... hell, what should I care ;)

but then again, one has to be fairly "open minded" to accept the existance of some "stuff" even if it's offensive to one's personal taste.

for me the "fun" stops where someone is being FORCED to to something against his/hers will or the "fetish" is being pushed on others by vulgar public displays and such...

so as much as one has the right to like & love diapers, to be into AB Stuff... or whatnot.... as much right other individuals have to say they find it disgusting, perverted and what else... that is the price one pays for a free world...

it's their opinion, and they have the right to propagate it as such.

accept that not everyone out there will find it cool, good, or even acceptable that a vast minority of people is into wearing diapers and doing regression-roleplay for whatever reason.

accept that not everyone out there will find it cool, good, or even acceptable that a vast minority of people is into wearing diapers and doing regression-roleplay for whatever reason.

i do accept that, i never said otherwise. i just think it's sad that there aren't many openminded people. *shrug*

~C.J.