LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Southern California Dl Looking To Meet Same

raelene

• 1 month later...

SO far I haven't heard anything, but I get a lot of spam in my hotmail box. So, if anyone wishes to drop a note, make sure its titled "from daily diapers ' or diaper related etc. Thanks!

And Mike A. love the boating idea, but (oddly) I umm.....get sea sick pretty easy... :blush:

large restraunt or buffet type of place anyone?

catch ya laters

qwack

Just wanted to say hi from plastic pants lover and now a 24/7 diaper and plastic pants wearer and loving it.

• 2 weeks later...

Im a DL in the southern california area and would like to meet or chat with other DL's in the southern california area. You can email me at brabbitt4@icqmail.com or leave a response here.

Raelene

Lets get together sweety, can you dress me up so we can play. Better yet lets go out side and play I know Of some places to go where there are more of us.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an update I now live in Sal Louis obispo but drive back and fourth once a week to san bernardino. SO, anyone on my route Im willing to meet up. Hey Ducky we should get together on one of my trips through LA maybe catch a beer or something. Ever been to Barney's beenery. They have quite the selection of malted beverages!! :)

~Brian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a Los Angeles D/L as well, seems theres a few of us out here flun far and wide. i would like to find a lady friend as well who enjoys or tolerates my d/l side..or who is a bedwetter or an incon.

Other friends are welcome as well, my e-mail is

square_duck@hotmail.com

lets hook up! =)

qwack :D

to say hi ...and if u can send me an message a.s.a.p.....sorry to contact u this way ,,,but am still working this labtop B) ...thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Im a DL in the southern california area and would like to meet or chat with other DL's in the southern california area. You can email me at brabbitt4@icqmail.com or leave a response here.

Raelene

to say hi ...wanted to chat ...looking 4 friends to hang out ... am out here in L.A.,CA. send a reply ..thnaks...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiii sissy baby from san diams......But looking for get togethers..with other,stright babies,and possibley..mommies......Lets talk.E-mail me..at sweetiebaby4mommy@yahoo.com..Their are alot of us here,but where are the ab girls??or are they too shy??/...hugs patty

Hi, Im a sissy dl and live in Glendora, if you would like to chat sometime here is my email address: brabbitt4@excite.com

Raelene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...