LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis? Enyone Have Eny Info?

hello latly iv been looking into thous hypnosis CD but before i go off and spend the money i was wondering if thay really work? like i dont wont to be incontinent but i herd once that you can get once like only when u are in diapers or when someone says a certain werd or somethig you will have no control. dose enyone know enythig about hypnosis?

huggies*

jason

well, hypnosis is not magic.... it can do a few things it can't do others... basically if hypnosis will be working with you and get you the desired results is a very individual thing and I'm afraid can not be answered on a forum...

however I've seen a few of the files available (curiousity) from wrapmymind.com... and they're mostly crap. if that is gonna get you good results than it would truly amaze me.

if you really want something like this, go and look for a professional hypno-theraphist / hypnotist and ring them up before to see whether they seem openminded to that kind of thing or not.

and last but not least, unless you're mind was broken firsthand by drugs or some other methodes, hypnosis will not do something you really do not want from the inside out....

Unless you're mind was broken firsthand by drugs or some other methodes, hypnosis will not do something you really do not want from the inside out....

Would you care to enlighten us?

Would you care to enlighten us?

Sure ;)

1. Hypnosis as perfomed by a hypbnostist / hypnotherapist these days, or even some show-hypnotist will under (almost) no circumstances bring you (being hypnotized) to do something your subconcious deems to be "not good".

You most likely will loose most of your "superficial" control, and be not mind to do "silly" things... but you would not go and do something which is "against you" in any way...

There are rare cases of hypnosis gone wrong... but with a "healthy" individual it's basically a thing of either it works or it doesn't it will not "bend you" in ways you do not want to.

2. Various experiments (psychological, medical, military....) have shown that an individual with the use of Sodium thiopental or sometimes psychodelic drugs in controlled doses have a much lowered resolve to "whitstand".

Also basic sleep/wakeup cycling / sleep depriviation and similliar methods, often in combination with Sodium thiopental or psychodelics will eventually "break" the resitance in a subject making him/her more willing to actually get hypnotized, do stuff, whatever.

again, the stuff above has been document in a good number of "clinical trials" and such... but I would never recommend trying anything just close to that for "recreational" purposes.

I know an even better way to become incontinent - get in a car accident.

Why are you asking people who have no control over being incontinent about hypno to become incon? Try asking other AB/DL.

Or better yet, cut straight to ECT. You'll be pissing yourself in no time.

But to answer your question, if you respond to hypnosis, and not everyone does, a good hypnotherapist can have you pissing yourself in minutes. The fact that you want to have a negative suggestion installed is a good indicator that you are a good candidate for hypno.

But know that it isn't like the movies, hypnotic suggestions are NOT easy to remove, especially with more hypnosis. If there is any pain associated with the suggestion or its reactivation, it WILL become permanent, most likely in a very strange and unintended way.

I can't say anything about tapes or CDs. Hypnosis isn't just about words being spoken. Subliminal messages are a hoax and not valid. When you sleep you are not in a suggestive state so tapes or CDs will do little. (Unless of course you are one of the few people who happen to be suggestive when asleep.)

If you are really interested, find a hypno who will do it for you. No license is required to hypnotize anyone. People who hypnotize on stage are really good, usually better than any psychiatrist or psychologist.

Just be ready for some unintended consequences. Its not like any of these people know how the mind really works.

Its not like any of these people know how the mind really works.

And thats the truth. Lets not forget to add psychiatrists and psychologists to the list of hudu scientists too. Bunch of crackpots the lot of em with their mickey mouse science and iffy MSc's . Rant, rant. You may as welll see the mad cat woman from the end of the street, shes just as likely to solve your fruitloop problems. Rant, rant. An while i'm at it look at these shoes, only had em a week!!!! But what can you do if you complain nothing happens. I blame the magic munchkins, everytime i quickly look round i see one just running out of view.

I've tried audio tape hypnosis on the same subject, but could never remain loyal to it. I'd listen every night for a week, sometimes 2, then I'd stop for a month or 2. In order for them to even have a chance to work, you must listen daily even after the effects have taken place...assuming they even will. I agree with the fact that they may not work, the subconcious mind is a hard medium to change whether you're in trance or not. Your best bet would be to wear as often as possible and wet whenever you feel the urge. That basically untrains your bladder, but you'll notice a difference when not diapered too, you'll be running to the bathroom every five minutes. Download a free hypnosis tape and try it out for a few months if you can and if it works, GO YOU!, if not then oh-well.