LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Help Mommy?

Well, to start off with, my Mommy is actually usually my 'bigger half's little girl (I know, complicated) In fact, I've been spending much more time being Daddy than Mouse, which has had its share of problems.

Well, tonight we got some time to take me down. Mommy and I have been working towards getting her to produce milk for me, because it feels really good to her, I love nursing, and because she'll probably grow a cup size or so. So I got to spend a good 20 minutes nursing, then later we got me diapered and ready to play.

Anyway, she's expressed the concern that she doesn't know how to play with me. Of course, she happily got out a banana and helped me put them inside me, without prompting, but usually she needs my help to suggest ideas. We've talked about her learning how to safely insert a catheter, we already play with enemas and stuffing. How can I help her be more 'Mommy' and less 'I love Mouse and I do what he asks me to'.

i used to write stories / fantasies to give to my Daddy to read. This was a great help for Him in the beginning.......AB/DL was all new to Him and He just didn't quite know what to do with me......

He sorta worked out His own approach though which works good for me.........He just treats me as He would any 4 year old (except of course the actual sexual part....that happens in it's own natural way).........course i'm not too complicated as far as my diaper fetish goes.....just a plain diaper for me ....... no "fillers" or "additives".........(sounds like cereal ;) )

I having a similar issue with my wife and I don't know how to verbally convey my desires. I attribute it to the fact that I have only spoken about this side of me on the internet. I decided to write stories and am in the process of one right now. Hopefully this will break the ice and show my wife a little what I am looking for. I donno about anyone else but I find it odd telling my wife.... "I want you to diaper me and force me to stay in them." She usually replies with, "don't you like wearing them? Why then would I have to force you?" Then I usually give up and try another angle. Thats when I decided to write stories. What better way to convey a situation than spell it out for them on paper. :)

~Brian

The stories are good ideas, but if you're not so much of a storyteller, maybe just write a list of possible ideas that she can look at and choose one or two each play session from without telling you ahead of time. That way, you don't know what's coming and she feels less like she has to stop and say "what now, mouse?"

I'm wondering too if she's not naturally a switch. It may be extremely difficult for her to be the authority figure as opposed to the helpless baby. I know that I'd personally have trouble taking on the parental role. I could do it, but it wouldn't be natural or even all that desirable to me. While I can be dominant in a different, non-abdl type scenario, with baby play it would be really hard for me. It could be she's not all that comfortable in the role of Mommy and feels badly because she wants to make you happy. I'm not saying that's the case, but it might be worth discussing with her.

It could be she's not all that comfortable in the role of Mommy and feels badly because she wants to make you happy. I'm not saying that's the case, but it might be worth discussing with her.

I'll admit she's not experienced in her 'Mommy' role, but she is quite comfortable in it. She seems to be still learning how to be dominant, but I keep giving her hints. Lately, she's been telling be its 'feeding time,' with that just-right voice. :)

Though her dominant side usually prefers to show in the toppy, brattish attitude of her middle IK, age about 6, who makes up much of her everyday personality.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know... stories might be a good way to go...

however as of being dominant / submissive / switch-type personality, well I'm sure one can willingly try to fulfill any other role than the one he/she would feel natural with.

I for one am mostly quite the dominant type, no matter if it's for vanilla-sex or any other thing in life, I like to be "on top" and have the control. I am very authorative towards others and most people kind of go along when I tell them what to do... the other way around (being told what to do) has never worked well, not in my childhood, not in my teens, not later on as an adult, in almost no situation.

Yet there is this, albeit rare, moment when engaging in some S&M Practices where I actually prefer to be the sub,... but it has to be "right" and the other one has to be willingly very dominat. if she's halfhearted at it, or not fully dominant, then well, I'll usually end up taking control of the situation.

Well, say that if your girl isn't naturally dominant or into the "mommy" type... than her playing that part might not lead to what you want, as she feels uncertain about what to do, and will resort to ask you for ideas/inputs along the route.

there's no harm in trying, maybe she comes to like it, but I doubt from what I read that she will be a very dominant partner in this.

just never forget - it's about having fun too... don't try to force things, or you will end up frustrated one day.

Sure, we're both switches, I spend much of my time in Daddy mode over her three inner children and one very submissive lady. The oldest of her inner kids is Mouse's Mommy. She's learning to be dominant, as you may have noticed my recent posts, she finally demanded I wear diapers 24/7, which I've been secretly hinting at for months. She took a while, but she figured out how we can manage it, and now I'm in diaper training.

I didn't know much about my Daddy side until she came along, but I couldn't live without it now, she didn't know much about Mommy until we got together, and she's glad to see that part of her grow. She's using that growth to better care for her son, she's always been distant and hard towards him, and she's learning to be really responsible for the first time in years.

So...while the comfort level may not be 100% yet, I think we're both learning...

I can't wait until she guesses what I need without suggestions from me, she loves it when I do that for her...touch her just so, order her dinner without asking her first, grab her hair and pull at just the right moment...yum. :)