LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans Mummy

Guest mummyshelia

Guest mummyshelia

hello lil ones mummy shelia here. good to be here among nice friendly folks. As you can see i am a transgender mummy who is looking for friendship and of course a understanding lil one to call my own.

this Mummysheila is badbaby everyone ..

see:

abgirlDylan has left.

langtab: da favowite cuddlew

mummyshelia: curious what was the name of your mom

curious: ni ni dyl. *waves at dyl out the window*

langtab:

curious: art shut up

mummyshelia: did she die from MRSA

langtab: just iggy it curious

curious: im so over u razzing me about my moms death.. im not that sensitive ok? LOL ur so lame

mummyshelia: MRSA

langtab: oh, by the way curious, shes about to say my real name, which is Joshua Tabor

curious: what a freakin loser to think im gonna get that upset over u sayin the cause of my moms death over and over..

langtab: lol

curious: its ok tab

cubictriangle: "Default Cuddler" is that like the "Default Font" only warma nd fuzzier

Katharsys has joined.

Baby_brad has joined.

curious: yea cubic

Katharsys: hi

curious: has art on iggy ONCE AGAIN!

curious: hey kat...

mummyshelia: curious i saw her gravestone and i smeared poop over it then kicked it

Baby_brad: What did I miss?

badbaby is the only one to ever make a big deal out of what my Mom died from.. I knew from the second mummysheila registered... cause what newbie comes on and posts on every single topic like theyve been around forever.. ROFL! SO predictable!

Under Age User?

xdiapergirlx: *hugs langtab*

underwhere: If you don't, please stick to only one identity. You'll save yourself and the rest of us, a lot of grief and aggravation.

mummyshelia: im a si

mooglelove: thank you for seeing the light underwhere...

mummyshelia: im 15 what is Multiple Personality Disorder

Baby_brad: Alright, enough

underwhere: I'm still not deicded about this badbaby person who I never met here before, but this is just getting more and more bizarre. 15??

mummyshelia: yes

mooglelove: someone report?

Baby_brad: Moogle, you think that stops people?

underwhere: You are aware that this is a site for adults, typically referred to as being people over the age of 18, right?

mummyshelia: so

mooglelove: i know it doesnt brad

mummyshelia: your old

Guest Katharsys

"Shelia" is also using the exact same threats as was used against me this time, cpet against someone else...maybe it learned that it cant intimidate me last time:

(Dec 14-18:05) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:05) mummyshelia: http://gooddiaper.com/images2/me3.JPG

(Dec 14-18:06) mummyshelia: lang has a witches nose

(Dec 14-18:06) mummyshelia: ty 4 pics

(Dec 14-18:07) langtab: i do have a messed up nose badbaby

(Dec 14-18:07) langtab: i dont care

(Dec 14-18:07) mummyshelia: i will post them everywhere

(Dec 14-18:07) langtab: i broke my nose when i was 8 years old, i was sleding

(Dec 14-18:07) mummyshelia: do you know this man

(Dec 14-18:07) mummyshelia: does he live near you

(Dec 14-18:08) langtab: put it up wherever you want shelia

(Dec 14-18:08) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:08) langtab: its called deniability

(Dec 14-18:08) mummyshelia: he is a perv

(Dec 14-18:08) Katharsys: roflmbo...the exact same threats

(Dec 14-18:08) mummyshelia: i will

(Dec 14-18:08) langtab: go for it

(Dec 14-18:08) Katharsys: pffft...blowhard

(Dec 14-18:08) mummyshelia: post it everywhere

(Dec 14-18:08) langtab: i really dont care

(Dec 14-18:08) Katharsys: hahahaha

(Dec 14-18:08) mummyshelia: you should

(Dec 14-18:08) babyfett: threatning to post pics of others can result in you getting banned

(Dec 14-18:08) langtab: if people wanna look at me in my aviators i dont care

(Dec 14-18:08) Katharsys: cant even do ANYTHING original diap...you are sooo lame

(Dec 14-18:09) Katharsys: yeah, where was that reporting of me huh?

(Dec 14-18:09) Katharsys: come on, take me on then

(Dec 14-18:09) Katharsys: you wanna play?

(Dec 14-18:09) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:09) mummyshelia: your sister looks like a teletubbie

(Dec 14-18:09) Katharsys: oooohhh...go for it, i DARE you

(Dec 14-18:09) Katharsys: see, it doesnt even want to try me

(Dec 14-18:09) langtab: that was after she gave birth to my nephew, she looks pretty good for that

(Dec 14-18:10) mummyshelia: do she know you like kids in diapers

(Dec 14-18:10) Katharsys: come on, come get me diap

(Dec 14-18:10) Katharsys: hahaha...notice that tabby?

(Dec 14-18:10) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:10) langtab: your funny diap

(Dec 14-18:10) langtab: Do you see my proof now underwhere?

(Dec 14-18:10) mooglelove: poor thing doesnt even know proper english

(Dec 14-18:11) mummyshelia: si

(Dec 14-18:11) mummyshelia: SI

(Dec 14-18:11) mummyshelia: SI

(Dec 14-18:11) underwhere: no I don't. I can'tm see half of a private conversation when you are responding publically to private comments.

(Dec 14-18:11) Katharsys: omg....line for line just about the same pathetic threats

(Dec 14-18:11) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:12) babyfett: lol

(Dec 14-18:12) underwhere: Then you aren;t responding half logically.....

(Dec 14-18:12) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:12) Katharsys: omg...soooo lame, not even new insult while you were banned?

(Dec 14-18:12) underwhere: I've seen no threats exchanged publically here except those you've made up.

(Dec 14-18:12) langtab: WHAT???

(Dec 14-18:12) langtab: are you joking me?

(Dec 14-18:12) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:12) langtab: omh

(Dec 14-18:12) Katharsys: hahaha...do you have shelia blocked under?

(Dec 14-18:12) langtab: omg

(Dec 14-18:13) underwhere: I have nobody blocked

(Dec 14-18:13) langtab: then your a fool

(Dec 14-18:13) langtab: lol

(Dec 14-18:13) Katharsys: well, guess what, i have it screen captured, and timestamped....so nice

(Dec 14-18:13) mummyshelia: langtab needs to be banned for lying

(Dec 14-18:13) underwhere: All I've so far seen if you attacking her.

(Dec 14-18:13) underwhere: I haven't yet figured out why.

(Dec 14-18:14) Katharsys: well, underwhere, my screen shots say otherwise

(Dec 14-18:14) langtab: underwhere, no offense dude, but if you cant see whats happening, dont geti nvolved

(Dec 14-18:14) diapered_peter: hmmmm

(Dec 14-18:14) underwhere: All I've seen is her denying your accusations.

(Dec 14-18:14) mummyshelia: yes

(Dec 14-18:14) underwhere: I still haven't seen why you are accusing her.

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: How about the part where shelia said she was gonna take my pictures and post them on the web?

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: with nasty captions

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: ?

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: thats a threat

(Dec 14-18:15) mummyshelia: no lang

(Dec 14-18:15) mummyshelia: its a promise

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: See

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: there it is again

(Dec 14-18:15) mummyshelia: there is a slight difference

(Dec 14-18:15) langtab: lol

Dec 14-18:15) underwhere: Given a lack of complete sentences, its difficult to determine if that was in response to you or somebody else, langtab.

(Dec 14-18:16) Katharsys: so predictable...it couldnt keep the mouth shut

(Dec 14-18:17) mummyshelia: josha thank you for the entertainment im laughing here

(Dec 14-18:18) mummyshelia: ben cooper is gay

(Dec 14-18:18) mummyshelia: that is my name ben cooper...

There was more, and I got bored...but it went on like that. Yeah, I edited out the irrelevant side conversations to make it more readable, but if you want the original, just ask. :)

I caught the tail end of this online tonight but have to say this badbaby or whatever thier name really is is certainly mesing things up for people online myself included.

as I said I caught the end of all this tonight not only in DD but on Yahoo as well. Its the 1st time in over a week Ive been online in DD because of this badbaby.

I along with other members of DD have been contacted via my Yahoo ID by this person and had malicious comments and threats not only made to myself but to other family members by this individual and have even had family members named by him!.

as a result to preserve mine and my families safety I have had to edit all of my posts on DD which contained any info about me and any MSN or Yahoo account emals and ID's including those on my profile.

I have also started to refrain from using DD's chat as a result as well simply because of the threats and abuse and ultimately the disruption this individual creates in there. That to me is a real shame as I have a lot of friends online from DD who I do enjoy chatting to in there, but with the escapades going on as this thread clearly shows, its no joy to go in and chat with friends now whilst you are being bombarded by this individual not only in the main chat room but via PM's during your time in chat with threats and and abuse.

I know some will say just use the ignore feature in the room to stop this but once done the abusive behaviour then spills out of DD altogether and into Yahoo and MSN messengers with this person creating multiple accounts and user Id's to create mayhem, you block 1 and five mins later hes back via another.

I would normally let stuff like this blow over but when his attacks and maliciousness start to affect other people and family members I feel something has to be done. I have my cousin come to stay now and then and he is only 13, does not know about my AB side but does use my Pc and chats on my PC via my yahoo messenger to other family members. There has been 1 occaision when the abuse has started and he has been online. I have had to end all of his conversations halfway through and close off Yahoo on my PC just to stop the abuse coming.

Something really needs to done about this and I feel at this time I have to say im sorry DailyDi and the other moderators of DD but until this situation resolves itself I will have to not only be careful when to use my Yahoo account but also when to use DD chat.

I will however continue for now to post on the boards and will remain a loyal and appreciative member of DD

Inco24/7

I do find it quite annoying to always have to be picking out the suspicious one in the chat...and surprise surprise its one of badbaby's incarnations everytime. He has a classic way of communicating and its never in a polite fashion. I would say just have him on constant ignore...but he's like a plague. Once you think you're rid of him...he's back for more. *sigh* I guess i'll just have to have my mouse on the ignore feature a bit more often. Eventually when we don't give in to his games he'll see that it is fruitless to pester us.

Well for some reason this badbaby is allowed to turn this DAILY DIAPERS website into a DPF and singlehandedly will be the ruination of it. Its very very sad. Once I was banned for simply bein reported for arguing with someone in pm. I was let back in a couple hours later when it was found that I hadnt done anything wrong but I was banned for 30 days JUST LIKE THAT! I dont quite understand why this horrible excuse for a human being is still allowed to access this site when he has proven that he is ONLY a cancer around here and nothing good can ever come out of his visits here. I would think that teasing someone who has recently lost her mother by sayin that he smeared poop on her mothers gravestone and then kicked it and always mentioning what her mother died from would be reason enough to ban this nasty person but I guess not here. That alone shows what a horrible person this badbaby really is, but I report, report and report all of his identities and nothing ever gets done. I dunno. Doesnt make a whole lotta sense but, what do I know? Im only a FAKE MOMMY around these parts *shrugs*

Anyways..

..huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

CURIOUS :D

Well for some reason this badbaby is allowed to turn this DAILY DIAPERS website into a DPF and singlehandedly will be the ruination of it. Its very very sad. Once I was banned for simply bein reported for arguing with someone in pm. I was let back in a couple hours later when it was found that I hadnt done anything wrong but I was banned for 30 days JUST LIKE THAT! I dont quite understand why this horrible excuse for a human being is still allowed to access this site when he has proven that he is ONLY a cancer around here and nothing good can ever come out of his visits here. I would think that teasing someone who has recently lost her mother by sayin that he smeared poop on her mothers gravestone and then kicked it and always mentioning what her mother died from would be reason enough to ban this nasty person but I guess not here. That alone shows what a horrible person this badbaby really is, but I report, report and report all of his identities and nothing ever gets done. I dunno. Doesnt make a whole lotta sense but, what do I know? Im only a FAKE MOMMY around these parts *shrugs*

Anyways..

..huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

CURIOUS :D

Believe it or not, it is very easy to get around a ban. Sadly.