LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrasing Incident = Meeting A Girl/guy

for me: well, wishful thinking... nope, never - would have been an interesting experience though.

the one and only time was a few years back when I went to one of my stores where I occasionally buy diapers (I usually order over the internet... cheaper and much less of a transportation hassle)...

there was a young apprentice, maybe in 19 or so... I was 18 turning 19 at that time and was in a relationship with a girl.

however due to a bladder infection I had back then I actually kind of was needing the diapers for a short period of time as I didn't always make it in time to the bathroom (it felt like I was constantly peeing/needing to pee... when I peed it burned the first few days but it was just weird... couldn't hold it long ... and wet at night a few times)) -

well I went there and asked her for a package of medium sized Tena Slip Super and one package of Tena Slip Plus for the day... she gave some sort of "odd smile" handed me the packages and kind of "stared" at me... I just told her I had a bit of a bladder problem at the moment... but was too embarassed to actually start to really talk to her... she still smiled like she wanted to talk more but heck it was awkward even if I was the only customer at the shop... I backed out... after all flirting was off-limits as I was already with a girl.

Eric

Oh and almost forgotten this one.... it's quite long ago... when I was around 12 or 14 or so...

there was a medical supplie store, a small one, a bandagist or something like that in the viallage next to where I used to live...

it was around that time when I really wanted to get real diapers again and not have to go with some makeshift stuff or just my fantasy...

I ended up walking past the store one day and noticing that he had one of those life-size shop-window dolls wearing nothing but one of those modern cloth-diapers with the integrated diaper cover... I was intrigued and robbed my piggy-bank of it's small fortune (not really much) and went into the store for the first time... a guy, in his mid 40ies came to the counter and asked me what I wanted... he was very polite and the shop was very discreet, which kind of encouraged me. but I still couldn't manage to speak clearly... and stammered something about an accident, and wetting the bed, usually my mom orders diaper, but they didn't come in time, so I just need ten or 15 pieces... he kind of smiled.

back then I figured he bought my story, and it wasnt until quite a few years later when I knew he actually guessed me to just want diapers....

he gave me some attends from an open box and I paid by the piece... stuffed them frantically in my backpack and left for home.

after a while I visited again and again... a few years later I must have been 20 or so I was back in that area (in between I had moved quite a bit) and went back to the store... at that time I was a bit less embarassed to actually buy diapers and had my own income...

the guy was still there and I talked to him about wanting to try some of the cloth diapers but didn't know which fit... he says I could try them on at the back of the store in the storage area over my regular underwear....

when I came back he asked which did fit and if I wanted to buy a couple... I told him which ones did fit best and that they were quite comfortable from the fit... he said, "aye lad... they are he preferes those too"... we kind of started to talk, turns out the guy was a DL just like myself... it was actually the first and the only time I ever told that to a stranger...

I went a couple of more times to get supplies... but one day the shop no longer was and I found out he had closed it down completely... so that's the end to it.

it was actually kind of cool, having a store which had such a selection of nappies (cloth and disposable) and an owner who was a DL himself... made buying a bit "easier" especially if you just wanted a to try different brands or such... take samples home to get an idea what other brands felt.

Just out of curiosity... has anyone here met someone or got hit on/hit on someone due to some embarrassing incident involving diapers or having an accident???

i got hit on yesterday ny a guy at my office. its a small office and we do hiv/aids and sti prevention outreach and education. The guy did not know i wear diapers but does now. He has been flirting with me for weeks, calling me his little cutie, or saying things like come to Daddy!

He grabbed me, pulled me into his lap and said he could eat me up. As he held me for those brief moments he gave my bum a good "sexy" swat. His hand connected with not a "slapping sound" but a "plastic soft sound" . He didnt even blink an eye and said somebody needs a Daddy!

I just grinned and said yes, i sure do!

Of course i have a Daddy but Daddy says its good to meet others. I just wasn't expecting it to be like that!

The one and only time I've ever seen ANYONE buying diapers at Bartell's was when a girl got behind me in line. She was just a little taller than me, and a bit chunkier, too. (I'm rather svelte, though) Cute face, nice dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Anyway:

The checker couldn't find the barcode on the bag to scan them, and she(the chick) pipes up behind me and points to the cashier on her bag, where the barcode was, demonstrating that they were the same thing. The girl and I made eye contact briefly, but that was that. We both looked over our shoulders in the parking lot. I later found out who she was, too. At the time, I was buying some good hydro thru a girl I had met that was a cousin of my cousin's friend. The girl buying the diapers was her 'supplier' so to speak. Again, we only met briefly, carside, and neither of us said anything about the diapers.

The one and only time I've ever seen ANYONE buying diapers at Bartell's was when a girl got behind me in line. She was just a little taller than me, and a bit chunkier, too. (I'm rather svelte, though) Cute face, nice dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Anyway:

The checker couldn't find the barcode on the bag to scan them, and she(the chick) pipes up behind me and points to the cashier on her bag, where the barcode was, demonstrating that they were the same thing. The girl and I made eye contact briefly, but that was that. We both looked over our shoulders in the parking lot. I later found out who she was, too. At the time, I was buying some good hydro thru a girl I had met that was a cousin of my cousin's friend. The girl buying the diapers was her 'supplier' so to speak. Again, we only met briefly, carside, and neither of us said anything about the diapers.

That's a really cool story. I kind of wish better diapers were sold in stores in the US so me buying diapers could be a bit more public if I wanted it to be. Anyways, I wonder what that girl was thinking, seeing another younger person buying diapers. She was probably open to saying 'hi' considering she pointed out the fact that she had the same diapers.

Ive only twice had very small encounters. Once I saw a lady at walgreens who was 30 or so buying depends max protection and the other time I was in a grocery store and near the diaper aisle and this girl maybe 17 or so walked by and in the cutest voice said "DIAPERS!". I still remember that to this day because ive never heard anyone say diapers in such a way. I really wanted to say something but she was with a group of other girlies her age and her just saying diapers when walking past some baby diapers isnt enough for me to strike up a conversation. Now had I seen a girl my age buying depend maximum protection, then I would definitely say something but thats the only way.