LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Does anyone know or maybe another store? As long as its not online

Hi D-girl,

I'm not sure what CVS is and where you are, but I know of one place in Santa Cruse, if your near there. Otherwise, medical stores are it.

Hi D-girl,

I'm not sure what CVS is

CVS is a pharmacy that is basically the same as Walgreens or Eckerds. Diaper-wise, they have about the same stuff as the health section at Wal-Mart - Depends and a store brand. I've never seen plastic pants at any of those stores.

CVS is a pharmacy that is basically the same as Walgreens or Eckerds. Diaper-wise, they have about the same stuff as the health section at Wal-Mart - Depends and a store brand. I've never seen plastic pants at any of those stores.

Yes, my guess is you wouldn't. There are a lot of sellers over the internet, but not many stores you can walk into to get plastic pants. www.lifestylesemporium.com is the only one I've been in. Gary's manufacturing in San Diego, won't let you go in unless your one of their big distributors. I don't think the one in SLC will let you come in either. I just don't know any others. I think Boot's Chemists in the UK may sell Sandra's and Boots or Robinson's pants for adults. Someone over there may need to confirm that. I've often thought, I'd like to open a franchise business when I retire. Walk-ins welcome. Too far away at the moment though.

Most of the local medical supply outlets sell the Salk brand overpants. They are plastic coated nylon. They have been around for a long time. I wore them when I was a teenager.

You will not find them at CVS or Wal-Mart.

To save you from driving, i would make some phone calls. Ask for re-usable incontinence pants. Check the yellow pages for hospital supplies.

Does anyone know or maybe another store? As long as its not online