LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is You Keirsey Bates Mbti Score?

Guest Katharsys

What is you Keirsey Bates MBTI score?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If you don't know this test, you can take a good copy of it at http://www.okcupid.com/tests/16567335035599898597/LONG-Scientific-Personality

• ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
    • ESTJ - The Guardians
    • ISFJ - The Nurturers
    • ESFJ - The Caregivers
    • ISTP - The Mechanics
    • ESTP - The Doers
    • ESFP - The Performers
    • ISFP - The Artists
    • ENTJ - The Executives
    • INTJ - The Scientists
    • ENTP - The Visionaries
    • INTP - The Thinkers
    • ENFJ - The Givers
    • INFJ - The Protectors
    • ENFP - The Inspirers
    • INFP - The Idealists

Guest Katharsys

For those people who have not taken the "Official" test, a pretty accurate version is located at:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/1656733503559...fic-Personality

If you want to see more on what your results are, well you can take a look at:

http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

Oh, and mine for the record is INFP. Yes, much like my results for the Starsigns poll, I define this type to a T by those in the know.

-edit- My apologies for the typo in the topic title

--edit x2-- Since everyone else is including their overall percentages, here are mine as well: You scored 18% I to E, 15% N to S, 4% F to T, and 73% J to P!

Your Score: INFP - the Healer

You scored 18% I to E, 21% N to S, 4% F to T, and 78% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.

As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)

Your type summary: INFP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Portait of the Healer (INFP)

Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and investigative and attentive in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the Healers. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, Healers can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Healers are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when Healers believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the Healer, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.

Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow", and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Your Score: INFP - the Healer

You scored 18% I to E, 42% N to S, 9% F to T, and 68% J to P!

Well me too!! don't wanna be making observations too early but the first three of us to do this, all got the same result... be interesting to see what others get...

huggles

Lucy

Guest Katharsys

Well, I kind of have a theory going that there are going to be quite a few of the "IN" or "EN" personality types in our world. Much more so than "IS" and "ES", since the IN/EN tend to be more towards the nurturing side.

Guest Katharsys

Here's mine:

Your Score: ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 27% I to E, 78% N to S, 85% F to T, and 10% J to P!

lol...you didn't put your score into the poll :P

**pouts**

lol...you didn't put your score into the poll :P

**pouts**

oops how did that happen, It took me a while to cut and paste it becasue of my browser. Perhaps I'll take it again, just to see if it comes up the same.

INTP- The Thinker- 18% I to E, 21% N to S, 52% F to T, and 57% J to P!

I don't think too much! pffffttt. lol. (now how come the test calls me an architect and the poll calls me a thinker?)

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.

As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.

Guest Katharsys

INTP- The Thinker- 18% I to E, 21% N to S, 52% F to T, and 57% J to P!

I don't think too much! pffffttt. lol. (now how come the test calls me an architect and the poll calls me a thinker?)

Because there are slight variations of the "descriptive" that people use to to describe the results...but it is the four letters that matter. :D

Well I have taken this quiz three times. Twice at the okcupid site and once at some other site.

the two times at the okcupid site I have ended up as an ISFJ-The protector

You scored 0% I to E, 57% N to S, 19% F to T, and 10% J to P!

on the other site (can't recall which one) I was an INTJ