LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are The Odds

Assuming you've got the rights to the photographs, for a nominal fee you can get your own calendar made at most print shops and photo-labs (even my local grocery store's photo-lab offers calendars made-to-order). That's also assuming that you want the clerk at the local photo place to know your kinks.

That being said, I'm sure 'one of us' with an entrepreneurial spirit might venture to have a bunch printed and shipped on-demand. I'm sure there might even be a web-based calendar printing company that they might be able to use to keep things semi-anonymous.

Who knows.. I would do it, but I'm just an idea-baby. I'm too lazy to actually venture out and do something like that.

Guest neo52450

all that would need to be done someone setup a forum asking for people of offer there picture for the calander. Just a written concent letter will cover any legal issues about the copyright of the pictures.

except that he doesnt have the rights to the images. and if the company found out that he used there images without permission they might sue.

That's debatable legally at best. If you were to mass produce, and then sell those calendars, yes that would be an issue... but this is for personal use. There's no real difference from personally hitting the print button, having Kinkos hit the print button, and having a company like Snapfish do it. Again, for personal use, a single printing probably won't cause issues.

I wouldn't worry about.