LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trading One Love For Another...

I'm sorry, I wish I could be more sympathetic. But......"You can't have your cake and eat it too!"

Have you ever read "Curse of the Blue Tattoo?" It is a book about a girl who pretends to be a boy. She gets a tattoo of a ship's anchor on her hip and it follows her around (naturally) and gets her into all kinds of trouble. She definitely had regrets, and that was only a little bit of body art.

-D R

Not really looking for sympathy..just saying.

I may regret my tattoos some day. But that day is not now. I also have multiple piercings that will stay with me forever as well. Again. I don't regret them now. I'm only going to live once. Then I'll decompose, and that'll be that.

Lol, its gonna be a wet couple of nights.

It's unfortunate about the wet nights, but in the best interest of your artwork and it's canvas it's probably worth it.

How many tattoo's do you have now? I've got three, including my wedding band, and I find it very addictive. I find myself drawn to getting another. For the last couple, when I finally decided on a design and location, I waited about a year before taking the plunge. That way I knew they were right for me.

Garm! My artist cancelled on me. He went to a con..and his people never called me. They also cancelled my next appt..b/c some other dude with my name canceled his appt.

Now, I have to wait until Monday, and reschedule my next one. The guy at the desk canceled some other blokes appt for me. Sucks..but Jedi is booked for 2 months solid usually.

Technically I have 5 tattoos..but 3 pieces. I've been incorporating them into larger pieces. I don't find it very addictive, as the last 3 I got were VERY painful. But, I've been wanting theses pieces for a long time, and I feel compelled almost to get them.

It's going to take me a long time to finish my piece I'm working on..but It will be way worth it.

dscn0492iet4.jpg

nice one! getting it colored?

i love tattoo, and i think the only people that 'regret' them are the people who go out and get them because they think that it looks cool in the eyes of others. I design every tattoo i get personally and i make sure its just as unique and special as the body that it gets attached to. =)

and i agree, they are very addictive. i just dont have that kinda money. =(

i'm 42.......have wanted a tattoo since i was 17.......a star on my neck........which is what i got about 2 years ago.........and no regrets........i just can't wait to get my next one......o...and that one star well i guess it multiplied over the years....

post-2003-1196996107_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1196996107_thumb.jpg

Yea, I'm going to get it colored eventually. The plan was to get it shaded today, and then again on the 21st. By January he'd have info on a convention he'd drag me up to and get it colored there..then finish it up later if there is more work to be done.

Jenniebear: Nice. My fiancee's Mom always wanted a belly button ring kinda like how you wanted the stars. She keeps on telling me..but age got to her and now she's not in shape to get it :(. Convinced my fiancee' to get one though >:D

I myself have.... well in total 5 piercings, and one tattoo. Let's just say my piercings can't be seen unless I want them to. :D I have plans to get 5 more tattoos. One on each for arms (the same ones my grandfather has), The imperial insignia from Star war on my chest, The count and oscar the grouch from Sesame Street, one on each sholder blade. After that, who knows....

Not really looking for sympathy..just saying.

I may regret my tattoos some day. But that day is not now. I also have multiple piercings that will stay with me forever as well. Again. I don't regret them now. I'm only going to live once. Then I'll decompose, and that'll be that.

Hey have fun! Its a short life. As to the wet beds, thats fun too! :biker_h4h:

Oh i like this thread. Im gettin my first tatoos on my 21st birthday while in vegas :) I have a few ideas but i havent narrowd it down yet. Am still in the deciding phase. Ive wanted one since i was 11 ^_^

Ur tatoos are lookin good :) Congrats

ive been thinking of getting a tattoo for awhile now, but so many people i talk to say i shouldnt.

Screw them! It's your life.

Let me put it this way. If you decide to get a facial tattoo, that interferes with your job. Then you subsequently you lose it. YOU made that decision. That is what you wanted to do. It doesn't have to be that extreme..but c'est la vie.

That is some very nice work tauschung! W/we've had a hard time finding someone whose work is as high quality as what W/we are looking for....

mine on my neck was simple and took a very short amount of time....so while there was a bit of pain...it was minimal....and it didn't ever get to the point of overwhelming at all...........actually as a girl who tends to seek pain as a sexual stimuli.....it was pretty intense for me....

i'd like something a little more complicated next time...i wanted words before but the artist who did it felt the words would need to be bigger then i wanted them to be in order to last and look good....so while i was a bit disapointed i was happy to have a responsible person doing my tat...

My Daddy has two ... one on each arm....and has plans for something similiar to yours for His back but only the upper half...He also seriously wants a tat ring when W/we get married next year...but most places just don't want to do one....they say they don't last and that the ink will bleed more on your hand....i want Him to have it because it's what He wants....but i imagine it's one He'll have to have touched up occasionally.....

...He also seriously wants a tat ring when W/we get married next year...but most places just don't want to do one....they say they don't last and that the ink will bleed more on your hand....

My wife and I went to a few tattoo parlors before we chose the one for our rings. The artist was/is very responsible when it comes to his practices and what he will and will not do. He is one of the best, if not the best in my area, and as such, we needed to wait over two months for our appointments. What we were told was that he couldn't do the rings all the way around the finger, but he could do the top side easily and that it would last. If he were to do the bottom side, it would wear off within months because of the type of skin it is.

Keep in mind, a tattoo ring has to be very simple, without too much detail. Mine is basically a simple two rope Celtic knot with mainly outline and minimal shading. It's amazing, too, how many people ask "is that your wedding ring?". My tattoo ring has held up just as well as my 'pectoral' tattoo, which I got a couple of months after. (He wouldn't do two tattoo's at the same time, in case the first got infected or I had a bad reaction to it. He didn't want two issues on the same body at the same time. I thought that was quite a responsible 'rule' on his part.)

P.S. I'm a tradesmen and bang up my hands on a daily basis, if anything is going to wear off a ring tattoo , I think that would be it.

post-12080-1197122075_thumb.jpg

post-12080-1197122075_thumb.jpg

Screw them! It's your life.

Let me put it this way. If you decide to get a facial tattoo, that interferes with your job. Then you subsequently you lose it. YOU made that decision. That is what you wanted to do. It doesn't have to be that extreme..but c'est la vie.

i dont want a facial tattoo(ouch!!). i am thinking of getting an eagle of some kind, or the Eagle Scout badge like in the pic below.

Looking Awesome Tauschung!...Can't wait to see it when it's all done!

And thank for posting your tat ring pic Davey...Daddy and i both appreciated your post...Your ring definitely still looks good...i wondered how old it is?

NICE TAT TAUSCHUNG.. very nice but im too wimpy to have a tat that big done! I went in for a small rose on my chest and came out with a big one on my leg instead. It hurt but I dont regret it yet and Ive had it for 10 years. I get lots of compliments on it! NICE WORK Tauschung and I cant wait to see the progress on it! I know it hurts. Just imagine Im holding ur hand while ur gettin it and it wont hurt so bad (even tho u dont know me hardly at all LOL)! :) *HUGS*

huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

CURIOUS :D

post-3440-1197385565_thumb.jpg

post-3440-1197385565_thumb.jpg

Yes, the ring looks awesome. I'm thinking of getting something w/ my fiancee' when we get married..something over our hearts. We have come up with a couple ideas..but nothing really seems just right.

I like the idea of having it look like our hearts were taken out and stitched back up (presumably to be replaced with the others..). Any ideas?

@Curious: Do you have any pictures of your rose? 10 years doesn't mean much to a tattoo if you take care of it. It can look really fresh! And thank you for the support. Things always go better when you know people are with you. *hug*

Also..no it didn't hurt yesterday. Trust me that 9mag definetly felt better than when he was power lining my back. It seemed more intense then. Next appointment is the 20th!

Dont u see the pic of it in my post above? I posted a pic and I see it! dont u? Its on my lower leg and its a rose comin out of the top of a heart with my nickname on it.. and yea my tat still looks really good.. I take good care of it and the guy used really good ink because it still looks new. Lemme know if u see it! if not ill have to try again!

*HUGS*

huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

CURIOUS :D

• 3 months later...

Finally finished! I think the healing time was the worst. Had some really wet nights, couldn't wear cloth diapers..but I figured out how to position my molicares so that they didn't bother me as much.

I have one more appointment for my back and thats just for touching up. Red is a really rough color on skin. Overall I'm super happy with it. I don't remember if I stated it yet, but the phoenix means alot to me.

DSCN0025r.jpg

DSCN0027r.jpg

DSCN0033r.jpg