LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mental Heath Holiday

Decided to take a day off from work. Been a little stupid crazy at work. Need a break. I'm double diapered and have on my plastic pants. Plan on being diapered all day. Time for a little stress relief.

Who else wears diapers to reduce stress? Ever take a day off to chill out, relax in your diapers?

Lol, last time I tried to take a 'mental holiday' I just said that I've got mental issues right now and couldn't come in to work. They basically said to get my ass in the store NOW! So I blew them off and ditched. Needless to say they weren't happy with it. I guess if things ever got tough I could have pleaded insanity and said that I would have gone genocidal on the place if I would have come in. But that wouldn't look very good on me. lol. Taking the day off work is fun otherwise, assuming you're allowed too...

As I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something, so I may need to take another day off after these next two days, which are my regular days off. I'll see how I feel. And I have arranged to take another day off next week to use some timeoff award that I've accumulated.