LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes Me A Diaper Lover?

Wheels

sleeping in them. YES.

Feels so comfortable to go to bed with a diaper on. I was a late bedwetter in my teens. it was really embarassing. and i mean id flood. small craft advisories would be given for my bed after weting. just nice knowing they are on IF something happens.

and they just feel ....comfy. good word. just having that thickness feels really good. hard for me to get over feeling like a freak for wanting to wear them. I started wearing them about a year and a half ago in fall of 06'. felt very underground. i went to a store that wasnt close by and very late at night to avoid being recognized. bought them for awhile then found someone on freecycle that had a big amount of them to give away. she gave me like 4 boxes of packages.

blue plastic ones. very cheaply made. id like to get better ones but its a money thing.

i just freaking love how they feel under a pair of underwear!!

nice to talk with people here too.

bummed out a little about the change in the live chat but it sounds like they really needed to do this from the big picture that im getting. im 41 so im hoping i get back in. its been awhile.

john