LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Of You Who Poop And/or Pee

Well, i dont poop my diaper - done it once & didn't enjoy it much, though may give it another chance. As for pee, I could sit it a sodding wet diaper all day no problem, and the 'warm wet' feeling stays pretty much the same. Does start to get a bit cold, but as long as you keep 'topping it up' - it's fine!

You may find that if you go outside with your wet diaper on (under your clothes) in winter weather your wet diaper will get cold! When you go back inside, it will warm back up. It happens to me every winter when I go Christmas shopping! I am wet when in the mall but when I walk back to my car, my diaper gets cold, especially if it's only 20 degreese outside! It dosn't take long outside before a wet diaper cools down!

I am incontinent so I wear 24/7 since the diaper is near your body, the body heat keeps it warm almost all the time. Like rusty pins said, I too have had it cool down when out in the cold, but it warms right back up. Its super warm right when you pee, but that cools down to your outside body temp within seconds. As far as being on college, when I was in the doorms, I still had diapers and my room mate never KNEW!! I was so scared because I thought that if he found out, I would be thought of as a freak. Later on in life, I have learned that no one really cares about me and my diapers. Most people don't even give it a second thought. So, I think you can get diapers and get away with it, you just got to be a bit sneaky! ;)

Werd. College is all about experimenting. If anything, they'll laugh. You might not get a date with SOME of the chicks you think are hot, BUT, your chances of finding the one who might be 'down to diaper' just got VEERY good. :) So I say give it a shot. If anything, think of it as 'exercising your rights'! Grab your wallet and your pride and go buy some diapers!

I think you can definitely get away with it in college. Just be discreet or wear at times when there aren't a lot of people around. It will be nerve wracking, but just wear and give it a shot!

Your body keeps your pee nice and warm all the time after you wet a diaper. I don't make a mess (#2) a lot, but if you've got some time and the means for cleanup and no one else is at home (which might not happen in your college situation) it's fun to go and then sort of sit in it and feel the squishy warmth of the poo spread across your diapered butt. Wow. I'm getting...err...excited just thinking about that.

Give it a shot!

Both pee ad n poop stay warm much longer in diapers than when you do either(especially pee) in regular undies. That was one of the reasons I never liked wetting as as much as I did pooping in my pants before I got diapers for the first time. I think that the plastic pants or the waterproof backing on disposables hold in the warmth,whereas in your regular undies, the wetness is exposed to outside air