LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crybaby

I came to be a baby by accident. It was when I was a teenager and a friends of the family used to babysit me, the usual thing of parents going away and not wanting me to throw a party or anything stupid like that.

The one time though they asked this woman -I shall call her Ann - to sit me. She came over as my parents left, letting herself in with a key and saying that as my parents were away for 2 weeks and I was off school I was going to come stay with her and her kid.

Of course I decided to argue and without a word she came towards me and taking hold of my arm swatted my backside saying "Be quiet."

Shocked and surprised I shut up and she said "You young man" I cringed as she said that "Need to know your place. You are going to be babysat by me." and with that she led me out saying that everything I needed was at her place and I watched as she locked the door to my house and then led me to her place.

She held my arm fast and I knew that she lived just across the road and aside from knowing that she had a baby - soon to be 2 as I was to find out - I did not know anything else about her, but I was about to find out!!!

She was a large woman, in her thirties I guess and very strong. Once or twice I struggled and recieved a couple more swatts to the backside. She looked saying "Struggle once more and I shall stop and spank you here in the street."

I looked at her an could see she was serious and looked away and she said "Thats better I don't think you would like the neighbours to see you pants down and over my knee." and she added "Just give me the excuse" and with that we carried on to her home.

Fortunately we got into her house before she could carry out her threat to do that and I could see her baby in a playpen, she had a girl about my age watching him. Ann then asked the girl if she could keep an eye on him whilst she got me ready.

I asked what she meant and Ann just looked saying "Quiet" and not wanting another slap on the backside I shut up. I was terrified by her and wondered what she meant by getting me ready?

Ann pulled up a chair and sat herself down and then taking a changing bag she laid down a large mat had me stand by that and said "Now get undressed." I looked stunned an could not believe she wanted to have me strip off in front of her and some girl.

"Come on" she said "babys don't wear grown up clothes" Ann said and the girl watching Anns baby giggled and I felt my face go red as I blushed. She had called me a baby and told me to strip off and I could hardly believe she was serious. Ann began to unbutton my top saying "Got to give our new baby a bath." I realised that she meant to bath me. She couldn't could she? I was nearly a grown man not some baby! She then explained that for the next two weeks I was going to be a baby.

She smiled as she explained slowly that I was going to be bathed, dressed in a nappy and baby clothes and be fed by her. "Please" I said and she looked saying "Just one more detail." and shoved a large dummy in my mouth. "That will keep you quiet" she said.

I went to take it out and she said "Keep it in baby or else." with menace and raised her hand to make the point, as she took off my top. I cried and stood there as she stripped me of my clothes. She took off my shirt, my top followed. Then she quickly pulled down my jeans and I watched in horror as the clothes piled up.

Soon I was just stood there in my pants, "No need for those." she said adding "Only big boys wear pants, babies are in nappies". and with that she pulled them down and I stepped out of them as they dropped to my ankles. I covered myself as fast as I could and Ann smiled, "Nothing to hide from me little boy" and I blushed bright red at my nakedness.

"Bath time" she said and taking my arm she led me off to the bathroom. I struggled as she started to march me to the bathroom and a sharp slap on my bottom soon had me moving again. Once there she ran a bath as I stood there naked and ashamed and soon had me in it. I was washed down and she took her time talking to me like I was a baby and washing me all over, then when she thought I was clean enough she let me out and wrapped a towel around me.

I sat through that eyes closed tight as she washed me and talked to me, refering to me as her new little baby boy.

Then after a rub down with a towel, I was led back to the babys room. I covered myself and Ann looked at me said "Enough of that. Stand up and put your hands in the air". She raised her hand and red with shame I did as she said.

The girl I could see was watching me and she smiled as I burned in shame. Ann laid me down on the mat and said "We shall soon have you all dressed up nice." I started to plead, my words all distorted by the dummy and she hushed me saying to be quiet or I would have to be spanked if I was a naughty baby. "Good baby boys just talk when spoken to" she said.

The girl nodded as Ann said that and I watched as she took a large diaper and lifting my legs began the process of putting it on. Soon it was fastened shut and Ann smiled as I lay there saying "Now lets get you all dressed."

She produced a one piece romper suit that was covered in cartoon animals and a bright blue in colour, the girl looking after the baby giggled and I spat out the dummy saying "No way." and Ann smiled saying "So you don't want to be all warm?"

I said that I was not wearing it and Ann smiling said "Well if you are going to throw a tantrum then you need a spanking." As she said it, she took a hold of me and hauled me up and across her lap as she sat down on a chair.

Struggling I tried to get away, difficult with a bulky nappy on and soon I was pinned her hands holding my arms behind my back. She managed to unpin the nappy and I felt it fall down and then the spanking began.

I howled as she slapped my backside, but to no avail. She brought her hand down again and again and again. So I cried and the girl minding her baby came over and quickly took a hold of the dummy that had fallen out and went to put in my mouth.

I was laid across her being spanked like a baby and being forced to wear baby clothes and at that I started crying. I turned away as her friend tryed to get the dummy in and another slap from Ann and her command to "Have your dummy baby" made me open up and accept it.

"Now will you be a good baby?" Ann said and I nodded. She let me up and lifted the nappy back up and soon had it pinned around me as before saying "Now lets get you dressed." My backside was to sore for any more arguement.

She placed my feet into the one piece romper and she explained that she had had her eye on me, that she knew I was just perfect to be "trained" as she termed it. She said that she had had other grown up baby boys before and that I would be a hit with some of her friends. She said that I was not going to be going anyplace, as I would not want people to see me as a baby and my clothes would be locked away till it was time for me to leave.

I just blushed crying as she dressed me and when I tried to speak, Ann just raised her hand and I shut up rather than risk another spanking.

Looking around I saw myself in the baby romper suit a large bulge around my waist and bottom where the padded nappy was as I looked in a mirror. "Nearly done" Ann said.

With that she produced a bib and said it was meal time. Once she had fitted the bib I was sat down at the kitchen table. She led me there as I found it difficult walking in the nappy & produced a bowl that she said was babyfood and taking a spoon said for me to open wide as she took out my dummy.

She spoon fed me the sweet tasting stuff and after a few mouthfulls she stopped saying to the girl to pass her baby over for a feed. I sat there as she breast fed him and the girl asked if she could feed me and she began to shovel spoonfuls of baby food into my mouth.

Ann looked over at me and said "If he gives you any problems then just spank him." I blushed and ate as fast as I could not wanting the girl to spank me.

When Ann had finished feeding her baby she handed him back to the girl to play with. I felt myself blushing as Ann breast fed him and as she handed him back, she then came over to me and lifted me out of the chair.

I half waddled to the seatee and Ann sat down by me saying "Time for your feed." and I was a bit confused until Ann exposed her breast and I realised that she planned to breast feed me. She had large firm breasts and her hands guided my head down, and she pushed her bosom into my face. "All babys are breast fed" she said.

My lips closed on her nipple. I found myself laying against her and also becoming aroused. She encouraged me to suckle and I did tasting her sweet milk as she held me there. I could feel the pressure in my groin as my erection pressed against the nappy.

She held me close rocking me as I suckled on her breast, "Help me with him." Ann said to the girl and she came over and as I suckled away Ann undid the buttons on my romper. They pulled it down and off me and the girl then undid the pins in the nappy and took that off me and my penis sprang free.

The girl laughed "He likes it." she said and Ann laughed. I closed my eyes in shame. Fortunately I could not see that much my head pressed against Anns breast.

As they undressed me a few times I tried to stop feeding and watch as I was undressed, Ann just said "Keep going" and I knew I wanted to stay on her firm breast. Soon naked i lay there on her breast and the girl sat beside Ann.

She then reached over as I could see her hand encircle my penis. "As you are a good boy you get a treat." Ann said and the girl began to bring me off. To be honest that was my first experience and as she took a hold it was just a matter of seconds before I came. I felt myself spurt as her hand moved up and down.

The girl wiped me clean and I felt a bit strange afterwards, then Ann decided that I had been fed enough and stood up and dressed me back in my baby clothes. I stood there watching sucking on my dummy as she dressed me.

Then I was told it was play time and led out to a front room I could see a large play pen filled with baby toys and Ann put me in there and handed me a teddy bear. She encouraged me to play with the bear and talked to me like a baby for ages.

She changed her baby later that day and as she did so she said "Let me know when you need to go and you can use the potty." Her friend smiled and held up a large plastic potty and placed it near the playpen.

Ann decided that I needed a bottle and said that it would help me adjust to being a baby. Her friend laughed and stayed with me as Ann went off to prepare the baby bottle of milk for me. Her friend the girl about my sat by me saying "You don't recognise me do you?"

I shook my head and she said "I go to your school" and I have to be honest that she was no looker, quite overweight and plain and so I had idea who she was. She carried on saying "I will be sitting you when Ann has to work."

I felt myself flush red and she said "Yes you will be my baby and I will change your nappies and bath an feed you." She smiled saying "An don't think after the two weeks that this will stop." I blushed she said "You will be a baby for us on weekends and whenever we want you to."

"Now" she said "Lets sit you on the potty." and she stripped me and sat me down. Ann came back in and said "Hurry up and you can have your bottle." It took me ages to pee and then the girl who set her name was Jo but I was to call her nanny. Then dressed me.

I was totally humiliated and then bottled. Sat on her lap my head against her whilst Jo, held the bottle up for me to drink. Ann said that I was going to be a good little boy and use the nappy from now on & that they would change me.

"Time for your playpen" Ann said and with that I was taken to the playpen. I waddled over the bulky nappy making it difficult to walk, then I was helped in and sat there as Ann locked the top down. There was no way I could get out.

I sat there for ages feeling sorry for myself an sucking on the dummy that I had to keep in. Knowing that I was going to be there baby boy for the next two weeks.

Hours past and it was late when they took me out announcing that "Little boys need their bath before bedtime" and I saw that it was nearly 8pm. Early for me but not for a baby!

Jo said "Let nanny give you a nice bath" and she began to strip me. I said "But I don't want to." and Ann's hand slapped my backside hard. "Be quiet" she said and not wanting to be spanked I stood there as Jo removed my babywear.

So naked I had to stand there, Jo prepared a small baby bath and I wished that a hole would open up and swallow me as she brought it into the room. It was placed down and I was soon sat there being bathed by them.

I closed my eyes and sucked on my dummy. Trying not to think about being bathed like a toddler. "Please let me go" I said and Jo tutted saying "Thats a spanking after bath time" and Ann looked at me saying half to me and half to Jo, "No, that is two spankings"

Jo laughed "Baby is going to be very sore." Ann said "Yes and maybe you will learn some respect for your new parents."

Jo washed me and I cried and then after I was lifted up and dried Jo said "Come with me baby" and I ended up across her lap as she sat down and she was passed a hairbrush by Ann.

Whack went the brush. I laid there knowing I would get worse. Finally Jo stopped and I fell to the floor a blubbing mess as she stood up. Ann came over and said "Gurgle for me baby" she knelt by me saying "Act like a baby for me and I won't spank you."

So I did and Ann smiled saying "Ask me to dress you in a nice nappy." Blushing I said "Will you please nappy me."

Ann tutted and Jo said "Maybe he needs a spanking" Ann said "No talk like a baby, after all thats what you are."

"Need nappy mommy" I said trying to sound babyish and Ann nodded I was relieved that I was not going to get spanked. Ann said "From now on I want just baby talk from you."

"Yes mommy" I said as I was laid down and put into my babywear.

So it was that my baby life started. After the two weeks were up I was told to turn up on weekends to be babyfied. Jo had a special hold over me as I did not want anyone to know what she had done to me and it was made clear that if I gave her any trouble she would spill all to the whole school.

Gradually I grew to accept it, parts I loved, the breastfeeding and being taken in hand. Their special baby boy...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The two weeks had past and I was put back into grown up clothes as Ann put it and given the key to my house and they said that I could go. I blushed and Jo smiled saying "Well for now." she paused and said "You come here Monday after school" another pause.

Ann said "I am sure that everyone would love to know you wear a nappy" and I looked away, Jo patted me on the head saying "Run along baby I shall see you Monday."

When Monday came I dreaded going to school, but I went and bumped into Jo with a few of her friends. She said "Hello baby" and I blushed. Her friends looked puzzled and she said that we had got to know each other very well.

She took a hold of my hand saying "Stay with me a bit." I had no choice so I stayed. The girls looked at me and Jo smiled saying "Lets all meet up lunch time." They were desperate to know why and Jo kept them waiting saying that they would all find out at lunchtime.

I started to plead and she snapped "One word baby. Just one an everyone will know. You do as your told." I nodded and a few girls nearby looked and I blushed and she let me go to my lessons.

The morning went slowly I found myself looking at the clock and worrying about lunch time. Finally the bell went and as I left my class Jo was waiting there with two of her friends. She took a hold of my hand and "This is Debra and Lucy" adding "Say hello baby."

They giggled as I said hello and she said that we could go to her place for lunch as her family were all at work. Jo said "You have not greeted me properly."

I blushed and she meant for me to talk to her as she had trained me over the last two weeks. "Hello nanny Jo" I said and the girls laughed. Jo said "See I told you he would do as I said." and with that she led me out and we walked to her house.

She let us in and Jo stopped in the hall and looked at me saying "Come with me." She led me to her room and her friends followed eager to see what Jo had planned for me.

Lucy was the last in and she closed the door as Jo said "Undress baby" and I stood there. Her friend Debra said "So he does what you tell him?" she seemed a bit amused and confused at what was going on.

She could not mean for me to strip in front of her friends. She did and backed it up saying "Your ours remember, now undress or I tell Ann you were a naughty baby and she will spank you."

The girls were all laughing at this and slowly I undressed. Soon I was stood there in just my pants and started to plead. "Quiet" she said "Else everyone gets to know what you are." she paused adding "Everyone in the school!"

Her friend Lucy said "Come on get them off" and Debra added "Yes bully boy lets see it." I blushed at that as I had been a bit of a bully before. Not that I would be doing that again any time soon! Jo fed up of my delaying said "Off they come" and reached forward and pulled them down.

Naked I stood there and Jo said "Now get on your knees and apologize to me for arguing." Ashamed I knelt and apologised to nanny Jo. "Sorry nanny Jo." I said in a babylike voice.

As I knelt there she said to her friends "So he was a bully was he." Debra nodded and Jo with a smile said "Well do you want to spank him for being a naughty bully boy?"

Debra laughed and I saw that she was realising that I was within her power. Now as I knelt there I felt myself stir and Lucy pointed saying "He getting hard." That brought on fits of laughter and Jo said "Can you keep a secret?"

They both nodded and she said "He enjoys women controlling him." They laughed again and I knew that she was right. She then said "We keep this a secret and don't let anyone else know." They all agreed and Jo smiled saying "So do you want to spank him."

Debra was not sure but Lucy said "I will" and soon I was laid across the bed and Lucy stood behind me with a hairbrush. By now I was erect and despite the humiliation aroused by being dominated.

Whack. I yelped and they laughed. A few more whacks and I could feel myself getting really turned on. My erection throbbed. Debra sat by me and laid me on my side so she could take a told of it saying "He enjoys Lucy spanking him."

Lucy clambered onto the bed and laid there behind me. Again and again she whacked my bottom and I could feel myself building up.

Jo was watching as I climaxed. "He's cum" Debra said and quickly took her hand away quickly as I spurted over the bed covers.

Jo laughed and I stood up when she let me go. They all laughed at the fact a spanking had finished me off. "Wait till you see what we have in store him tonight." I could see them all looking at me, eager to see Jo humiliate me further.

Jo stood up and said that she was going to get a cloth to clean up an for them to keep me there. I stood there looking at the floor ashamed as they giggled and pointed at my shrinking penis. Jo came back in and said "Now clean it up"

I nodded and wiped the sheets clean and then with a sly smile said "Come with me."

She led me to the bathroom and wiped me down saying "I was a messy baby" and Lucy giggled saying "You treat him like a child." Jo laughed as I blushed adding "You don't know the half of it." and then I was led to my clothes.

Jo said "After school you meet us or else." Debra smiled saying "I am in his class so I shall bring him to you." I meekly stood and there and Jo smiled saying "Thank Debra for looking after you" and I did.

Jo looked at me saying "Say thank you miss Debra." and blushing I did making them all laugh.

The girls quickly got something to eat and Jo said that I could eat later at Ann's place. I knew what that meant a baby feed and I would be on her breast. I blushed and I stood there. Lucy said "Is he going to get dressed?"

Jo laughed an said "Only when I tell him." That brought another round of laughter and I felt tears welling up.

Debra said "He is like a slave." and Jo said "More like a toddler that needs his mummy." and she said "Isn't that right"

"Yes nanny Jo." which brought yet more laughter. Eventually they let me dress and I was led back to school for the afternoon. Sure enough I was led to Jo by Debra after school and after telling my family I was off out I was led back to Ann's house.

Ann was playing with her child when we all came in. She looked up and said to Jo "I see you have some friends with you." She smiled and said to me "Come here."

I did and Ann began to strip me. "This is not what little baby boys wear." Turning to Jo she said "Get me a diaper and the plastic pants will you." Debra laughed "Are you really going to put him in a nappy!?" And Lucy said "This I have to see."

Jo smiled and explained about how Ann had been asked to keep an eye on me and for two weeks I had been treated like an infant. Lucy said "So he pees an poops just like a baby" Ann nodded saying "Oh yes, an gets his nappy changed like one as well!"

Laughter filled the room as between them Ann & Jo explained that I had stories read to me, wore baby clothes, was fed like a baby, bathed and controlled by them.

By now I was stood there naked and Jo was cuddling Ann's baby. Ann smiled saying "Come sit on mummys lap." I knew that she was going to breast feed me in front of Jo's friends. I was never going to live this down!

"Has baby been good" Ann said as she unbuttoned her top. Jo laughed saying that she had spanked me to remind me who was the grown up and who was the child. The other girls laughed at that and they explained about my climaxing as I was spanked.

With that Ann pushed her breast into my face and I began to suckle. She rocked me and I tried to forget the audiance that I had, girls watching me and laughing. "He is a baby" Lucy said and Ann said "Later we can get a bottle made up for him and you can all feed him!"

So I lay there and held Ann's large breast as I fed, an erection standing up. "Someone take care of that before he go's in a nappy" Ann said and Debra stepped forward saying "I will" and she began to work me.

Ann said to Jo "Go and get our babys surprise" Jo said "He won't like it." and soon Jo came back just as I finished in Debras hand. Ann took me off her breast and smiled saying "Hope you enjoyed that baby boy as thats the last time you get erection."

Jo held a small metal device and Ann stood me up saying "Its a chastity belt." Jo added "Stop you getting all aroused" and the girls laughed.

Soon it was fitted and the straps tightened. The metal device pointed my penis down and I knew that any attempt to get erect would result in pain and lots of it. Then I was laid down and put into my nappy and pants.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...